The new teacher

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2:

_____________________________

Suho cursed at himself when his car crashed someone in the rain.

He get off from his car to see what happened to the guy he hit.

 

He’s … pretty.

Suho shocked at his own thought.

Yah! Kim Joon Myun! He looks younger! Stop thinking too much!

 

Suho mentally slapped himself and of course he had to take that unconscious boy to hospital.

A doctor is examining that boy. He looked at his wallet, he must find out his identity.

 

“Oh! He’s a student of SM High.”

Lay? An artist student aged 19.

 

Then, Suho looked at his phone, thinking to open or not to open.

Well ~ I must find someone to call.

 

But unfortunately, his phone is locked.

 

“Excuse me, are you the one that hit the boy over there?”

Two police officers started to question me.

I told them my name, my job, how I crash Lay.

 

“So it’s an accident, you are not purposely hitting him.”

 

Damn! Of course IT IS an accident! Am I crazy for what? Joon Myun cursed them in his mind.

“Of course not.”

He smiled and answered.

Then, these policemen left.

 

I must be the one taking care of you, till your friends and parents find you.

Suho is really kind-hearted. But his nature is acting.

Unlike his outer appearance, he’s very unsecure, very impatient and not-an-angel.

 

“Can I talk with you? Mr. Kim?” The doctor talked to me.

“Oh, yes. How is his condition?”

 

“He’s not so good. His head is hit by the ground, I suppose. And he’s not bleeding. That’s make him worse.”

“What?”

Is the doctor claiming that Lay would die? Am I murderer then?

 

Suho is completely frightened.

“Please don’t think my words too much. He will recover. But we must see when he will wake up.”

 

Suho let out a long and relieve sigh.

Why the hell he is pushing around the bush? Making me stop breathing…

“Thanks god.”

Suho said.

 

The doctor left and Suho sit next to Lay’s bed.

Lay-shi, you almost make me murderer. You better wake up fast. Find your parents and friends, so that I will be free. Now I had to take care of you.

Suho brushed the hair off from Lay’s forehead.

.

.

.

Next morning…

“Kris? What are all these?”

Lu Han, who is covered with blanket, saw the mess Lay made out of Kris’s room.

 

“What are you talking about?” Kris, with messy hair, topless, walking out of his room and finally saw what Lu Han’s mentioning.

 

“I d-don’t know.” Kris thought a little, chocolate and wine, it’s someone’s idea, plus wine is his favorite.

“Really?” Lu Han said.

“But… I think I know.”

 

Lu Han is confused.

And someone popped up in Lu Han’s mind, his best friend.

 

“There’s only one person who knows about my favorite wine. It’s Lay.”

Lu Han’s eyes widened.

Kris’s keeping cool.

.

.

.

There is only one major that Kris, Lay and Lu Han had common. It’s singing class.

Kris and Lay are dating for a month so, all most everyone in the class knows about them.

But now, Kris and Lu Han are kissing in the class.

 

“Hey, what do you what happened to Lay?”

“Who knows, he’s not in the class. I heard he’s not even come to school.”

“Really? He is such a hardworking artist, he missed his artist lessons? Unbelievable!”

These girls are gossiping.

Lu Han heard a thing or two, so he stopped.

 

“Hey! Baby, don’t care about them.” Kris takes Lu Han’s face away from them and started to deepen their kiss.

 

Then a person came in. Closing the door with force, makes enough noise to shut all the students’ mouths.

But of course, don’t-care-anything Kris and Lu Han still in their business.

 

“This is not restroom or some corners. You didn’t do kissing in the classroom.”

Though Kris still didn’t care, Lu Han pushed Kris a bit. Lu Han still cared.

 

Kris, who is annoyed, starts asking questions to anonymous guy in the class.

“Who…”

“Shut UP!” That guy cut Kris off for the very first time.

“I’m not here to listen to your things but I am here to giving you guys lessons and teach.”

 

Kris and that teacher eyes met.

Kri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter