Halloween Candy - Chanyeol

EXO one shots

 

 

 

A/N - hello ^_^ as you would have noticed i have a co author as running this and updating everyday + my studies was proving to be a bit to much so i ask a friend to help as so i have a co author her page is on the forward so if you want to request from her send her a message on there I'm sure she wont mind :D. please be nice to her and enjoy her writing also show her the love you guys have been showing me :D i get back from holiday in a few days -4 days- and then there will be a double update ^_^ please request more as we are running a bit low, thank you Author S ^_^ :p 

 

*Buzz buzz* The alarm on his phone buzzed.

Chanyeol's eyes widened as he took his phone out of his pocket and turned it off.

"Finally,it's time" he said smiling happily then running upstairs to get ready.

Meanwhile you smiled happily as your clock finally said 3:30pm,you ran upstairs,went in the shower then came out and brushed through your hair.

After your hair was dry and brushed,you opened your wardrobe and grabbed your costume,you then put the costume on.

The dress was black with orange halter straps,sleeveless,had an orange pumpkin with seperate,small puffed sleeves and finished 2inches above the knee.

'I hope it's not too short' you thought biting your bottom lip in worry.

You then sat at your dressing table and curled your hair a little so it was slightly curly at the ends.

You put on some subtle make up for the base then put on some orange eye shadow and some natural pink lipstick.

"There,...hope I look ok" you thought sighing as you looked in the mirror.

*DING DONG DING DONG*

"Oh god,oh god,he's here" you said jumping up from the dressing table panicking then practically running downstairs.

You got to the door the caught your breath to look as if you didn't panic then quickly straightened your clothes and put your hair in place.

You then slowly opened the door to see no-one there.

You frowned and leaned out your door a little and looked left and right to see no-one.

You shrugged then went back inside and locked the door feeling a little scared,suddenly you heard something in the kitchen.

"Oh no,please tell me I locked that door" you said quietly to yourself now feeling scared.

Suddenly something hugged you from behind.

"What did I tell you about locking your doors,anything could happen" Chanyeol said then resting his head on your head.

You sighed out of the relief then turned in his grip.

"Oppa,you scared me" you said pouting cutely.

"Oh mianhae _______,I just wanted to surprise you" he said smiling at you softly,his smile always melted your heart.

"It's ok" you said then looking him up and down with wide eyes.

"Woah,your costume is soo good,your the most handsomest Frankenstein ever" you said happily smiling as you placed your witch hat on your head.

"And you are the cutest witch I've ever seen,I can tell we're going to get alot of candy" he said then taking your hand in his,opening the front door for you and leading you out then locking it behind him.

 

2 Hours Later

You both walked hand in hand to your house,you both walked inside and walked into the living room.

You stood with your back to the couch and he stood opposite you.

"Told you we we'd get alot of candy" he said smiling happily.

"You did" you said happily smiling,

"Let's eat some then" you said just about to grab a piece when suddenly Chanyeol stretches his arm and raises the pumpkin shaped cauldren filled with candy above your head.

"Yah!" you shouted reaching up trying grab the cauldren but you couldn't reach.

"Give me it" you whined cutely.

"Hmm...no" he said pretending to think about it then chuckling.

"Fine,I'll get it" you said beginning to jump.

"I love teasing you" Chanyeol said smiling out of amusement.

You jumped up and down trying to grab it then suddenly you lost balance and fell backwards,you shut your eyes tightly,you felt something grab your wrist and you hit something cushy.

You slowly opened your eyes,you were laying on the couch,you felt something heavy on you,it was only then you noticed Chanyeol on top of you with his legs either side of your legs while he was holding your wrists.

"O-Oppa" you said blushing as his face was an inch away.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Oh,umm...yes,I'm fine" you said smiling shyly.

"Good" he said,you then noticed you were surrounded by candy.

"I told you I'd get the candy" you said smiling mischievously at him making his heart go crazy.

You giggled and so did he then you both suddenly stopped and stared into each other's eyes.

*Dum-Dum Dum-Dum* your hearts beated in rhythm while staring into each other's eyes.

Slowly Chanyeol leaned down and slowly placed his lips on yours kissing you passionately.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked it!

Please comment,Subscribe and Upvote! ^-^