Coma ♥

I'll be okay ♡

In the morning in JooNeul's Room at hospital.

 

J-Hope came at first in when he saw Zelo backhugging JooNeul in bed sleeping.

 

O.o (I know, it's Kyungsoo's face lol)

 

"Wh-whaaaaaaaaaat are you guys doing omo omo" J-Hope said.

 

"Pssssshhhht!!! She's still sleeping!" Zelo whispered.

 

"IF YOU DID SOMETHING TO HER THEN...." J-Hope screamed.

 

"Hope oppppaaaa! Since when are you here??" JooNeul stood up and was going to J-Hope.

 

J-Hope blushed like a dumb when JooNeul called him oppa.

He hugged her. But suddenly he felt something crazy.

His heartbeat...was so fast like never before..... love?♥

 

"Neulliieeee oppa missed you.." J-Hope didn't know what to say at the moment.

 

"I missed you tooo....where are the others?" JooNeul asked.

 

"They're on the way....but if you're asking for Jungkook...he doesn't know you're awake and today is the day where Jungkook and YeunHee will hold their performance." J-Hope answered.

 

"I'm looking forward to the others....and Jungkook.....I think I'm gonna surprise him today" JooNeul said.

 

"We'll come too." J-Hope said.

 

"B.A.P too. And JooNeul....i'm always here for you...if you need someone to talk with or to hug... i'm here because i li-" Zelo couldn't continue.

 

"JOOOONEEUL BAAABY!!!! YOUR OPPAS MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!" BTS screamed.

 

JooNeul cried tears of joy again. Because of the support of her oppas. 

 

"Don't cry pretty princess!" Jin said and hugged her.

 

"You're all so good to me!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!" JooNeul cried.

 

ChanYeol and BaekHyun came in.

 

"I love you too jagiya!!" BaekHyun said and did aegyo.

 

"Don't be so cute....can you see me blush?" ChanYeol smiled.

 

"You sunbaenims should date haha so cute...." Jimin said.

 

JooNeul's face turned red but when she thinks about Jungkook she got sad.

JooNeul and her oppas left the hospital and are on their way to their school where the performance took place.

 

 


"Welcome to our first performance show. It's a little competition between different pairs of students. The winners of today will be on the next show. I hope you'll have fun." MC SuMin said and smiled.

 

" The competitors of tonight are: 

- SoHee and HeeChul

- JiYong and Sandara

- Jenissi and Ara

At last but not least JungKook and YeunHee.

 


 

So now our last performance of tonight....here are YeunJung !(YeunHee and JungKook couple name)

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udu9C9ddUdA

 

Neodo nal wonhajanha

(You know you want me too)

Nareul saranghajanha

(You know you love me)

Nareul domangchiji ma

(Don't run away from me)

 

This moment........ Jungkook and YeunHee are coming closer and closer to each other.....

 

JooNeul and the others were coming in and watching them.

 

When....

 

JungKook kissed YeunHee on her lips. 4,5 Seconds.

 

JooNeul couldn't breathe. She fell off into Jimin's arms who stood behind her.

 

The kiss ended and YeunHee finished the song.

Igeon aniya

(This ain't right)

Sarangi aniya

(This isn't love)

 

After that lines JungKook turned normal. He couldn't believe what's going on but he saw JooNeul falling.

He ran to her but Zelo, Jimin and ChanYeol were already away with JooNeul. On the way to hospital again.

J-Hope was still standing there speechless.

 

"Hyung, what's going on and where's JooNeul?" Jungkook asked.

 

"SHUT UP!!! JUST BECAUSE OF YOU AGAIN YOU HURT MY ANGEL! SHE'S ABOUT TO DIE!!!! MY EVERYTHING!!! I WANNA KILL YOU SO BAD!!!" J-Hope screamed with tears.

 

"B-but hyung..." Jungkook said.

 

"DON'T DARE TO CALL ME HYUNG EVER AGAIN I AM NOT YOUR HYUNG!!! I DON'T KNOW YOU ANYMORE!" J-Hope said.

 

"b-b-b-ut wh-why.....please tell me......i would do anything for y-ou all and f-f-or J-j-jooN-eul....." Jungkook said with teary eyes...

"NOO....-" 

"PLEASE I BEG YOU p-p-pleee-aaase HoSeok-sshi...." Jungkook began to cry.... he kneed in front of J-Hope.

".......break up with YeunHee. But at first come with me." J-Hope said.

 

JungKook followed J-Hope but he was asking himself why he has to break up with YeunHee.....

they weren't even together. He doesn't know.

 


At hospital..... 

 

"Doctor, is she okay?" ChanYeol asked worried.

The others just stared sadly at the ground. Zelo was praying.

"Mianhae but.... she fell in coma.

She'll probably wake up in 16 days or more...." the doctor said.

 

"16 d-days? JooNeul? Is it about JooNeul?" JungKook whispered with tears.

 

"Y-y-yes...." Zelo cried.

 

J-Hope fell on his knees. He couldn't speak at the moment.

 

"Sixteen. Sixteen days w-without JooNeul...." Jimin said sadly....

 

"I can't believe it......" Jin said.

 

JungKook ran to JooNeul's bed. Even he knows she can't hear him he was talking to her.

 

"J-j-jooNeul. I just want to tell something. At first.... i am sorry for everything I did. I want to kill myself for every single time i hurt you. You have to know that I love you so much and I would die for you. Do you remember our first kiss? It was the best thing ever. I love you. Saranghae and bogo shipda. And now. Please, my beautiful.... wake up soon.....it hurts me to see you so damaged.....and I don't know if I could stand it to wait 16 days. If I'm away until then...you should know that you're my baby. It might sound ert but I love you so much. I'm your Kookie oppa forever." Jungkook whispered into her ear.

 

The others were asking what he was saying to JooNeul. But he sees as a secret. 

 


The countdown began.

 

16 days are left.