Jealous

Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

Yuri started to attend school, and I was left at home. When Yuri had no classes, we would hang out, but she usually hangs with that guy…

 

One day, I decided to go to the orphanage with Yul.

“Yul, wanna go to the orphanage?”

“Oh, sure. In fact…” she went outside.

“What?”

Then she came back.

“Oppa, I’ll go out first. You go to the orphanage and I’ll meet you there.”

“Where are you going?”

“Somewhere. I’ll meet you there, okay?”

“Okay.”

 

I went to the orphanage and played with the kids. I heard some calling ‘unnie!’, so I guess Yul has arrived.

 

Yes, she has arrived, but she wasn’t alone. Guess who she was with? If you said Minwoo…

You were…unfortunately right. Why did she bring him here?! I mean, don’t they hang out enough? Can’t I have Yul alone for at least one day?! Dude!

 

“Oppa!”

“Yul~”

“I brought Minwoo-oppa with me. Is it okay?” What do you mean, ‘is it okay?’ Of course it’s not okay! And why are you just asking now? If I say no, will you send him back?

“Yes, it’s okay.” I didn’t have a choice.

“That’s good… I thought you’d say no and I’ll have to send him back…” What?! “But then, I know you’re a good person, oppa,” she smiled.

WELL.

 

We spent the rest of the day hanging out with the kids. And of course, that guy kept going near Yuri. Hey, man. That’s MY Yuri. Well, not yet.

“Oppa!” Ha-young called.

“Yes?”

“Who’s that guy?”

“Minwoo. Yul’s friend.”

“Is he? They look like they’re a couple…” she pointed at them. They were flying a kite, with Minwoo’s arms wrapped around Yuri’s. The nerve of that guy!

“Well…”

“Oppa, go get her.”

“What?”

“I think you look better with unnie. Plus, that guy doesn’t seem nice.” I love this girl.

“But, he’s her friend. He took care of her when I can’t.”

“But still… I know you, oppa. You’re a good guy. And if you love someone, you should fight for them… Even if your opponent is your girl’s best friend.”

“Ha-young… How old are you?”

“Six?”

“You sure?”

“Yes?”

“Okay.”

“Well? What are you waiting for?”

“Oh, yeah. Right.”

 

I went somewhere not quite far from them. Then, I started my plan. I untangled the kite’s string and tried to fly it. Yuri and Minwoo were still flying theirs.

“Yuri-ah~”

“Hm?”

“Can you help me fly my kite, too? I don’t know how…”

She ran towards me and said, “Aigoo, oppa… How could you not know how to fly one?” Then she helped me fly my kite. I could s

Please log in to read the full chapter