Comforting Him -Luhan

EXO one shots

Imagine comforting Luhan when he cries

(17/11/2013)

 

You heard the sound of the door unlocking itself, furrowing your eyebrows, you sat up a little, being a little bit in a defensive mode. 'W-who's there?' You asked, calling out loud as you grabbed a random object from beside you: a broom.

Well, you've spent the whole morning cleaning your house, your parents would literally ground you the whole week if you didn't bother to clean up. After doing so, you wanted to spend time watching some movies, since it was the weekends and Luhan was probably out with his girlfriend on a date, leaving you alone and bored in the house.

You raised a brow as you saw a familiar face, some face that was.

'Luhan? What in the world are you doing here?' You asked, tossing the broom away, popping the last choco ball into your mouth. 'I-I, it's a long story.' He muttered with a hint of hesitation in his voice.

'I have time, I'm all ears.' You grinned at him, patting the seat next to you on the couch after you sat down.

'Long story short, I caught her cheating.'

'With?' You asked directly after opening the fifth packet of choco ball.

'S-Sehun,' He mumbled before you spat out one of the candies, choking on the other as the older slapped  your back, forcing the candy out. 'Here, drink some water.' He passed you a bottle of water as you gulped it down, urging him to continue.

'We were supposed to go out today, I walked to the park with the stupid bouquet of roses.. Then I saw Sehun eating her up in the middle of the park. Guess he's not such a good friend after all, is he?' Luhan asked.

You hesitated, but looked into his eyes.

The big doe eyes were now filled with tears which threatened to fall down any moment now, okay, there goes.

'I-I thought h-he w-was a good friend! H-How could he?! Aw man! I trusted h-him so much! Y-You know that right! And s-she! Who is she to do such a thing to me? I-I really love her..' He cried out. 'Shhh, I'm here, it's okay, it's alright.' You cooed as he sniffled, crying out more.

'It's her fault for not cherishing you, stop crying and show her who you really are, then.. Maybe she'll know what's wrong with her, she'll realize she's wrong. She'll know she's stupid for losing you, then regret.' You mumbled, slowly patting Luhan's head.

'She will soon learn to cherish people more than she thinks, cherish the people that loves her, like you. Might as well, learn from me, shouldn't she? Like how I cherish you cause you're not mine...' Your voice cracked. 'You what?' Luhan asked, your eyes widened upon realizing what you just said. Mentally facepalming yourself, you quickly denied.

'What did you just say?' He asked you again, firmly as he held your shoulders tightly. 'I-I.. Forget it, I don't want this to happen, you just broke up and I don't want to become this fool that takes over her place so quickly.' You shoved Luhan's arms away, standing up and was about to walk away.

He backhugged you, chin resting on your shoulder as his arms coiled around your waist.

 

'Don't go, I know clearly how you feel towards me... You know what?'

'Hmm?'

 

 

'I love you more than you think I do,'


made in heaven by PastelMacaronsx.

your new co-author.

Hope you liked this oneshot of you & Luhan,

although it's a little bit short.