Just a kiss

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 11;

____________________________

“Hello? Suho, we are at ______ Bar and Lay is knocked out. Come fetch us. Come on, Lay! Get up! I will carry you outside."

As soon as Suho got Tiffany's call, he ran to the bar and took Tiffany and Lay to his hosue.

 

“How come you and Lay are together?”

Suho eyed Tiffany.

Suho knows that he is feeling something, something he shouldn’t be feeling.

“My dear brother, that’s why a thing called fate existed.”

Tiffany wanted Suho to say more. She hoped Suho will forget his past and get over and start new, if it’s with Lay, Tiffany can hope nothing more.

 

“I’m serious. You guys had a thing or something without me knowing?”

“I am sure that you and Lay had a thing or something with my knowing.”

 

Tiffany glared at her brother, who is a bit shocked at Tiffany’s words.

“You know, Noona, I am… I still love him.”

“Suho, are you a fool or WHAT?!”

Tiffany is exhausted by her little brother. She really hate people who hanged on the past. A past should be something people left behind. And now, it’s her brother and she almost hate him. Almost

“I…”

“Ughhh…” Lay groaned. Both Suho and Tiffany looked at Lay.

“I better get going.” Tiffany headed to the door.

“You can stay the night over, or you probably come live with me. I’ve got a spare room for you.” Suho said. He feels inappropriate that Tiffany is staying at the hotel instead of his own house.

“I rather not brother. I appreciate your offer. But thanked you, I prefer my hotel room.”

Tiffany left Suho and Lay. Suho couldn’t say and stop Tiffany since Lay is asking for water.

 

“Lay, are you feeling ok?” Suho give him a glass of honey water. It’s now early 2 am in the morning and Lay is awake.

“Why am I ending up with you… in your house?” Lay opened his eyes and looked around.

“Why did you drink too much?” Suho asked him a question without answering Lay’s.

“I need to go home. What time it is?”

“You can stay tonight. What happened?” Again, Suho didn’t care to answer but prefer to ask more questions.

“I must be going. Where is Tiffany? I am drinking with her.”

 

“Lay, answer me instead of asking useless questions.”  Suho demanded.

Lay is a bit lack of his words.

“What? You didn’t answer mine though.”

“It’s… I asked first!”

 

Suho wins.

“Ask.” Lay breathed out. 

“How are you feeling?”

“Fine enough.”

“Why are you drunk?”

“Because the drink is too strong for me.”

“What happened?”

“Not your concern. I have answered all your questions so can I leave?”

Suho is so speechless.

“I will drive you home.”

“NO! It’s late.” Lay stood up and went for the door.

“I said I will drive you home because it’s late.” Suho is really mad at that moment. Why can’t he be a bit more obedient to me?

“Suho, I don’t understand. Why did you care so much? I am an adult. I can handle myself. Let me go home.”

 

Suho has no answer for that. He didn’t even know himself why did he care so much for this one person, Lay. He is special for him. Suho didn’t know why but at least he believes Lay is special.

“I don’t do this because I care for you. Because… because. Just, just… I, I don’t want to be blamed if you are hurt tonight because I let you go.”

Suho finally got a mere reason.

“What? Who would blame you?”

“I would. I would totally blame myself. So, get in the car. I will drive you home.” Suho smiled secretly since he knows he won.

Lay shook his head in frustration but he just followed Suho.

 

The silence took over in the car. Lay closed his eyes on the way to his home.

“Are you sleeping?”

Su ho asked.

“Yes.”

“So you are not sleeping.” Suho smiled widely.

“No I was sleeping. You woke me. Can you just please drive? If you saw the road with a coffee shop named ‘XOXO’, go right, the white apartment you seeing is mine.”

“The whole apartment is… yours?”

Suho can see the apartment Lay is mentioning. It’s quite tall and big.

 

“Of course not. I just owned a place for me.”

“Here we go.”

Suho parked his car. Lay finally opened his eyes.

Suho also went out of his car.

 

“What?” Lay asked.

“What?” Suho asked back.

“Aren’t you going home?”

“Aren’t you going to invite me to your place?” Suho asked with his puppy eyes.

Lay didn’t know that Suho can do this kind of thing. How could he turn him down now?

“Fine!” Lay sighed out loud and lead a way. Suho just grins happily and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter