Kissing in the Rain -Luhan

EXO one shots

Imagine Kissing Luhan In The Rain

'Luhan-ya, where are you?' You asked as you poked your heads through the different shelves. You pouted cutely, wondering where your precious boyfriend had gone to. 'Lulu? Where are you?' You huffed as you placed your hands on your hips.

You froze.

At the sudden contact, turning around you saw Luhan with a smile over his face. His arms were wrapped around your waist, backhugging you. 'Hey baby.' He muttered before you smiled. 'How's work?' You asked, slipping out of his embrace. 'Nice, I'm getting used to the environment. Except.. There's something.' He hesitated before shaking his head no.

'What? Something wrong?' You asked as a small amount of guilt started eating you from inside out, 'N-nothing, it's fine, baby.' He stuttered a little before he pushed you away slightly.

You were puzzled.

Something was wrong and you sensed that it was very serious, you were worried but you didn't know what was wrong. Your heart did a few flip flops and somersaults inside you, tumbled around and thumped against your chest.

Every cell in your body wanted to ask Luhan what was wrong but your mind did otherwise, you were somehow.. Scared.

'Luhan, what's wrong? You can tell me and we can figure things out.' You mumbled as you tried to keep the volume down, you too, didn't want him to notice the hint of worry in your voice, that'll make him worry too, you just knew him too well.

'Nothing's wrong, really. You gotta go, I can't be caught talking to you during working hours, can I?' He asked in a hushed whisper, peeking through a gap between the books on the shelf at the slacking boss.

'Geez, he's not doing anything too, you know.' You shrugged.

'J-just get going, I'll find you later, after work, okay?' Luhan asked as he tried to push you out of the book store. 'I'm not going until you tell me what's wrong.' You stated firmly.

'Well, if you're not going, I'm going to get caught talking to you, which equals to me getting fired.' Luhan stared into your eyes and said. You wondered what was wrong with him, what's with his moodswing, why he was so worked up all of a sudden.

'Fine.' You retorted as you stomped angrily out of the book store, heading to the bubble tea shop not far away.

'As usual?' The teenage boy smiled as he looked at you, 'Yeah,' You replied, pulling out a few bucks and handing it to him, giving him your order.

You pouted, still pondering on the fact that Luhan was obviously irritated by some matter of a kind. 'Hey, pretty girl, I've seen you coming for a few times, like almost every Tuesday. Nice to meet you, I work here, I'm Sehun, Oh Sehun.' The boy introduced as you shot him a slight smile.

'Seems that something's wrong, care to share? It'll make you feel better, just like what bubble tea does.' He chuckled at his own statement. 'Oops, here's what you wanted; Chocolate Peppermint Bubble Tea, with 80% sugar. Enjoy~' He chuckled once more.

'My boyfriend's acting weird around me. He seems to be irritated, when I talk to him.' You explained before you on your straw. 'That, lady, you've gotta watch out. He uhm, how do I say this? Might be cheating.' Sehun warned as a smirk spread across his face.

'Oh, why haven't I thought of this?' You snapped your fingers and said. 'Oh damn, this is getting crappy.' You cursed as you shot up. 'Thanks so much, Sehun!' You thanked as you sprinted away.

'See you next time, noona!'


You peeped through the gap, obviously shocked at the scene before you as you choked on your drink. You coughed softly, but enough to catch his attention.

'_____?! What are you doing here?!' Luhan asked, obviously shocked too.

'Oppa! Who's she?' The girl with heavy makeup and a cup of of which looks like Chocolate Peppermint Bubble Tea asked.

'I'm here, witnessing you cheating on me.' You replied firmly, tossing your drink of the ground, making a run out of the book store.

'Oppa!' The girl asked as Luhan dashed out after you.

Tears trickled down non-stop as you kept running, your mind was full of the images of Luhan, you always thought he was a guy you could trust, a guy you could count on. Most importantly, a person you could fall in love with without getting hurt.

The images of the times when the two of you spent your time together, laughing and chatting happily, the times when you cried on his shoulder for either bad grades or a scolding from your parents. The two of you shared the taste of joy and sorrow.

Your heart was aching, it sank the moment you saw the girl kissing Luhan's cheek, imprinting a lipstick mark on him, his arms were on her body. You couldn't take it anymore, until it started raining.

Oh great, thank God.

You said sarcastically in your mind, scoffing at your pathetic self.

Rain drenched you to the skin as the mixture of rain and your own tears flowed down your face like a waterfall.

'____! ____! If you're going to leave like this without listening to my explaination, we are over!' You heard Luhan's voice from afar, you scoffed once again.

You saw him approaching with an umbrella in his hand, 'Explaination?' You asked, 'What is there to explain when I saw it with my own eyes?' You asked, the hint of desvastation could be sensed in your voice.

'She was the problem that's been bugging me all along when I worked there! Believe me!' Luhan argued back as you saw the lipstick mark on his cheek fade away, when he threw away the umbrella sheltering the both of you on the ground, shaking your shoulders.

'But-' You tried to argue but..

 

'Oh just shut up!' Luhan complained before crashing his lips on yours.

 

All's well that ends well.


made in heaven by PastelMacaronsx.

hope you will like this simple oneshot.

well, I ran out of ideas.

cheers.

xoxo.