Heartattack ♥

I'll be okay ♡

No one's POV ♥

 

It was a relaxing autmn morning. The leaves are slowly falling down.

You have long and straight shiny hair and such a beautiful face so everybody thought you have plastic surgery done.

So many boys told you that you're beautiful and they wanted to date you but you always reject.

The reason is.....

....jeon jeongguk (or jungkook:)) ♥

Even you don't know him that much (you've just looking at pictures of him and pooof *lol*) he got your heart.

You're always checking your twitter for new selcas of the handsome boys of Bangtan ( and especially for Jungkook :) ♥)

 

Anyways your on the way to BigHit because you're a new trainee.

When you are finally there you realized that you were the only trainee there.

You wore an oversized t-shirt and shorts.

You're going to the practice room and still nobody was there.

Suddenly a nice looking and pretty girl ran to you and told you that you're the only girl trainee here.

She's the daughter of the BigHit manager.

 

JooNeul's (Your) POV ♥

Omo, am I late? Why isn't anybody here? Okay...i'm gonna change my clothes...

Soo...i am ready to go :D

I think that's the practice room....

Here's still nobody...

Euuhmm...who's that pretty girl? 

She's running in my direction.

She said: "Annyeong. You're new here right? I'm MinJi the daughter of the BigHit manager. 

We can be friends right ?"

"Annyeonghaseyo. Yes, nice to meet you of course we can be friends. I am Moon JooNeul. Are you a trainee as well?" i said.

"Hehe yeah let's be friends. No.Mianhae I'm not. My father told me that he just let me be trainee when I graduate but I really want to be one and since it's still a long way I'm just allowed to see the trainees while training. By the way you're the only girl trainee here and some boys who've already debuted are sharing the same practice room with you so you're not alone "She smiled.

"You're joking right? I-i-m the only girl trainee? Seriously? I'm happy to be here but to be honest I don't want to share a room with boys. But it's okay. It's okay...." I muttered.

"You're so pretty and cute. I think they would like you. You just have to get to know them...they are so nice but the maknae is always talking about a girl on twitter who's a huge army...and I think he's kinda in love with her...or into her selcas....although he doesn't know her...it's a bit annoying how he talks about her all the time..oh..I almost forgot to ask...how old are you? I'm 98liner." MinJi said.

"So are you. I'm 98liner, too. I don't think that I want to know them. But what? I-i-in l-l-ove w-with.... ww-hat? A-a-army? I'm ARMY,too. WAIT....ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT THE BOYS ARE BANG-" i stuttered.

OH MY GOD. Some handsome and goodlooking boys are coming in and I stopped to speak.

HOLY IT'S BANGTAN.

Suddenly I had a long eye-contact with Jungkook. Jeon Jeongguk.

I got a big Heartattack ♥

 

Author's Note:

Hey, sorry for the short boring first chapter....but it's my first chapter ever.

For the next chapter I'm going to write Jungkook's POV and I try to make it more exciting.

- HanYeol xoxo