Lay got things ugly

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20;

_____________________________

“Where the hell were you last night?” Suho got Lay in the restroom.

Last night, Suho haven’t got any proper sleep. He kept calling Lay but Lay never picks up. Suho has been worried for Lay the whole night and he was on the couch.

Suho is expecting Lay to say… at least, he was sorry.

“Umm… Why do you care?” Lay just brushed Suho off and walked passed.

Suho is speechless.

Suho stopped Lay by grabbing his elbow.

 

“What did you say?”

Lay finally looks into Suho’s eyes. Lay was a bit taken off but his eyes turn cold.

“I think it isn’t your concern. So will you please let me go and attend the class?”

Suho felt like crying.

Suho doesn’t want Lay to see his tears so he let Lay go.

 

Lay left without even looking back, not once. Just at the time, Kris happens to enter the restroom.

Kris sees Suho sitting from behind.

“Hey…” Kris stopped because when Suho turns around Kris sees Suho’s wet eyes.

“Suho, what happen?” Kris put his hand on Suho’s shoulder and sat next to him.

Suho didn’t say anything but he wiped out his tears.

“Nothing. I have classes. See you later.” Suho ran off.

Kris just watched Suho’s back and he figured something must be off between him and Lay.

It has nothing to do with me. Kris, you just being a good friend and Suho by asking him and Suho said NO. It’s the dead end.

Kris told himself and shook his head as he shoves the thoughts about Suho.

 

~

Suho, can you come to ### Club tonight? I wanna make things up for you.

Suho opens his phone as the new message arrived. Suho smiled since it is from Lay.

May be Lay has some trouble he can’t tell me. Suho thought. Suho decided to go ### club since Lay sounds like apologetic to him.

 

Suho got there but Lay isn’t anywhere to be found.

“Are you looking for Mr. Lay?” A waiter comes and asks Suho.

Suho nods and that waiter lead the way for Suho. When Suho saw Lay, he doesn’t even recognize Lay.

Suho didn’t utter any word since he didn’t get attention from Lay. Suho just kept watching Lay and some s around him, clinging towards him, drinking liquor with him.

Suho’s pride was hurt by that scene.  Lay called Suho there not because he wants to apologize but because he wants to… Suho doesn’t know anymore what Lay wants.

 

“Oh! My boyfriend is here.” Lay pointed a finger rudely at Suho and talked to those s.

“So are you implying that you and that handsome oppa there are both homos?” those s giggled as they give more fruits to Lay.

“What do you mind?” Lay asked one particular girl who is currently rest her head on his chest.

“Oh ~ totally doesn’t mind.” That girl pushes her body more towards Lay’s and kissed Lay.

What is unexpected for Suho and Lay just kissed her in front of him.

Suho looked away. Lay saw how Suho’s eyes hurt by his action but he chose not to care.

Suho swallows his tears and turn his back from that scene and walked away, almost running.

Lay immediately stop kissing. Actually if Suho examine more carefully, Lay isn’t kissing her at all. He just pressed his lips against her and as soon as Suho turned his head, Lay barely touch his lips with hers.

 

Lay got up to chase Suho.

“Where are you going?” Lay’s heart clenched as he saw tears on Suho’s cheek.

“I am going home.” Suho pulled back his hands to get away from Lay.

“I thought you’re coming to have fun with me.”

“I thought you’re calling me to make up to me.” Suho hissed back.

“Come on, I want to dance with you.” Lay grabbed Suho’s hand with all his strength and as it’s without Suho’s will and Lay is stronger than Suho so Suho is the one that got hurt in the end.

Lay succeed in dragging Suho into dancing floor. Lay didn’t care about dancing but he is pulling Suho by holding Suho’s waist and pressed his lips with Suho’s.

Suho is struggling. His hand is hurt from Lay’s strong grip and also Lay is holding his waist with too much force. Suho used all his strength and pushed Lay chest with his hands.

Tears are already unstoppable for Suho. Suho doesn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter