Going Crazy ♥

I'll be okay ♡

Like every day after school is Bangtan on the way to their practice room.

Jungkook is really nervous because he knows that he finally has the chance to talk to his love....

....if he would meets her.

And yes he met her.

The boys can hear  their song. It's coming out from their room.

JooNeul wasn't think about anything while dancing. She's focusing on her dance moves and she is amazing.

But she was so deeply in her dance that she didn't notice that Bangtan comes in.....

♪ No More Dream ♪

 

JooNeul's (Your) POV

School is finally over for today...

Why am I always running away from him?

I mean he's my dreamboy and my heart is beating so fast just because of him...

But why....

I think I'm going to think about it later...

Now it's time to dance :D

*playing No More Dream*

Yamma ni kkumeun mwoni! (Mwoni!)
Yamma ni kkumeun mwoni! (Mwoni!)
Yamma ni kkumeun mwoni! (Mwoni!)
Ni kkumeun gyeou geugeoni!

......

 

Jungkook's POV

I can hear our song...

.....JooNeul ?♥

Holy .... that smooth moves...

It looks so amazing...

Such a good dancer.....

and her body ...is...

 

"Jungkook, get this dirty thought out of your mind...I know your face when you're thinking dirty..." J-Hope said and hitted my head.

 

"Ouch hyung!!! You hurt me...and I'm not thinking dirty...I just think she's a pretty good dancer..." I said.

 

"Yeah. Say what you wanna say but we all know what you're actually thinking..." J-Hope commented.

 

"ERT. YOU'RE SUCH A ERT I BET SHE DOESN'T LIKE ERTS HAHA" V added.

 

Rap Monster hold his hand onto V's mouth but it was too late...

 

JooNeul noticed us and stopped the music.

 

She stared at us with an asking face and finally spoke with a nervous voice.

 

"H-h-ey. You're Bangtan r-r-ight?"

 

Rapmonster hyung replied: " Annyeonghaseyo. You're right we're Bangtan. Sorry when we stopped you....but V is sometimes a bit...loud...."

 

"HEY I'M NOT LOUD AT ALL STOP SAYING THAT'' V screamed and pouted.

 

My hyungs and me glared at him and then Namjoon hyung continued:

 

"-_- Anyways...you're dance moves are so smooth and you're a good dancer. You could join us........I almost forgot, mianhamnida. I am Kim Namjoon but known as Rapmonster. That's Kim TaeHyung known as V, Kim Seokjin, Jung Hoseok but want to be called J-Hope, Park Jimin, Min Yoongi his stage name is Suga and the last but not least our maknae Jeon Jeongguk. Hmmm....you already know us right?"

 

JooNeul replied: "Thank you it means me so much to hear that and of course... I'm an proud ARMY. You're all so handsome...i love your selcas.... and I am Moon JooNeul, a new trainee here. My bias in Bangtan is-"

"I LOVE YOU MOON JOONEUL WOULD YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" V shouted.

 

We just glared at him again and JooNeul looked a bit shocked but saw it luckily just as a joke and so she just lightly smiled.

 

Her smile is the most beautiful smile I've ever seen in my life ohmygod.

 

She just continued: " M-my bias is J-jungkook but you're all handsome, talented and nice, too.."

 

SHE'S THE CUTEST THING EVER....

I think she was waiting for an answer of me but I was just staring lovely at her.

I couldn't say anything because she makes me speechless and

I'm Going Crazy ♥ because of her...

 

Jin spoke to her: "Thank you. You have to know that we're all thinking that you're very beautiful especially Jungkook. I hope we'll have a good time when we're practicing all together..."

 

JooNeul blushed. Is she trying to kill me?!

 

She said: "Aww. kamsahamnida. Y-you're all so nice. A-a-nd yeah I hope so too. But I have to go now. Annyeong Namjoon, Taehyung, Jimin, Hoseok, Jin, Yoongi and Jungkook. See you at school. I'll be in your class by the way. "

 

She said my name with such an angel voice.

Stop dreaming Jungkook.

Damn, why is she going now. Please stay :(

*plays Don't go by EXO in his head lol*

Girl, i miss you already. :(

 

No one's POV

So they finally introduced each other and they are both in love.

At the next morning in class the class teacher announced a competition.

Boys and girls have to pair up and to perform a song together.

The first three winner pairs have to competition again.

The final round is a duell and the winner pair will get a surprise.

 

Jungkook is going to ask JooNeul if she would pair up with him.

JK: "JooNeul, would you mind to be with me.........for the competition?"

JN: "J-Jungkook...of course...thank you for asking m-me."

JK: " Feel free to call me oppa. And I have to thank you for saying yes"

JN: "O-okkay... Jungkook o-oppa."

 

The two decided to perform I'll be okay by Ailee. ♥

 

 

 

Author's Note:

Hey chingus:)

I hope that chapter is okay and I'm still trying to make the chapters long TT-TT

I'm so sorry if it's boring and I would understand if you unsubscribe :'(

Anyways THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING MY FIRST STORY THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL ♥

and in the next chapter i'm gonna write the POVs and add some new characters. (It'll be nice if you comment which k-idols I should take...I'm thinking about EXO...:))

Feel free to comment and yes.... BYE :)