Protection ♥

I'll be okay ♡

JooNeul couldn't believe her eyes when she saw her. It was her. Lee YeunHee. She was a monster.

All the girls never understand how a guy could like her. But seriously all the guys she would met would love her.

She came out of the car.

 

"Wooooow.....she's..........................................................................................................................................................................ugly." J-Hope smirked.

 

"J-Hope, don't be so mean. Everyone's beautiful on their own way. But sorry, she's born to be ugly loooool'' Jimin laughed.

 

".......i don't wanna be so mean like you but you're right....." Jin added.

 

"She looks a bit scary......HEELP" V said and hugged Suga.

 

"Aiish....don't be so rude. Don't say things about people when you don't know them. She maybe looks like a.................. ahhhh.. stop it, you don't know her" RapMonster claimed.

 

All the guys she would met would love her.

-except for the Bangtan Boys. They had never been so mean to a girl until now.

 

Anyways when YeunHee stepped closer to BTS and JooNeul she smirked. 

 

"Hey, I'm Lee YeunHee."

 

JooNeul didn't know how to react so she ran away crying.

She didn't know what to do. But she decided to be strong.

Bangtan was on the way to their dorm.

Jungkook was very worried about JooNeul but didn't realized who the non-acttractive-to-bangtan girl is.

 

"Hyungs. Why did she run away? Because of that girl? She looks like an average student." Jungkook asked with a worrying voice.

 

"Hahahaha. Average student? JooNeul did the right. Why didn't I ran away too like she did?" J-Hope joked.

 

"If I was that YeunHee or whatever her name is I would better be me." V said.

 

"I agree with NamJoon. She might not look nice or pretty but we don't know her." Suga said.

 


 

On the next day in school JooNeul came into the class with another style. She dyed her hair and tied it up what makes her just more bautiful than she already is.

 

hong%2Byoung%2Bgi.jpg

BTS but especially Jungkook were looking surprised at her and when she sat down (she sat next to V) the boys complimented her.

 

"JooNeul......you're.....looking more.......beautiful.....thank you already did...." Jungkook said and turned rosy.

 

"You're so cute. Thank you so much, Jungkook." JooNeul smiled.

 

"MARRY ME MOON JOONEUL!!!♥♥" V shouted.

 

but JooNeul just blushed because she saw it just as joke- again. The boys couldn't stop looking at her beauty.

 

"Sorry but that beautiful girl is already mine." A strange deep voice said.

 

JooNeul didn't know him but she turned red.

 

"Th-thank you..." She said nervously.

 

"You're welcome beautiful! By the way I'm new here. I hope we can be friends. My name is **** ********" The stranger smiled and a dimple came out.

 

"Of course. I'm Moon JooNeul. I can show you our school. We could mee-" JooNeul was cutted off.

 

"JooNeul we have to practice after school. I'm looking forward for the performance. The performance of YOU AND ME!" Jungkook said and faked a smile to the stranger. The stranger sat down on the other side of the classroom.

 

V,Jin,Suga,J-Hope,Jimin and RapMonster facepalmed and JooNeul's felt her heartbeat.

 


 

After the lesson JooNeul and BTS were going out of the classroom when suddenly YeunHee and some other girls were blocking the way.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0b5LTU2Udck

 

The girls were taller than Bangtan and stronger. They hold them tight so they couldn't run away.

JooNeul was the only one who could fight and kicked herself out of their arms.

She stood in front of YeunHee.

 

"What do you want? Let them go." JooNeul said quietly.

 

"HAHA no. Don't act strong. You're just the same dumb, ugly and weak person. Do you think that I wouldn't get you?" YeunHee said.

 

YeunHee surprisingly let them all go. But she took Jungkook for a minute. 

 

When they're all on the way to their practice room after school Jungkook was quiet all the time.

 

"Kookie, why are you so quiet? " J-Hope asked worried.

 

Jungkook didn't answered.

 

The dance practice started and it was time for Jungkook and JooNeul's practice.

They were dancing like the last time but it seems like Jungkook turned emotionless. He didn't say anything.

 

The members and JooNeul sat down in the middle of the room.

 

"Jungkook. What did that want from you?" Jimin asked.

 

He still didn't answered he was just looking at the ground.

 

"Leave him. If he dosesn't want to say anything then just leave him." Suga said.

 

"I think that is in love with Jungkook so she blackmailed him or something." V said with a serious voice.

 

"When that did something to Kookie then-" J-Hope added almost screamed.

 

"STOP CALLING HER OR OR WHATEVER!  SHE ISN'T!" Jungkook shouted.

 

"But Jungkook, I know how she is. She probably did something to you that you fall for her. Please don't......please don't love her...." JooNeul said quietly.

 

"SHUT UP! IT'S NON OF YOUR BUSINESS! GUYS I'M GONE BYE!" Jungkook said in an annoying voice and rushed out.

 

JooNeul was about to cry. What did she do to him? She has to find it out! But the most important thing she say to herself is:

 

I have to protect you from devil!