Sarang Christmas - Xiumin

EXO one shots

Sarang Christmas

 

You finished cleaning up the bed then walked out of the room and downstairs to see Xiumin walking in the door with his hands holding bags.

"I'm back" he said smiling at him then you ran over and took a bag from him and smiled happily,he smiled happily taking off his shoes and coat then walking into the living room with you and sitting down on the rug by fire.

"Soo...what did you buy?" you asked putting the bag on the table then looking at him excitedly as if asking 'Can I empty the bag now?'.

"Let's see shall we" he said smiling then you both took the things out the bag then threw the bags aside.

"Ooh,you bought lights,they're soo cute" you said looking at christmas tree lights in the shape of teddy bears.

"When I saw them I thought of you because you love teddy bears,I thought you'd love them" he said smiling happily.

"Gomawo oppa" you said happily smiling at him then looking at the other things he bought.

"Oh,...what is this?" you asked looking at him smiling gently.

"Well..." he said then crawling towards you to sit next to you then taking it from you.

"This...is mistletoe" he said smirking mischievously.

"Ahh...that's nice" you said blushing a little at his face expression.

"Do you want to know the tradition that goes with the mistletoe?" he asked leaning a little bit closer so his face was 8 inches from yours.

You nodded shyly.

"Well...the tradition is..." he said slowly raising it above your heads as your eyes followed it now looking up.

"If the mistletoe is above 2 people...they're meant to kiss" he said now smirking cheekily as he stared at you.

As he said that you remained looking at the mistletoe then it hit you what he said,you immediately looked at him wide eyed.

"But it's...-" you said slowly.

"Nae,it's above us right now soo..." he said then slowly moving closer still looking at you.

You were slightly frozen as he leaned forward,you'd both kissed before many times but for some unknown reason this was soo romantic.

You shut your eyes quickly and tightly,he stopped for a second or two with his face 4 inches away then chuckled and continued to lean closer.

You felt his warm lips on yours,your heartbeat raced along with Xiumin's,the kiss was magical,Xiumin pulled away then smiled at you and tapped your nose.

You opened one eye to see him smirking happily,you opened the other then looked away blushing.

"I'm going to keep ahold of this,this is going to make everything very fun and festive" he said putting it in his pocket then getting up to stand on his knees.

"Come on,let's decorate the tree now" he said standing up then helping you up.

You walked to the tree while Xiumin remained at the coffee table with the table full of decorations then you both smiled at each other.

You grabbed the lights then wrapped the beginning of the lights at the top of the tree then skipped around the tree while wrapping the lights around it.

Xiumin smiled then the CD player to start playing christmas songs.

Xiumin walked over to the tree and hung up some baubles while you hung up some holly on the mantle of the fire.

After 3/4 of an hour you'd both nearly finished the tree.

"Done" you said.

"Oh wait,we forgot this" you said holding up the star.

You walked to the tree and reached up to the top,you couldn't reach the top to put the star on.

"Let me help you with that" Xiumin said then coming up behind you wrapping his arms around your waist then lifted you up.

You put the star on the top of the tree then Xiumin placed you back on the floor.

You turned around in Xiumin's grip and smiled.

"We need to put the lights on now" you said.

 Xiumin pouted letting go of you.

"Close your eyes" he said,you closed your eyes as told then Xiumin the lights.

You heard the switch turn on the lights then felt Xiumin wrap his arms around your waist again.

"You can open now" he whispered in your ear then blushing as his warm breath hit your neck and his cheek brushed on yours as he pulled his head away a little.

You opened your eyes to see the tree lights shining brightly lighting the room up then you looked back at Xiumin who was already looking at you.

"It's soo nice" you smiled happily at him not noticing he was staring at you deeply.

"______,you never stop do you" he said,you widened your eyes a little wondering what he meant.

"What don't I stop,if you mean me being happy,aniya,I don't,I love being happy,is it wrong to be hap-" you said then getting interupted.

"Aniya,not that,I meant being cute and perfect,just...,just kiss me now" he said then placing his hand on your cheek and pulling your faces together within a second.

 

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I hope you all liked it! ^-^

BillieMae16

XOXO