Rough night~

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3;

____________________________

Lu Han is waiting for Kris at the front of Singing class.

Lu Han didn’t please with how Kris left him alone yesterday.

 

Then Kris showed up, seemed like he’s in good mood. Kris is putting a smile on the way coming to singing class.

“Hey, Kris!”

“Lu Han, hey! Don’t you go into class?” Kris asked.

 

Lu Han narrowed his eyes.

Kris is asking me if I weren’t going into the class?!

Before, as Lu Han can remember, Kris is the one who nagged Lu Han to skip the singing class.

Lu Han knows something’s odd. But he doesn’t know what!

 

“Class later, I have to talk with you first. Yesterday…”

THE BELL RIGNS ~ ~ ~

“Oh! Lu Han! We can chat later, right? The class is about to start right away.”

Kris said and just went into the class.

 

Lu Han knows there’s something definitely wrong with Kris. He used to called Lu Han like *Hannie* or *lulu* but now he used *Lu Han* to him.

Also, Kris hasn’t been called Lu Han to his home for 4 days.

There’s no such thing in the past since Kris is a boyfriend all the time.

 

“Lu Han? Can I talk with you?” a big-eyed student, Lu Han didn’t actually know came to Lu Han to talk.

“Of course, but you know, my class.”

“Yeah yeah… I know. But Lay is now more important don’t you think so?”

He said.

Lu Han stopped his steps going into the class immediately and looked back at the stranger student.

“Umm… who are you?”

“I am Kyung Soo. Do Kyung Soo.”

“Ok! Kyung Soo. I didn’t know what you want to talk and I am already 5min late to my class.”

Lu Han felt so awkward after Kyung Soo mentioned Lay. He wanna run away but Kyung Soo wouldn’t let him.

 

“Wait, Lu Han! All the students in drawing class knew you are Lay’s best friend. I am from the same class. I am kinda cross my line but … ever since you dated with Kris, Lay never showed up to school. I’m really worrrrr…”

“Kyung Soo-shi! About crossing a line, you are right! You crossed it. And for Lay, I didn’t know. He never picks up my calls. And…”

“Lay stopped coming to school since you start dating his boyfriend. It is convincing something, don’t you think?” Kyung Soo attacked Lu Han.

Now, Lu Han is panic. He didn't know what to say next.

“I’m sorry. I-I I really don’t k-know.” Lu Han avoided Kyung Soo’s looks and run away from him.

Kyung Soo clenched his fists.

“Damn!” and he cursed.

 

~

What's his deal?  Suho is now really in trouble.

THE only thing Kris does is staring at me during the class.

Suho ignores Kris as much as he can but Kris’s stare is… really piercing through him.

 

Suho did his best not to look into Kris’s eyes because he knows… He knows that if he looked into Kris’s eyes, there is no way back, he will be lost in Kris’s looks forever. Kris's looks are something you can only see in hollywood romance films. A tall and handsome blonde plus he's hot.

Then the bell rang. An hour passed like a minute for Kris but for Suho, it takes like 10 hours. He has to stay calm and composed and endure Kris's stares during the class.

 

After hearing the bell, Suho instantly broke into a smile at ease. For Kris, who is just only looking Suho, saw Suho’s impression and smirked.

You are not that difficult at all.

 

Suho is the first one to get out of the room, of course Kris is not slow and he follows Suho fast.

“Suho-ah!”

This time, Kris isn’t shouting at all. He catches up to Suho well.

But Suho pretends like he didn’t hear at all.

 

Then, Kris is walking side by side with Suho.

“You really didn’t hear me or acting like didn’t hear me?” Kris is not even looking at Suho but just asking.

Suho is a bit panic and steal a look from Kris.

“No. I really didn’t hear.”

“Oh~ Let’s go get a dinner, my treat.”

Kris pretends like he is feeling normal but he knows himself that his heart beating is so fast as if it’s going to explode.

 

“Umm… Do I know you?”

What?!

That question shot Kris hard.

 

“I am a student … just earlier from singing class.”

“I’m sorry, student, I still have other classes. Go get dinner with your friends.”

Suho said and sped up his walking and left Kris speechless on that spot, dumbfounded.

 

What had just happened?

He… OH! THAT really-know-how-to-avoid-things-well SUHO!!!!!

Kris is feeling furious for being ignored by Suho 3 times a row.

 

Just wait and see…

 

Suho sighed after successfully running away from Kris.

Kris Wu… He’s dangerous.

Suho 2nd commented about Kris.

 

After Suho finished his classes, he went straight to the hospital.

Yesterday, Suho forgot to go to the hospital so.

 

“Here’s he come.”

A female nurse whispered.

“I didn’t know such person exists.”

“They didn’t even know each other, but he still help him.”

“Exactly! He must be an angel.”

“Yeah~ He’s even handsome.”

“Exactly a fallen angel.”

These nurses are gossiping about this and that and of course Suho heard them.

 

He just gave them a soft smile and these nurses melt.

I am just helping since I don’t want to be a murderer and they yet calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter