Trust me ♥

I'll be okay ♡

Jungkook's POV

 

I hope she still loves me....

SHE MUST!

I can't live without her.....

Anyways I'm going to visit her now.

 

At hospital

 

Omg I'm so excited....

 

......................................................

.....................................................

....................................................

*opens door*

*rrrrringgg*

Oh I got a message... and there's a picture in it...

It's from Hoseok hyung.

.......................

........................................

Wh-wh-what i-i-is th-that??????

 


J-Hope's message:

'Annyeong Kookie. I've got bad news for you.

Taehyung locked the door I wanted to get in so I went to the window of this room and took a picture.

Please open the pic to see more.

Hobi XOXO'

 

TAEHYUNG KISSED JOONEUL???????????

I ASJKHASKLHASDLKJHSADKJSDH

I WILL ASK HER IF HE KISSED HIM.... WHEN SHE'S FINALLY AWAKE.

AND TAEHYUNG..........

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO STEAL MY BABY

 


JooNeul is finally awake (she should just be awake in 16 days.....but yeah it's a wonder)

The first thing she saw was YeunHee who sat in her own bed which stood next to JooNeul's. YeunHee turned her body in JooNeul's  direction and it didn't seems like she was going to kill her or something.

She smiled. And she began to talk.

"JooNeul... I wanted to apoligize...." YeunHee said.

"Your such a liar" JooNeul stopped her.

"But I'm serious now. I had something in my brain so I got surgery and I......changed." YeunHee explained.

"If it's true then pour your tea onto your head." JooNeul smirked.

.....YeunHee looked shocked... but she did it.

And they were laughing together, just like best friends.

"Come on, let's go to get you a towel... you're so wet " JooNeul laughed.

YeunHee nodded and smiled. They were on the way to get her a towel while laughing and telling funny stories of their past.

And then ...... Jungkook came. V too.

Both were staring at JooNeul. And they ran both into JooNeul together. The one who catched her at first would get her.

BUT

 

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM

 

Taehyung ran accidently into YeunHee so they laid on the floor. Lips on lips. But YeunHee's head slammed against a closet.

 

And  Jungkook.... hugged JooNeul. And JooNeul gave him a loooong kiss. But they didn't talk.

Then a doctor came and told V and JungKook to go....

 

They went away.

 

Taehyung and Jungkook went home together... although Jungkook was very angry at Taehyung he couldn't stop thinking about that kiss.

 

And Taehyung...... he couldn't believe what just happened.

 

Jungkook started to talk.....

"V hyung? Can I ask you something?" he asked.

"Of course. What is it?" V smiled while thinking.

"Did you kiss my JooNeul? Cause Hoseok hyung sent me a pic of you while kissing her." Jungkook asked.

"I was drank. I would never kiss her. Even if I loved her. But I won't ever be interested in her...trust me." V whispered.

" Okay... nice to hear that. But please don't be like this again" Jungkook smiled happily.

" I promise .... and .... can you tell me the name of that girl that kissed me??????" V pouted.

"Do you mean YeunHee????? She's evil... or was... I think JooNeul got friends with her... anyways WHAT YEUNHEE KISSED YOU?" Jungkook looked shocked.

"Y-y-es... and it was the best kiss ever... even if it was an accident...." V looked at the ground.

Jungkook didn't listen to him since he was just thinking about JooNeul....

 


At the next day in school....

 

Mr Lee came into the classroom and said:

 

"Good morning Girls and boys.... I have to tell you something...

JooNeul and YeunHee are in Coma again.. they had an accident yesterday...

so they won't come back soon."

 

When it was finally break time, Zelo, Chanyeol and BTS met up in the cafeteria.

"Does anyone know about that accident?" Zelo asked worried.

"I wanted to ask that, too." Chanyeol said.

 

V and Jungkook didn't say anything. But Zelo and Chanyeol noticed that they knew something about it and got angry.

 

"YAH. Why don't you answer?" Chanyeol asked.

"We don't know anything." Jungkook claimed.

"Don't lie." Zelo said a bit angrily.

.

But they still didn't say anything. And they were gone.