Tears Airport

Something that shouldn't ever play, called LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 24END;

_____________________________

“I’m now going to the airport. Is the preparation finished?” Kris speaks through the phone.

“…”

Then, Suho entered the room. Suho was helping Kris packing his luggage.

“Kris, are you done deciding the clothes you want to take?”

Kris immediately closed the phone, pretending to be searching something.

 

Last night, Suho finally agrees on Kris going aboard. It was decided that Kris will be back after one year.

“What?” Suho furrowed as Kris is just wondering around when he has to be on the plane in next 3 hours.

“I can’t find my favorite shirt.”

Kris can’t believe himself that his excuse has to be that stupid. But Suho buys it.

“YOU! GO OUT OF THIS ROOM! Just take whatever you can wear, stop wasting time!” Suho scolded and slammed the door.

Kris smiled at Suho’s affections. But his smile is so sad and he doesn’t want to leave this little man.

 

Finally, all the things are set. And Kris is ready to go. Kris nervously looked at the phone, he has to turn off as soon as he arrived at airport. But he’s worried that Luhan might be doing some clumsy works.

This is important. This is what Kris wants to leave for Suho. Suho deserved happiness and Kris wants to be the one that makes it happened.

“Let’s go, I will drive.” Suho gets on the car.

“Hey, that’s fine. I will drive. You didn’t sleep last night at all right? I don’t wanna ride some sleepy driver’s driving.” Kris gets the key from Suho. Actually he snatched away car keys from Suho and forced Suho to sit on the lover seat.

“Kris, I am supposed to send you off.” Suho can’t believe Kris knew he didn’t sleep last night. It’s not that he didn’t sleep. He just couldn’t sleep. The things going on with Lay are messing his head.

He couldn’t trust Lay as much as he heart stupidly wants to.

 

“Listen to me. You’ve gotta learn how to obey. And if you don’t, take this as request. This time may be the last time I drive with you next to me.” Kris’s words make Suho to be silent. He understands that Kris leaves because of him, partly true, no matter he denied he wanted to leave for his own account.

“That’s the good boy.” Kris teased. He doesn’t even want a moment of Suho not smiling.

“I am older than you!!” Suho hissed and they ended up laughing.

 

Yeah, that’s right. Laugh, Suho.

Suho’s laughing sound is the best gift of Suho to Kris.

 

They got to the airport. There’s only Suho who is sending off Kris. Suho doesn’t want to ask why he doesn’t have anyone to send him off times like this. And Suho gets it. Kris was lonely before he came to Kris’s life.

 

Kris looked at his phone again.

Why is Lu Han so late? He supposed to be here last five minute ago.

 

Suho is thinking why Kris doesn’t go in.

“Kris, are you waiting for someone?”

Kris panic at Suho’s question. He couldn’t let all his efforts blown up.

“Umm… no.” Kris says no but as soon as he saw the figure of Lu Han behind Suho,

“Actually, yes! I was waiting for my old friend.” Kris smiled nervously.

Suho isn’t suspect of anything.

“Hi Kris! Hi Suho!” Lu Han was panting.

“Sorry, I am late.” Lu Han apologized Kris.

“It’s not that late. Then, goodbye, I’m going in. Lu Han, please take Suho to my last gift for him.” Kris said and smiled brightly as ever.

“Gift? For me?” Suho is dumbfounded. He didn’t find anything with Kris or Lu Han.

“I will. We’re friends again, right?” Lu Han gives Kris a hand as a peace giving.

“Yeah. Thank you.” Kris shakes Lu han’s hands and he walked away.

 

“Don’t keep watching me leaving, Suho. Cause I won’t either.” Kris says loud enough for Suho to hear. Kris showed only his back. The very reason is because he is crying. And if Suho saw his tears, Suho will cry too. And that is the last thing Kris wants to see.

“Let’s go, Suho. Lay is waiting for you.” Lu Han said.

“What?” Suho’s heart jumped at the mention of that particular name.

They got out of the airport.

Suho stopped as Lu Han stopped.

“Suho, why don’t you give Lay a chance?” Lu Han asked.

“I don’t want to talk about him, Lu han. I want to go home.” Suho really can’t hide his flutter heart. He wants to see Lay. But he’s afraid to see Lay too because if he sees Lay, he won’t be able to closed his heart anymore. And if Lay wants to throw away him again, he doesn’t think he can survive this.

“Please wait, Lay is supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. I wonder what happened to him.” Lu Han seemed really worried about Lay. He is checking his phone.

Suho can’t ignore anymore.

“Why don’t you call him?”

“Oh yeah, I should call him.” Lu Han quickly called Lay.

Both Lu Han and Su Ho are waiting at the dialing sound and Lay isn’t picking up.

Lu Han furrowed and he tried the second time.

IT IS ANSWERED!

“Hello? Is it Lay’s friend speaking now?” A woman voice speaks. And it wasn’t so clear, it is too noisy from th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter