Heart ♥

I'll be okay ♡

 

Since the Bangtan Boys and JooNeul lived together in a luxurious building with other idols they decided to go to school together. But Jungkook was already away. JooNeul was still worried about him because of that YeunHee thingy.

 

"Good morning everyone. Wh-where's Jungkook? " JooNeul wondered.

 

BTS greeted her back.

 

"He said he had to do something important at school so he stood up earlier and we don't have to worry." Suga said.

 

When they arrived at school the first thing that BTS and JooNeul was facing was YeunHee-with Kookie behind her.

His eyes looked silver and cold. YeunHee's girls were standing next to her. But Bangtan prepared so they won't get hurt by holding tight by that tall girls again. YeunHee thought JooNeul would be still scared of her but she wasn't. JooNeul's eyes turned suddelny blue.Dark blue. That's her secret power. To protect everyone she likes like Bangtan or her family. But everytime she use that power her energy to live would turn a bit lower. So she just use it if it's really urgent and she didn't know if it's time right know so her eyes turned just into an noticeable dark blue. They would turn into a bright blue usually.

Suddenly YeunHee formed her hand into a fist and bumped it into JooNeul's stomach very hard. JooNeul fell into Jungkook's arms and Jungkook's heart felt very warm. But her stomach hurts very well so she started to cry although she decided to be strong.

 

"Jungkook o-oppa. Is that the real you? I'm hurt " JooNeul cried.

 

"J-jooneul.....who hurts you?" Jungkook asked with a worried voice.

 

"JUNGKOOK. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY ASKING WHO'S HURTING ME? THAT F****** HITS ME AND YOU'RE ON HER SIDE. WHO ARE YOU? TO BE HONEST YOU ARE THE ONE WHO'S HURTING ME. GO TO HER!!"

 

JooNeul screamed with tears in her eyes. She ran straight away to anywhere.

 

"HEY YOU YEUNHEE ! WHY DID YOU HURT HER? I'LL SHOW YOU SOME BLOOD" V shouted and slapped YeunHee once in her face. The others were shocked and took V to class. YeunHee looked at Jungkook sadly but Jungkook ran so fast as he can to find JooNeul.

 

JooNeul ran to a beautiful park which was surrounded by pretty flowers. But instead of sun rain flows down from the greyish-blue clouds above her. She lie down on the middle of grass and didn't care if her clothes were dirty now or not.

Raindrops fell lightly onto her beautiful pale face and she cried.

Jungkook found her and she could see his babyface over her. He sat down.

 

"JooNeul. What's up with you? Why are you so angry with me? What did I do to you? Please tell me now!" Jungkook broke the silence.

 

JooNeul sat down in front of Jungkook now.

 

"YeunHee. She did something to you and you don't notice it." JooNeul said in a sad tone.

 

"And so you decided to hate me? Just because I hang out with her? She didn't do something to me. I promise you.♥ " Jungkook said with a serious voice. 

 

"But..............okay. I do believe you.♥ " JooNeul said quietly.

 

Behind them were little boys playing football. Suddenly the little boys kicked the ball really hard and it hitted Jungkooks head at his mind.

 

So Jungkook's head bumped onto the face in front of him -JooNeul.

His lips were pressed onto hers.

Love was definetly in the air since butterflies were flying in their tummies.

 

JooNeul's eyes opend widely while Jungkook closed his. They really kissed (or finally kissed).

They couldn't believe what just happend so they stood up. And both were smiling bright. The rain dissapeared and a rainbow came out.

 

"eeeeehhhm.....should we go.........to our dance practice?" Jungkook asked nervously and rubbed his head what hurted very well.

 

"Okay. Should we go to hospital at first? I mean....your head is hurting, right?" JooNeul said.

 

"Oh...it's not a big problem...let's go." Jungkook lied.

 

On the way they haven't talked to each other so much. When they arrived in front of the room they started to talk.

 

JN: "J-jungkook oppa?" 

JK: "Nae?"

JN: "When our lips touched why did you closed you eyes?"

JK: "uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhmm.......because.....because my head was hurting."

JN: "But I thought-"

 

Jungkook didn't let her speak her sentence out. He grabbed her head and kissed her. Again.

JooNeul closed her eyes this time. His lips were really soft.

They thought they would be alone. But they weren't.

Bangtan and YeunHee saw them kissing. 

Bangtan clapped their hands happily but YeunHee was angry. She couldn't stand it when JooNeul feels love or will be loved by someone she likes. She decided to make him forget about JooNeul.

 

Anyways  first the dance practice was full of romantic. The dance ended up with an intensive french kiss this time.

 

"Wow. Why can't I have a long intensive french kiss with a girl?" Jin asked.

"You can have it with me instead." V said and was putting some lipsgloss on his lips.

 

Jimin couldn't hold and fell onto the floor laughing with tears in his cutie eyes. So the others did it too.

JooNeul and Jungkook saw six boys laughing like hyperventilating walruses with asthma on the floor.

 

After that funny practice the boys and JooNeul were going home. But without Jungkook.

Where was he?

 

"Hyungs.... anybody knows where Kookie is?" Jimin asked.

 

They shook their heads.

 

"I bet with you YeunHee snapped him again........WE HAVE TO FIND HIM!" JooNeul said sadly.

 

"Yes, we have to find him. But at first I would like to ask you if you guys are together now? Or how do you feel when you're with him?" J-Hope asked.

 

"I.....i don't know..... and i feel.... it's just...... loosing him is like someone's stabbing me in my heart. Or otherwise.... I can't feel love and I can't breathe when he's hurt. I don't know him so long....but he's my everything.♥" JooNeul replied.

 

"Aaaaaaaawwwww." The Bangtan Boys said.

 

"That's true love. You belong together. And no one ever told you but he just told us that he's actually in love with you." RapMonster claimed.

 

"Wh-what? I thought.... he likes.........I'm not even his ideal type of girl...... how can this be??" Jooneul was really surprised.

 

"You didn't noticed? the way he looks at you.... and everytime he sees you he's getting nervous." Jimin replied.

 

At the next day....

 

'Classmate, I think... we shouldn't do that perfomance together anymore. Please understand it but I feel better when I'm with YeunHee.' he said with cold silver eyes. He didn't know her name anymore and he's not even facing her.

She cried.

'But.....what about love?'

'Be with me.' a beautiful deep voice whispered and the owner took JooNeul's hand.

 

It was....

 

 

Park Chanyeol

 

(i don't own that gif)

 

----------------------------------------------

Author's Note

 

Hey :) Sorry for that short chapter....

But I'll update soon. The mysterious person is finally coming. But don't worry JooNeul will end up with Jungkook....or not? 

Hehe............and I'm hating on YeunHee although she doesn'T exist looool

And thank you for subscribing............

 

I ♥ u 1-4-3 

 

For real.... THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! :*

 

And keep commenting... every comment will mean really much to me :)