My future

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19;

_____________________________

 

Lay walked down the street, heading to the apartment of Suho and him. On the way, he thought about what he should do tonight with Suho, smiling like a fool while walking alone.

Lay doesn’t believe his own eyes.

He is seeing Suho in front of the house.

But what he thought is Suho might be waiting for him instead of… Suho is kissing with someone who isn’t Lay.

Lay stood lifelessly right at the spot he saw them.

Suho and that somebody finally parted.

It…

It is Kris.

Lay walked away from that hell. The image of Suho kissing Kris is like living hell.

 

How can you be so naïve, Lay. Of course it is Kris. It always has been Kris.

Lay ignore the tears blurred his eyes or flowing down through his cheeks.

Lay didn’t know where he is going, but he is walking where he foot leading him. 10 minutes later or Lay doesn’t know time, maybe it was an hour later he was walking, he put out his phone.

The tear stream on his face is frozen just like his heart. The cold doesn’t concern with the weather outside. The thought that Suho betrayed him is enough to turn the whole Lay frozen.

Lay dial his only friend, Kyung Soo.

“Hello?” Kyung Soo answered at first dial.

“Are you sure if I can break Suho, Kris will crumble down along with him?”

“What?” Kyung Soo is confused.  It hasn’t been a day since Lay is mad because he pushed Lay to avenge.

“Don’t make me repeat, Kyung Soo.” Lay knows his voice is stone cold but right now he couldn’t care more.

“What change your mind?” Kyung Soo asked.

“You will help me in this or not?” Lay knows Kyung Soo doesn’t deserve his ill-treatment but… he just isn’t in his mood.

“I am. But first, come to my house and you better tell me the whole thing what happened after walking out of my door. Sound good?”

Kyung Soo is at his limit too.

“Sorry, Kyung Soo. Thanks for letting me stay over the night.” Lay ended the call, he is on the way to Kyung Soo’s home already when he noticed.

“Not only one night, Lay. You can as long as you want to.” Kyung Soo whispered to the phone which Lay has ended already.

 

~

 

 

3 hours earlier (Before Lay saw Kris and Suho together)

 

Suho is not himself. Kris didn’t show up at school the whole day. Lay is also having dinner with his friend and called Suho that he will be home late.

Suho is sitting tight on the couch. The TV is playing but Suho doesn’t see a thing.

What could it be? Why is Kris avoiding me? Does he know?

Before his encounter with Kris yesterday, Suho wanna meet up with Kris peacefully and end their relationship normally. Suho intended to apologize to Kris and be friends with Kris after their break-up.

But he never foreseeing Kris would be avoiding him and making him pity for Kris.

 

Suho tried calling Kris, but as expected he didn’t pick up.

Suho’s done with Kris attitude like this. If he wants to end things, he should do something firmly and properly. Suho at least understand like this.

He grabbed his car key and wallet. Then he put them down again.

Should I make some soup for him? He was burning up yesterday. Will he be better today?

Suho shook his head and grabbed his car key and wallet again.

Kris is fully grown man. He can take care of things himself.

But after taking a step, Suho stopped again.

 

What if he is suffering alone at home? He’s living alone anyway. Illness would be tough for him.

~Ring~ ~Ring~

Suho looked at his phone screen and it says Kris.

Suho quickly pick up the phone. “Hello?”

“Did you call me? I was taking a bath so,…” Kris got cut by Suho.

“I’m coming to your house. Is that ok?”

“Umm… I guess so, what’s up. It’s kinda late.” Kris asked as he thought Lay might be together with Suho and why Suho would want to come to him?

“I’ll be there in 15 minutes, you will know it when I get to you.” Suho ended his called and put his phone in his pocket.

~

 

Kris finally heard the doorbell ringing.

Kris is waiting for Suho right at the spot since he ended his call with anxiety, standing right near the window when he was talking with Suho.

Kris opened the door, Suho is as breathtaking as he always has been.

“Hi, I guess?” Kris said unsurely.

Suho smiled at Kris nervousness. And he gets into Kris’s house as he said nothing back in return except for the smile. But a smile itself is good enough for Kris.

“So, what makes you coming here?” Kris is right behind Suho and Suho felt warm.

 

“It’s my first time at your house.” Suho looked around. There’s some aura in Kris’s house. And he realized it’s the same as in his house before Lay moved in.

It’s loneliness.

 

Kris is shocked because Suho turned around to Kris too suddenly. Kris felt they are incredibly closed to each other and he step backward.

“Ehh… want some drinks?” Kris is extremely awkward. Kris can’t even look into Suho’s eyes. It’s so unli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter