The Proposal

Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

Everything’s…ruined.

 

Well, not exactly.

 

First of all, Jess simply confessed the real reason why she broke up with me. It’s not like that’s going to change anything, right? Next, I don’t know if this is just me or what, but I don’t really believe that something happened between Seung-yeon and I. I mean, how can you conclude that something happened when you weren’t even in your right state of mind when it happened, if it did? The fact that I was wearing my boxers when I woke up already sort of contradicts her statement.

 

Anyway, setting all that aside, I plan to continue my proposal to Yuri, so I called her and asked if she was free. Being the sarcastic girl she is, she told me that she wasn’t and that I would have to pay millions for her. Then she said that since she loved me so much, she agreed to go out with me. I was dumbfounded at first when she did that, but then I just laughed it off.

 

I started my plan with, of course, spending the day with her doing things she loved. We went swimming; then we went to yoga class even though I didn’t like it, but for Yuri, I’d do anything; then we went to eat some takoyaki for snacks. Then, we spent the rest of the day in the amusement park and ate pasta for dinner. It was a fun day overall. I think Yul had fun, too. Well, I hope so.

 

The next day, I took her to the beach as planned. It was around four in the afternoon. I cooked some food for her, then we watched the sunset together with my arm wrapped around her shoulder. It was truly romantic. Ha-young was right. Then, the time came for me to ask the girl I would love and cherish for the rest of my life to marry me.

 

Here goes…

 

<
Please log in to read the full chapter