Diary entries 1 ♥

I'll be okay ♡

 

'I hate that girl. I really do. Since she was thirteen years old. All the cute guys were stalking her and asked her out but she never dated someone. She's crazy. But I just started to hate her when this happened:

 

"You're such an ugly and useless thing. Why are you even alive? You don't deserve it.  Please, look at Moon JooNeul. She's so beautiful and nice to everyone. And you....you're the opposite of her. Stay away from me. I don't wanna see you again!"

 

My crush said that to me. I loved him so much.....and to be honest I still have feelings for him. Park Chanyeol was his name.

After he told this to me (it was really dark outside) I ran away into an empty road alone. It was very cold and  a mysterious wind was blowing. 

I breath it in very deeply and it felt so good.

 

On the next day of school I wanted to find JooNeul. She should bleed. She should be hurt. Whenever I saw her I did something to her. I hit her in her oh-so-pretty face or date every guy she seems to like ( all the boys are chasing me because I'm pretty.....but they did it just after I breath that mysterious wind in....)

But she never cared about guys. Except for Jeon Jeongguk. He told everyone that she loves him so much. 

 

Someday JooNeul was away and no one wanted to tell me where she is. I got a feeling. She was by Jungkook.

 

When I saw her with Jungkook I suddenly fell for him, too. Luckily I got a kind of 'magic powers' (from the mysterious wind) to get his heart.

It was my chance. But in my new school I got ignored by everyone except for my tall girls who are very strong and just JooNeul knew who I am. She came into the classroom with a new look. Instead of her long black shiny hair she suddenly had light brown hair which was tied up. I think it looks ugly but many guys like the bangtan people ( where was Jungkook in) complimented her. I was very angry.

 

But my heart just stopped to beat when he came in. Park Chanyeol. He looked perfect like ever. 

Suddenly he said to JooNeul that she would be his because her beauty.

 

I took Jungkook for a minute and I tried to make him love me. But I realized that his love to JooNeul was too strong. So it didn't last long. The 'love' from him just last for ten minutes everytime after I looked sadly into his eyes.

 

My plan is: I'll kiss Jungkook and make him confess to me in front of JooNeul. Then I'll kill Jungkook and JooNeul will never be happy ever again...

........until her death.

Dear Lord, please destroy her life forever!'

(Lee YeunHee's Diary)

 


 

 

'Yeah, I'm gonna start a new life. Without scars. I don't know why she hates me. I never did anything to her.

She started to hurt me when I was thirteen. Maybe I will never get to know why she hates me?

She hitted me and probably wanted (or still wants) to kill me.

 

Someday something happend:

 

I went to school in a dark winter morning. I felt someone was following me.

Suddenly the someone grabbed me and held a knife near to my heart. It was YeunHee. I couldn't react so I thought that was the end.

But then a tall guy grabbed my waist and I land on his chest. I can't remember the face but he had big beautiful eyes and a cute dimple.

I could feel his warmth.

 

Anyways he said to YeunHee while holding me in his arms:

 

"You're such an ugly and useless thing. Why are you even alive? You don't deserve it.  Please, look at Moon JooNeul. She's so beautiful and nice to everyone. And you....you're the opposite of her. Stay away from me. I don't wanna see you again!"

 

 

YeunHee stabbed the knife into the back of my hero. He said 'Run' to me while falling to the ground.

When YeunHee was about to leave but before she lit fire around me so I couldn't escape.

Suddenly I felt something cold inside of me and on the frozen ground I could see my reflection.

I had bright light blue eyes. The fire was away. I looked to my Hero and he was recovered. It seemed that he couldn't remember anything so he just stared into my eyes for about 5 seconds and then he ran away.

 

Who was he? 

 

This incident was too much to me so I decided to be a trainee in South Korea. I never knew that I would meet my Love.... Jeon Jeongguk.♥

 

But when YeunHee came he turned very cold.

He doesn't want to perform with me and even know my name anymore.

 

Can you tell me Why? <|3

 

I hope he remember our first kiss......but what if he really fell for HER?

He promised me.......

 

Loosing him is like a shot into my heart.

 

Dear God, please let him be safe...and let him remember me...

 

( Moon JooNeul's Diary)