Only tutoring - Xiumin

EXO one shots

 

 

 

 

You're walking down the street with Xiumin hugging your work books to your chest.

"Soo,where are you going today?" Xiumin asked with his hands in his pockets.

"I have to tutor Jung Jason" you said stopping walking and turning to him.

"Oh...umm...arraso,I...suppose I'll see you later then,same place as usual" he said trying to hide his sadness.

"Arraso,bye" you said waving then knocking on the door.

"Annyoung Park ______,come in" Jason said opening the door.

After that you tutored him making sure he understood everything.

Meanwhile Xiumin slowly walked down the street looking down at the ground with his hands in his pockets.

"Why does she like time with Jason that me,wae,what has he got that I haven't,...did I do something wrong,...aniya,I don't think I did,grrr,..." he said to himself getting louder with each word.

He stopped in his tracks,looked up and finally noticed people looking at him as if to say 'What's with him?'.

"Oh mianhaeyo,mianhaeyo" he said bowing to the people then walking away.

 

After 3 hours you collected your things,said goodbye to Jason,then walked out his house and made you way to the park.

Xiumin paced the ground up and down thinking when suddenly he felt something pat his shoulder.

He spun around to see you.

"Oh,it's you,where were you,you're late,have you any idea how much I was worrying?" he said.

"Oh mianhae Xiumin" you said looking towards the ground.

"It's ok,but..." he said.

"But what?" you asked.

He didn't answer.

"Xiumin" you said.

He stayed quiet.

"Yah,tell me!" you shouted getting mad.

"Why do you hang around Jason more than me,I think you like him more than me,but wae,what has he got that I haven't,why do you prefer to tutor someone rather than be with me,it's not as if you're going to stop going,you have to keep tutoring him but the thing is I want you with me so stop tutoring him,I want you back..." he said pouting at the end.

"Xiumin,were you jealous...that I've been spending more time with Jason for the last week than with you?" you asked.

"No..." he said then looking into your eyes.

"Arraso,nae,I-I...am" he said then looking down at the ground.

You smiled and walked closer to him,you took his hands in your's,he immediately looked in your eyes.

"Well...I have something to say...,1...,you don't need to be jealous,I'm only tutoring him,I don't like him more than you" you said.

"2...well,the reason I've been at his house longer is because me and Jason thought that more studying he does with me the quicker he will learn it and that means...the faster he learns it the quicker I can stop tutoring him"

Xiumin was shocked but the happy kind of shocked.

"Really?" he asked.

"I haven't finished yet" you said.

"I've finished tutoring him now,I'm all yours" you said then smiling.

Suddenly the next thing you knew was Xiumin slipped his arms around your waist and spun you around happily.

"Finally,I can have you all to myself now" he said then slowly letting your feet touch the ground.