Talking with the Ex

Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

Another day has come, and Yul’s off to school again.

 

“Oppa…” she started.

“Hm?”

“About yesterday…”

“Yeah?”

“Did you…not like Jessica?”

I was startled by this question. “W-why would you say that?”

“Because…when you met each other, you were both silent. You’re both usually not like that.”

“I’m sorry, Yul…”

“It’s okay, oppa. I guess you were just amazed by her beauty,” she said jokingly.

Yeah… She’s so beautiful~ Wait. What am I thinking?! “Did she…did she say anything about me?”

“Why do you ask?”

“N-nothing… I just wanna know how your friend thinks about her best friend’s boyfriend.”

“Oh. She said she thinks you’re cool, and you’re quiet.”

“Okay…”

“Oppa, I want you two to get along. Can you go to school with me again?”

“What? Why would you want that?!” This is not a good idea, Yul…

“You’re my boyfriend. She’s my best friend. Of course you two have to get along!”

“Yul… You don’t understand.”

“Nope, I don’t. Why not?”

“Uhmm…”

“If you don’t give me a good reason in five…”

“Uhhh… She’s…”

“…four…”

“Yul.”

“…three…”

“Yah!”

“…two…”

“She’s my…”

“…one. Time’s up!”

“…”

“Looks like you gotta go~~” Yul laughed.

Oh, boy… This isn’t going to be good…

 

We went to school after eating breakfast. We met Jess at the cafeteria again, this time during lunch.

“There. Now, you two better talk. When I get back – or when we see each other again – you two better be able to answer my questions!”

“What questions?!” We asked in unison.

“Secret~”

Then she left. She left me. She left me with my ex-girlfriend…and she’s totally unaware of it. Great.

Please log in to read the full chapter