An expected Villain

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19;

____________________________

 

~

 

Lay was talking and explaining about colors to Kyung Soo which Kyung Soo has already been expert at.

Lay just spend an hour discussing and explaining things with Kyung Soo without suspecting that Kyung Soo is actually wasting Lay’s time on purpose.

“Thank you Lay, you are always so good to me.” Kyung Soo said, he is looking through the glasses far away.

“No problem. It just takes… oh my god! It takes an hour! Suho must be waiting for me for too long!” Lay is panic.

He was about to call Suho about Kyung Soo but he was distracted and he forgot about that.

“Don’t worry. Suho got his own things to spend time.” Kyung Soo said.

“What do you mean?” Lay got no idea what Kyung Soo mentioned.

Kyung Soo pointed to the direction of the park.

 

There is Suho and there is Kris. They are cuddling in each other’s arms. Both of them are closing their eyes peacefully as if they were in heaven.

“NO! This is not happening!” Lay is exploded by this sight. The nice and friendly Lay disappeared after seeing Suho with Kris.

“Lay, what’s matter who Kris was dating?” Kyung Soo asked.

“No, Kyung Soo-ah, it’s not about Kris.” Lay hide his face behind his palms.

 

Kyung Soo is looking at Lay as if he is afraid of something. If things got repeated itself again…

“Lay, you said you want revenge for Kris. You wanna break Kris’s heart. You snatched Suho away from him and played Suho like Kris did to you and then, you broke up with Suho. Isn’t that what you are planning? Now Suho seemed to be Kris’s boyfriend. You guys are living together. You are getting what you planned, isn’t it?”

 

Lay shook his head.

Yes, it does. Things are just like the way I wanted but the problem here is… I don’t want that so called revenge anymore by getting closer and closer with Suho. I simply just want him… Suho.

 

“Lay? Don’t just shake your head. Tell me what’s troubling you.” Kyung Soo asked.

“Kyung Soo, it’s… I am doing my best at controlling but my feelings for Suho are getting stronger minute by minute.” Lay said helplessly.

Kyung Soo looked at Lay in disbelief and fear.

 

NO! NO! NO! Kyung Soo is shouting inside him.

NOT you too. I lose my Jong In already. I can’t bare losing another friend.

“Lay, you must not give up on revenge. Kris must get what he deserved and the only way is through Suho.” Kyung Soo encouraged Lay but Kyung Soo is also bluffing.

 

“I know.” Lay stood up finally.

His only apartment is gone. His career for painting is gone too. His old-self is also taken away. With all these matters, the only thing that caused them is Kris.

Lay looked Suho and Kris with the eyes which are blind in hatred for Kris, forming his hands into a fist.

“You stay strong. I will support you and help you with all my strength.” Kyung Soo patted Lay’s shoulder and a tear dropped from Lay’s eyes as he can’t help seeing Suho seemed so peaceful in Kris’s embrace.

 

~

 

Suho is listening Kris’s steady breathing while closing his eyes.

Being in Kris’s embrace is good and secure but it doesn’t feel being loved.

Kris told he loved me but there’s something empty in my heart, something is not just right. May be because I feel guilty towards Jong In for having another boyfriend or may be I don’t love Kris. When I’m with Kris, it feels hot but it isn’t exciting. I almost love Kris when he looked me into my eyes.

But almost is never enough.

 

“Kris? Are you asleep?” Suho asked softly, still unmoved in Kris’s arms.

“Hmm? No. I just feel so peaceful being with you. I love you too much Suho.”

 

It breaks my heart to hear this, Kris. Because… the more I think, the more I’m sure about my feelings.

But now, I don’t want to think.

 

“Lay isn’t calling me yet. It’s a bit dark now.” Suho purposely and skillfully changed subject.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter