Give & Take

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9;

____________________________

Lay walked as if he is the wind. He is walking freely and happily like a kid. Lay doesn’t feel this happy for the past month. The depression that was got from his ex… Lay doesn’t want to think those bad memories at this moment.

 

What should I wear?

Lay is imaging some y appearance.

Would it be obvious? I am curious what style Suho like…

 

Lay is really busy thinking what to wear and he doesn’t notice the presence his bestfriend around his house. Lu Han was watching Lay who is entering the house.

Lay ran into his room fast. Lay looked at his clothes, one by one, flying around him and on the floor.

Finally, he found what he should wear. Not too plain, but hot at the same time.

 

His mind and thoughts are filled with Suho and having fun at the club so, he didn’t see Lu Han, hiding behind the car.

Actually, Lu han is happy to see Lay like this, energetic and all. He is afraid Lay might be down and depress after his boyfriend and his bestfriend betrayed him.

Lu Han followed Lay secretly till the end. He watched Lay entered into the car and that car started driving.

Should I follow him? Lu Han thought. But he felt that it doesn’t seem right.

Lu Han felt really lonely to spend the rest of his night at home alone so, he just got an idea to go Love Sick.

 

Suho and Tiffany are already in the car. Lay thought should he sit in the back or at the lover seat, but he decided to sit at the back. He choose the back seat because it would be awkward to sit at the front with Suho. Lay is hoping Tiffany but instead he saw Suho. Ah ~ Tiffany is driving.

 

What they missed is a really hot and blond guy, who is hiding behind the bushes. Kris is here to see Suho and he wanted a chat with Suho.

But what Kris saw is a really hot and beautiful girl came out of Suho’s house and behind her, Suho is laughing –stunning at the same time. So, Kris hides himself behind the bush, showing his back to them when Tiffany and Suho entered the car.

Kris only turned his back when the car starts driving.

“Taxi!!” Kris called and he gets into the taxi.

“Please follow that car, Hurry!”

 

~

Tiffany and two other boys entered the club. Tiffany didn’t want to feel burden between those two because they are acting like blushing hard or whatever.

“I’m going to dancing floor. Find me there!” Tiffany winked to them and left.

Before leaving, Tiffany eyed Suho to take good care of Lay and flashed a smile that ‘she knows’.

Suho shyly smiled and nodded anyway. Lay is looking around the club and didn’t see the bro-sis silent interactions.

 

Tiffany disappeared in the dancing floor and Su Ho and Lay are left alone. They are standing there awkwardly, didn’t know what to do or what to say.

“Suho, what are we gonna do?” Lay gathered all his strength to ask Suho.

“I am not sure but, come on.” Suho grabbed Lay’s hand and found a place to sit.

Lay is surprised at Suho’s sudden action but he smiled at the warmth of Suho’s hand. Suho also can’t hide his smile too.

 

They ordered some cocktail and finally looked into each other’s eyes. They are just like the other high school students, blushing and shying as they met each other’s eyes.

Then all the music stopped.

 

Lay and Suho hasn’t noticed what is happening at the surrounding.

Instead of the music, the speakers start talking.

“Everyone who comes to Love Sick tonight, we’re honored to have you here. This time is confessing and forgetting time. Even our customers know, we can say our darkest secret to our respective partner – a confess and kiss the memories away – forgetting time. For the new customers, please take note. If you don’t want to lose your first kiss here, please leave within 5 minutes till the lights turn off for next 15 minutes. Thank you everyone, we have 5 minutes.”

 

Everyone shouted in excitement. That’s why Love Sick is famous.

 

“Lay… it seemed like I am your partner.” Suho said. All most all the people are in the dancing area and Su ho and Lay got t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter