Too late ♥

I'll be okay ♡

At the evening when they came home from hospital.....

 

"Hey..... hyungs, i have to tell you something......" Jungkook said while looking at the ground.

The boys (Zelo, ChanYeol and the Bangtan Boys are living in a dorm together now) didn't answer him.

 

"Okay.... you don't have to talk to me but I have to tell you all how sorry I am. I am sorry for everything I did. It was just.... her. YeunHee hypnotized me. Everytime I she's looking at me with aegyo I fall in love. I hate it so much..." Jungkook said.

 

"You say that you hate it.... but why don't you just stop hanging around with her huh? If you would really hate her you would slap her face not JooNeul's. Do you know her feelings? SHE'S IN LOVE WITH YOU DUDEE!!!" Jimin said.

 

"She lo-o-ves m-me???? Jjinjja?? Well.... i love her too !" Jungkook claimed.

 

"Derp... you just showed her how much you're HATING on her... think about it." Zelo said.

 

"I couldn't control myself....but to be honest.... I LOVE HER SO FREAKING MUCH.... I WANT HER BACK!" Jungkook cried.

 

"Sorry to say but... you're too late." J-Hope said.

 

"Please.... oh my god.... I would do everything to get her back....." Jungkook is still crying.

 

"It's yourself's fault." Rap Monster said.

 


 

On the next school day....

 

The boys are going to school. They forgave JungKook.

 

When they arrived in classroom they were searching for YeunHee.

 

They couldn't find her. Then Mr Lee came in with a surprising announcement.

 

"Good morning girls and boys. I have to announce something.

YeunHee is in hospital.... because she had a fight with her friends.

She didn't know that her friends are so strong. Her firends changed school. If you wanna visit her please go to her room nr 132."

 

(The boys are whispering)

V: Wait... isn't JooNeul in room nr 132, too?

C: No, she is in room number 131.

 


After school......

 

J-Hope's POV

 

So... it's time to go to visit my angel in hospital...

I hope she isn't in love with Jungkook anymore....

I have to confess as fast as I can.....

 

Room number 131... yay i'm here..

SELCATIME!!!

 

....fighting...

 

"MY ANGELLL... OPPA IS HERE!!!" i said without looking.

When I looked into the room there were three ahjummas playing cards.

 

"ppppshhhht.... please be quiet. We're still playing." the ahjumma said.

 

My head turned red cause embarrassment and I went out.

 

Wait.... is that V?

 

 

V's POV

 

Yay it's time to visit her♥♥

I hope she isn't in love with Jungkook anymore..... i mean.... he isn't handsome as me.....

 

SELCAAA...SMILEE

 

 

Okk.... i didn't smile at all.... but wow... i look better than I thought... so haawt. raawr

 

soo.... room 131 how sunbaenim Chanyeol said.....

I asked a doctor if JooNeul is really in there.

 

"Doctor? Can you tell me if a girl named Moon JooNeul is in room 131?" i asked.

"Sorry... ahjummas are currently in room 131... Moon JooNeul is in room 132.. and even she's in coma she can hear voices ... oh.. you're just allowed to go in if she knows you well!" the doctor answered.

"Arasseo. I'm her boyfriend. Thank you ahjusshi!" i said.

 

Suddenly I heard a crazy voice screaming : "MYY ANGEL! OPPA IS HERE!"

I'm sure it's J-Hope hyung.... but... why is he in room 131???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA DOES HE HAVE AN AHJUMMA GIRLFRIEND???:'D

 

When he went out with a tomato head I stopped him.

 

"Hyung??? Why are you here? Do you have an ahjumma girlfriend? Why didn't you tell us??" i asked exciting.

 

"Are you crazy??? n-n-o... i just wanted visit someone...." he said.

 

"hmmm.... me too.... I'M GOING TO HER FIRST!!!" i said and ran to room 132. I locked the door fast.

 

OMG YeunHee was laying there too.......... she was sleeping... just like JooNeul baby.

 

No one could stop me now....

 

(Whispering into JooNeul's ear)

 

" JooNeul... i know that you can hear me... it's V- Taehyung. I just wanted to tell you my feelings.

At first, I'm hoping that you forgot JungKook.

b-b-ecause.... I fell in love with you. I can't wait for you to wake up.. eveytime you're around me I'm happy like a little kid who gets sweets.

But it hurts to see you with JungKook... he hurted you so much....

And I'm the one who makes you happy, ara?

Please.... go out with me. I love you"

 

I gave her a kiss on her lips.... I didn't realize that YeunHee woke up... she looked shocked...

 

Then I went out..... and ran away.......

 

J-Hope wasn't here anymore... Where is he?