Jealous Kyungsoo -D.O

EXO one shots

Imagine D.O feeling jealous when you're having too much

skin ship with Kai.

(18/11/2013)

 

The red head sat on the couch, arms crossed and pouting. 'Keep your cool, Do Kyungsoo. It's not gonna work if you beat up your best friend in front of your crush.' He scoffed at himself as he took a deep breath, looking at you and Jongin, cuddling as if you two were a couple, when you're not.

'Wassup, dude.' Jongdae plopped down onto the couch beside him, 'Not in the mood for your trolling, Jongdae. Go find someone else, Mummy's not in the mood today. I'm sorry.' Kyungsoo muttered, 'Aw, was about to tell you a Naeun and Jongin joke, but guess what, Jongdae's out today! I'm going to get ice cream! Who's comin' with Daddy?' Jongdae asked, getting his wallet from his backpack.

'Aw! I'm gonna whoop your when we come back!' Jongin cursed as he joked with you, 'Kyungsoo hyung! You comin'? I know you love ice cream~' Jongin teased as he shot Kyungsoo a quick wink before slipping out the door with you and Jongdae.

'Crabsticks, I need to go with them.' Kyungsoo cursed, 'Hey Kris! Krissy! Kristina, woo hoo~ Where are you baby!' Kyungsoo called out as Kris appeared from the hallways, 'Stop with the disgusting names, please.' 'Well then, you're babysitting for me, thank you!' Kyungsoo said before Kris could react.

In a matter of seconds, he was gone whilst Kris was staring at the wall, all dazed.


'Hey guys! Wait up! It's Kyungsoo! Wait for meee!' He called out, catching up with the three in front.

His heart sunk when he saw Jongin's arm around your shoulder, 'Cheese sticks, there they go again.'

'I know you're jealous of their friendship, hyung.' Jongdae suddenly whispered, making the hairs of Kyungsoo's nape stand without hesitation.

'You can have skin ship with Naeun noona as much as you want, am I not right? You're obviously head over heels in love with her. Why not just confess and get it over with? Don't torture yourself, hyung.' Jongdae suggested before disappearing into the ice cream shop.

'Hey, Kyungsoo-ya, it's my treat, what do you wanna get? Cookies and cream? Peppermint? Chocolate or what?' You asked with a huge grin on your face. 'It's okay, I'll pay for it.' Kyungsoo declined and offered.

'Really?! Omo! Yay Kyungsoo oppa!' You cheered as you embraced him.

He swore he felt his heartbeat stop. His palms were all sweaty, heart was thumping a thousand times faster than usual, his heart doing a few somersaults.

He just nodded and smiled gently at you, his thoughts still jumbled up from the hug you gave him a while ago.


'Just do it already, she's not gonna wait for you, neither is he.'

Chanyeol's words echoed around the walls of Kyungsoo's mind, urging him to confess to you as soon as possible.

Because everyone knows, Jongin's not going to wait for him to confess, when he wants the girl, he gets the girl, and may I add, no matter what.

Kyungsoo inhaled deeply, taking one look at you and Jongin, you sitting on his lap as the two of you flipped through the baby photos of Jongin, giggling and having fun together. While he just sat there, staring and obviously envying his friend over there who's cuddling with his crush.

'Whaddup umma,' Kris took a sip of his cola as he took a seat beside Kyungsoo, 'I sense some kind of strong jealousy here, you know.' He spoke and looked up from his book. 'Want some tips?' He asked as Kyungsoo looked at him with a pair of uninterested eyes.

'C'mon, I know how you feel.' Kris nudged him as Kyungsoo sighed, 'You can try..'

'Well, nothing much but I know you're so super jealous. All you can do is sit there, do nothing but stare and pout, pondering whether you should confess to her cause I know you want her badly. But then again, you don't dare to do that cause you are afraid that the friendship  between the two of you will just break and uhm, be done?' Kris shrugged.

Kyungsoo nodded profusely, 'That's the reason, w-what if she doesn't like me or maybe even hate me cause I'm some stupid useless freak out there and.. aigoo, I don't know what to say.' Kris just shook his head, hearing Kyungsoo's negative comments about himself.

'You need to be confident! Just pick up every single piece of your courage and just do it. No matter what, one day, she's going to find out how much you like her, your feelings.' Kris gave Kyungsoo an encouraging pat on the shoulder.

'And who said that you're just a 'stupid useless freak'? You're the bestest hyung ever! You have amazing cooking skills and an intelligent mind, you sing well too.' Sehun suddenly popped out and said.

'Were you spying on us just now?'


'Ahh.. Where is he?' You asked as you shivered.

The average winter here in Seoul  was the type of winter that everyone contradicted with a love hate relationship. It was the type to force you to breath into your hands, making them clammy and cold, only to repeat the process a few minutes passing because cold had taken over again. You love the way it looked with the snow on the ground and the smell of Jack Frosts delicate touch and it makes you want to lock the senses in a jar. Then again, as your face numbs, you hands cringe and a shudder of chills is sent down your spine, all you long for are warm covers or the sensation of a long gone summer sun.

You paced around once more, hoping that Kyungsoo would appear any time soon.

'Naeun! I'm sorry!' You heard a familiar voice that called out to you, spinning around, you saw Kyungsoo running towards you, wrapped in coats.

'I'm really sorry! The guys wanted me to cook so I.. Sorry for being late!' He apologized once more as you chuckled. 'It's okay, oppa. What did you want to say? You said it was important, maybe the time I waited here will be worth it.' You chuckled, brushing off the snow on the bench as you sat down, motioning for Kyungsoo to do the same.

Kyungsoo inhaled as you stared into his beautiful doe eyes, waiting for him to say something.

'I don't know how to say this but... I've admired you for a very long time. Believe it or not, I've thought that it might just be a simple crush, an infactuation that would go away very soon but man I was wrong. I've only went deeper down each time you hug or even smile at me, even you talking to me would bring countless joy to me. You're the only one that could cheer me up, do you know that?

I always get jealous when you and Jongin be touchy, hugging each other like there was no tomorrow.

But to be honest, I really love you.'

Kyungsoo confessed without much hesitation, you were actually not taken aback.

'So what the guys told me were true,' You mumbled as his eyes widened.

'I really like you and I was wondering...

Will you go out with me?'

A long stretch of silence was heard before Kyungsoo spoke, 'It's really okay if it's too sudden, I know I might be nothing compared to you but-'

 

'I thought you'd never ask.'


Made in Heaven by PastelMacaronsx

A story for Apink143

Hope you'll like it.