Hopeless

Change
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Yuri-ah! Yuri-ah!” I called out.

I kept running until I arrived at the park. I saw a figure sitting on the swing. It looked like Yuri,  so I ran towards it.

“Yuri-ah!”

She looked up, and I saw the sadness in her face. She got up and tried to run, but I caught her before she could.

“Yul…”

“Oppa, let go of me!” she tried to break free.

“Yul, you don’t actually believe your sister, do you? After all she’s done? After all the lies she has told you?”

“I don’t want to believe her, oppa…”

“That’s good, then. Let’s just forget about what happened tonight and move on!” I tried to say it in a cheerful way.

“Oppa.”

“Hm?”

“I need to get one thing straight first.”

“What is it?”

“Did you…sleep with her?” Shoot.

“Y-yes… But Yuri-” I tried to explain further.

“Why, oppa? Why did you do that?” She spoke as if the tiny bit of hope in her heart had been destroyed.

“I…I got drunk one night when we went out… Sica was with us… I… She must’ve…”

“Sigh… Oppa… Now that you said that… There could be a chance that she’s carrying your child.”

“But Yuri… I didn’t-”

“You can’t be sure of that. You weren’t in your right state of mind when it happened, right? Well…  That is… If it did.”

“Yes, but…”

“Oppa. If she is carrying your child, then you have to take responsibility. And if that’s the case, I…I don’t think my conscience will let me take you away from your…family.”

“Are you saying that you’re calling off the wedding?” I said with so much pain in my heart.

Yuri remained silent.

“Yul…”

“I don’t want to

Please log in to read the full chapter