Because of you ♥

I'll be okay ♡

On the next day in school BangTan and Chanyeol were going into their class.

They sat down. Suddenly JungKook came in hand-in-hand with YeunHee.

BTS and Chanyeol rolled their eyes while JungKook glanced with silverish eyes and YeunHee smiled happily.

 

J-Hope jumped onto JungKook's back so they fell down. J-Hope held JungKook's head and screamed:

'WHERE IS OUR JUNGKOOK? WHERE? TELL ME! WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL? WHAT DID THAT YEUNHEE DO TO YOU? WHAAAT? AND WHY DID YOU HIT MY JOONEUL? SHE'S SO HURT BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU DIDN'T EVEN LOOK FOR HER ALTHOUGH SHE ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU! 

YES, ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!'

 

JungKook hitted J-Hope away so his nose was bleeding. No one could hold J-Hope. He wanted to kill him.

Then Zelo came in and grabbed J-Hope. The teacher Lee asked:

"What's going on here? JungKook and J-Hope sit down. If something happens like this again you guys have to leave this school." 

 

Both nodded and bowed. They sat down.

 

"I want to introduce you your new classmate. Choi JunHong. He wished to come to this class. Please respect him. JunHong, please sit at the free sit between SeokJin and ChanYeol."  teacher Lee said.

 

"Nae, I hope we'll have a good time together. Never give up." Zelo said.

 

 

Teacher Lee smiled.

When the lesson ended and Mr Lee was away it came to a fight again.

 

"What's with JooNeul? Where's she? I have to see her!!" Jungkook asked.

"Wow you remember her name... the only thing you'll get to see is my fist IN YOUR FREAKIN FACE!!" J-Hope shouted.

But before he could hit him Sehun and Baekhyun stood up and grabbed J-Hope's arms.

They brought him outside the classroom so Kyungsoo could calm him down.

Sehun, BaekHyun and Kyungsoo are part of the school security team and members from the southkorean-chinese Boygroup named EXO. ChanYeol is part of it too.

 

JungKook's POV

 

YeunHee has to stop..... that magic thingy...

Everytime she's looking at me I feel something for her.

But I love JooNeul. 

Why is J-Hope so angry? I can't remember anything.

 

*Flashback*

I felt so angry so I formed a fist and wanted to hit ChanYeol's oh-so-handsome- face so I can see him hurt. But I accidently hitted JooNeul's beautiful face.

 

Oh sh*t...... DID I JUST HURT HER? I WANNA KILL MYSELF.

I HAVE TO FIND HER!!!! AND YEUNHEE.......I HATE THAT

 

 

No one's POV

 

JungKook found JooNeul's room in the hospital and BTS, Zelo and ChanYeol were already in.

 

Zelo: How are you JooNeul?

JooNeul: I'm fine, thanks Zelo oppa...and thank you for the rose you gave me...

Zelo: You're welcome....if you need something...just call me and I'll be there for you.

RapMonster:Yes, if you need something just feel free to call one of us... 

V: If you need a boyfriend then call me babe.

 

Everyone gave V a weird look.

 

ChanYeol: Anyways, call us and we'll do anything for you. 

 

JungKook came in.

 

JungKook: JooNeul.....

 

J-Hope: How do you dare to come in?

 

JooNeul: J-j-jungkook?

 

Jungkook hugged JooNeul.

 

JungKook: JooNeul. I am so sorry for hurting you. I can't control it. Please believe me... cause I lo-

 

YeunHee: KOOOOOOOOOOOKIE come on. Let's go shopping. I need new clothes for our performance.

JungKook: .......

JungKook followed her.

 

JooNeul started to cry again. She was speechless.

 

After the boys made JooNeul happy they had to go.

 

JooNeul: BTS, ChanYeol and Zelo........ i love you all. You make me so happy. I think I would be dead already if you're not here. Thank you.

She cried again. She cried tears of joy.

 

Jimin: We love you too cutie. We're always looking forward to see you after school.

Suga: I agree with Jimin. You're very cute and it makes fun to spend time with you.

J-Hope: I like you

 

Everyone looked shocked at J-Hope.

 

J-Hope: I mean w-we like you of course......

JooNeul: You're all so nice to me. I LOVE YOU ALL

 

Everyone gave JooNeul a hug and went out....except for Zelo.

He sat onto JooNeul's bed and they started to talk...

 

Zelo: Hey, I'm still here... i wanted to ask you why are all so angry with JungKook?

 

JooNeul: Oppa... thank you for staying... it's a long story....

It started with the girl who came in and took JungKook.

 

Zelo: That ugly cow? 

 

JooNeul: *smirk* Euuhm....anyways she has a secret power... she can make boys fall in love with her.... but it doesn't work on BTS....

 

Zelo: I won't fall for her.

 

JooNeul: You can't control it.... but on some boys it doesn't work....

 

Zelo: What a b*tch....... I'll protect you! I'm your Angel ♥

 

JooNeul: Aww...how sweet of you.... i don't know what to say....

 

Zelo: You don't have to say something....

 

They talked all night long and heard songs from different groups...then they fell asleep.....

 

 


Preview for the next chapter:

 

Going Crazy by JungKook and YeunHee

 

JooNeul was recovered and saw the performance of them.

 

'Why.......' JooNeul cried and fell off the ground.

 

'WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS MAKING HER CRY? WHY DID YOU KISS THAT ?' J-Hope hitted JungKook's tummy.

 

'SHE'S HALF DEAD BECAUSE OF YOU! MY GIRL!' Chanyeol started to cry.

 

 

'I HOPE SHE'LL WAKE UP.....IF NOT I WILL DIE.' Zelo cried

 

 

The next chapter is going to be called 'Coma ♥'