Goodbye, My Love

Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

He loves me. He cares for me.

 

Right?
 

I try to convince myself that oppa loves-or at least, loved-me, but a part of me tells me that I’m wrong, and unnie might be right. Maybe oppa never loved me for me. Maybe he just saw me as a replacement for Jessica. Maybe he was just using me.

 

But… I can’t believe he would do that. I mean, I really felt his love! ARRGHHH!!! Freaking Seung-yeon had to ruin everything I believed in! Oppa loves me. Oppa loves me. Oppa loves- Oh, what’s the point?!

 

A part of me’s saying that oppa’s love for me was real and from the heart.

 

But, another part of me’s telling me that if he really loved me, he would’ve told me about his previous relationship with Jessica.

 

What do I do…?

 

 

After much thought, my brain tells me that based on the given facts, oppa loved me because of the Sica in me, but my heart tells me otherwise. In situations like these, especially ones involving the heart, it would be more logical to follow what my heart says, right?

 

But again, after much thought, I came down to a conclusion:

 

Oppa loved me, maybe for being me or maybe because of Sica, but I don’t care anymore.

I felt his love. That’s what’s important.

But after all that’s happened, I think it’s best if I would leave.

I shall leave the man that I love.

I shall set him free.

If he comes back, then I’m sure that he loved me…for me.

 

I got up from my spot and walked. I didn’t think of anything. I just walked and let my feet decide my destination. Finally, I reached my place.

 

*Ding dong*

“Coming!” He opened the gate.

“Oppa…”

“Yuri! Come in.” He closed the gate. “What brings you here?”

“Let’s leave, oppa.”

“What?!”

“Let’s go far away.”

“Where?”

Please log in to read the full chapter