Average ♥

I'll be okay ♡

JooNeul's (Your) POV

 

Oh my god. Did he just asked me if could we perform together?!
Someone hold me asdfghjk. Okay, calm down JooNeul. Calm down.

It's just your bias. AAAAHHHHHHH

He did really ask me.

I'll be okay is such a beautiful song...Ailee has such an angel voice omg.

....hmmm... but how to perform it? Which kind of dance? I'm gonna ask him.

*I'm sooo nervous*

 

"Jungkook....o-o-ppa... May I-i a-ask you something?.." I asked nervously... Yeah I  messed up...*don't be nervous*

 

"Of course, what is it?" He smiled. He looked deeply into my eyes. Hold me. SOMEONE FU**ING HOLD ME.

 

"Euuhmm.... w-w-which k-kind o-of d-dance do w-we perform t-to I'll be okay?..." I anwered. 

 

"Come to our practice room after school. I'll show you then." He said happily.

 

"O-okay Oppa. See you then....annyeong!" I replied and ran away.

 

 

Jungkook's POV

 

So I asked her to perform with me and she said yes!!! *I'm ssoooo haaapppy*

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay. Okay, I have to stop being so childish. But MA FEEELS.

She's so cute. She asked me what kind of dance we would perform.

Ahahahaha I'll make her fall in love with me.

I can't wait to meet her after school.

Jagiya, you're mine.♥

But did she just ran away again? *dorky face*

I was dreaming so I didn't notice that my hyungs were standing in front of me.

 

"KOOOKIE IS IN LOVE..." J-Hope screamed all over the hall. All the Bangtan Fangirls were thinking that I was in love with one of them. So they chased us.

 

WHAT DID THAT JERK JUST HAD DONE? THEY NEVER CHASED US BEFORE! NO COOKIES FOR HIM ANYMORE!!

 

"RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN !!!" Rap monster shouted.

 

"HYUNG YOU DON'T SAY!!" V cried while running.

 

So when we finished running away school ended.

I love our A.R.M.Ys but that's a bit too much. To chase us just because that lil mistake of our lovely and caring Hoseok.

Okay it doesn't matter now. happens. BUT

 

"SCHOOL ENDED IT MEANS I'LL SEE HER NOW!!!♥"

 

Oh, my hyungs were still here and they heard me.

 

 

"Kookie, please STOP FANGIRLING!" RapMon hyung joked.

 

The others nodded and laughed. I hate it when he calls me a girl. *pout*

Anyways...we're on the way to practice room now *secretly fangirl- i mean fanboying*

 

No one's POV

 

JooNeul was already there. She sat in middle of the ground in that big practice dance room.

She was dreaming. Dreaming about the things that Jungkook and her could be. (Counting stars*-*:))

But then she made herself a bit upset. She told herself she would never have chance to be his girlfriend.

 

'I'm just an average girl who's ugly and a dumb average fangirl who'll never ever has a chance to be with him. Jeon Jeongguk.

There are so many pretty ARMYs in this world. I..... should I give up?'

 

Now she was lying on the floor. Tears were coming up into her eyes when Bangtan came in. They looked worried at her. The handsome boys sat down on floor. Jungkook was lying next to her. He took her hand and asked her what she was crying about. When she felt his warmth in his soft hands and heard his angel voice she looked with her teary eyes deeply into his beautiful bright eyes and blushed.

 

"Hey JooNeul. Why are you crying?" he asked softly and smiled at her.

 

"I-i-t's n-n-othing special. Everything is Average. " she replied with a nervous voice.

 

"Average? What are you talking about? I'm worried about you." he said.

 

"Me. I'm an average girl. Nothing special and what to worry about. I feel like a piece of . I don't even know why I am here. Why does BigHit accepted me? And that girl. She hates me so much. She wants to kill me. She always wants me to feel bad. So I thought when I start to be trainee I would get better. But I was wrong. Someday she will just find me and destroy my life. Why am I alive?? I've got too many expecations. But I am nothing. "

 

She started to cry.

 

"Beautiful. I have to tell you something. I care about you. And  I don't know that bit**- sorry i meant girl but what is her problem? You're a beautiful and talented girl. Everyone in this world is beautiful in their own way.

 

Pretty please. Believe in yourself. ♥ and if that girl is coming to kill you- call Bangtan and her next period is coming out her nose." he stated and wiped her tears away. His feelings towards her are growing.

 

"J-j-ungkook. You're the nicest person I've ever got to know. I don't know how to thank you right know. You give me my power to live. Thank you." she said. Her feelings to him are growing more.

 

"You can thank me by... dance with me! ♥" Jungkook stood up still holding her hand and so they're standing close in front to each other. 

 

The boys of Bangtan except for Jungkook of course were sitting on the side....crying...

Jin turned the music on.

 

 

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dal3q7bbBM

 

We’re slowly going nowhere sinking low low low
I’m Sorry sorry I will leave Let me go

It’s time to go hit the road
Leave me alone Leave me alone
It’s time to go hit the road
Leave me alone Leave me alone go pack your things and get gone

You really don’t show emotions, you think I’m bothersome
I did my everything
You said you were busy yesterday, tired today so see me tomorrow

Can you tell me why?
Because of how careless you are I’m really frustrated frustrated frustrated
Every word lie lie lie
It’s boring, don’t want to hear, stop

Boy I’ll be OK!! You can leave me
Why you like this now
What are you saying while crying like a dumb?
Don’t play in front of me, I’m sick of it

Don’t worry go~ I’ll be OK! I will let you go
Because I don’t need your love no more
Because of you, my heart is frozen
Go over there go away, go over there boy go home

We’re slowly going nowhere sinking low low low
I’m Sorry sorry I will leave Let me go

Girl you and I our relationship
No matter how deeply thinking, I think it’s too delayed to break up (I think)
Goodbye goodbye.. (no, I won’t cry)
Don’t worry, go your way but don’t come back when you regret (on and on and on)

Can you tell me why?
Tell me first what I did so wrong tell me tell me tell me
Since from today bye bye bye
Even I miss you, I won’t see you no more

Boy I’ll be OK!! You can leave me
Why you like this now
What are you saying while crying like a dumb?
Don’t play in front of me, I’m sick of it

Don’t worry go~ I’ll be OK! I will let you go
Because I don’t need your love no more
Because of you, my heart is frozen
Go over there go away, go over there boy go home

Keep looking forward, don’t look back Turn around don’t don’t you Turn around
Don’t look for me crying Turn around (go oh..) boy don’t you turn around

Boy I’ll be OK you can leave now
Be with her
Don’t hide from me like dumb
And meet up with her, we aren’t nothing

Don’t worry go I’ll be OK! I will let you go
Because I don’t need your love no more
Because of you, my heart is frozen
Go over there go away, go over there boy go home

 

Their moves were soft and they were dancing close all the time. The end of the dance was ending up by hugging each other. Just hugging. They'll perform it on stage. And don't care about opinions of others. 

 

When they were finished they were about to go home. But suddelny a car arrived in front the BigHit building.

JooNeul's heart stopped to beat.

 

'I'll get you, Moon JooNeul.'

----------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

Author's Note

 

Hey :)

 

Long time no update i'm very sorry.

I hope you'll forgive me.

But the next chapter is coming so look forward to it :)

 

Bye ♥