First day of being a senior

Destinies fate

Here's a long update hope you enjoy and please don't forget to comment if you liked this update

Blue is for korean 

 
Chapter song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=E4yzhCIZulM&feature=plpp
 
 
Once already inside we parted ways before beginning our way towards our first period class since we already had our schedules.
 
Like always both William and Rebecca left first since they were both students from the west side of campus.
 
See ya later guys smiled Jenny as both her and Kyle left hand in hand towards the east side of campus.
 
Sis, are you sure you'll be alright? You know, we can still go to the hospital if you want? Asked my beloved sixteen year old brother worried for his eighteen year old sister (you).                    
 
don't worry I'll be fine, now go ahead and get me that A+ you've always promised me you'd get I smiled as I ruffled my brothers thin black hair.                                                        
 
 Hey I'm serious, but really if you feel sick, don't hesitate to be the first one informing me he replied in his over protective voice.
 
"Don't worry I will" I assured.
 
Okay, then see you later sis he hugged me good bye before proceeding his way onwards to the south side of campus.  
                                                           
                                        *how such a horrible person like me, can have such warm hearted brother like him*          
                           
 Whoa that sure is one big overprotective brother you have there teased Nathan trying hard to hold his laugh aback as we both made our way to our first period of the day.
 
Hey stop teasing, He's worried now I can't just let him go on to class without him at least knowing an answer to his question, right? I asked.
 
Right, but that doesn't mean you have to lie about yourself being alright, I mean come on if your actually going to answer his question you should at least do it by saying the truth not by lying your way out of the situation replied Nathan as if he was explaining a lesson that I already know about.
 
Well sorry mr. Smarty pants but knowing the kind of stubborn brother and friends I have, I guess lying was the only way of solving this problem and will you stop scolding me, both of us know that I already knew what's wrong and what's right I frowned at the thought of beginning an argument with my best guy friend in just the first day of school.
 
It wouldn't be called scolding, it's more like warning or just simply telling you what is wrong or right considering the reason I know you that well just like the back of my hand he replied teasingly as he gently flicked my forehead.
 
Ouch that hurts... Why did you do that for?? now I'm going to have a red mark because of you I fake cried so he would feel bad for being always right on everything.
 
Oh did I really hurt you?? I'm sorry I didn't mean to actually hurt you, Here let me see your face he apologies as he tried to remove my hands away from my supposedly crying face.                                                                
     
                                                        *heheh now this is my opportunity to get revenge on him* 
 
-smack-
 
I smacked the back of his head for actually falling into my trap.
So, do you still know me like the back of your hand, I guess not considering you fell for it hahaha I laughed at the scene of him confused.
 
I did not fall for it I was just faking it all so you would have a chance to actually get your revenge on me he stiffened, as he kept his gaze towards our class door.
 
Sure you did, now come on we're already late for our first period I teased as I gently turned the door knob of our classroom's door open.
 
Once inside both of our smiles faded into the classrooms climate and were now replaced with poker faces at the sight that was now upon us.
Hand in hand we walked up to our new homeroom teacher that had stopped his lesson by the same reason two students that had just came inside his classroom late in their first day of school, were now interrupting his class with our presence.
 
Oh you two must be Nathan ______, and Angel ______ am I right? He asked with a welcoming smile forming across his face.
 
Yes, sorry were late, promise it won't happen again we both apologized.
 
Well since it's the first day of school and my mode is still happy than I guess I'll let you slip out but just for today, now that doesn't mean I won't punish you the next time it happens am I clear?                                              
 
 Yes sir clear as water replied Nathan timid by the way our teacher was acting.
 
Alright now go sit down with the rest of the students he shoed us off as he proceeded on with his lesson.
 
Is he pregnant? I whispered so only Nathan could hear.
 
Why do you ask? 
 
Because, haven't you seen how he has such mood-swings going on with him? I asked but only to be overheard by everyone including the teacher.
 
Ahem, I assume our tardy missy here, wants to say something to the class hissed the teacher, crossing his arms in disappointment.
 
Frowning I took one deep breath but only to be clenching my fingers, turning them into a huge fist.            
                                                   
What Angel meant was- no Nathan save your breath we all want to Hear want miss Angel here has to say herself smirked the teacher, cutting my best friend of his own sentence as now everyone's attention was on me.
   
                                * who does he think he is, aish how I wish I can punch that smirk off that little face of his*
 
what I meant was nothing that should matter right now I sighed feeling like the once happy energetic feeling I had was now fading away and instead replaced with a sad not so hyper feeling.
 
Okay then let's proceed on with the lesson, now shall we? Asked the teacher not so pleased with my answer.
 
Yes Mr. David we all said in unison as the teacher kept talking about how important the math symbols are to us, since math is going to help us a lot During our life period of time. 
 
(3 class periods later)
 
Blah blah blah was all I heard coming from our 3rd hour teacher who kept on going with her science lesson.
 
-ring ring-
 
the school bells ring to inform everyone in school that it was the end of another class not to mention lunch time.
 
Alright guys and gals I hope you all learned something in your first day of school and I also hope you all study hard for your first upcoming test on Friday she smiled.
 
Yes Mrs. Anderson we'll study hard we all replied in unison or more like groan.
 
*tests I hate them, but a science test on the first week of school Is like if someone shoved a freaken  firework up my a##*
 
Great now to lunch and on with three more periods of school left until I leave this hell of place called school I sighed packing my things before walking my way towards our canteen, the worst place a high schooler would hate to be in. 
 
Plugging one of my ear phones on my ear, covering the ear phone piece with my medium sized hair is what I did as I walked my way, only a few meters away from reaching my destination.                    
           
No, no, no, no more, tomorrow...                            
 No, no, no, no more, tomorrow... Sang Taeyang threw my head phones as I heard Tablo's no tomorrow ft. Taeyang song blasting threw my ear phone. 
 
Dianne?! Is that you??  Asked a familiar voice, a voice I haven't been able to hear ever since I last heard of him.
 
 Turning around in every direction I could as I gently unplugged my ear phone piece off from my ear.
 
* what's with me, I guess I've been so stress these past few days that it now seems I'm hearing voices* shaking the thought of me crazy away as I proceeded to get my lunch. 
 
 Baby there's no, no, no, no more (No more) tomorrow
('Til you come back, everyday is yesterday)
I listened now picking out the food I wanted from the food court selections. 
 
Peanut butter or Jelly? Asked the lunch lady as I punched my lunch number on the lunch rooms keyboard.
 
Excuse me ma'am?  
 
Oh my bad I didn't See you were listening to music, considering your hair was hiding the ear piece, clever girl I have in front of me but let me tell you something, if you young lady wants to keep your earphones or phone with you safe than I would keep it well hidden in my locker if I was you she whispered.
 
Thank you but I'll make sure no teacher takes it away from me I smiled food tray still in my hands.
 
Good luck with that kid, now back to work would you like a peanut butter sandwich or is jelly better she replied.
 
Hmmm well... considering one of my siblings is allergic to Peanuts I guess I'll take the Jelly sandwich please.
 
Okay dokey here you go my dear, enjoy your lunch.
 
Thank you miss I smiled walking my way out of the lunch room.
 
I don't feel like eating among the whole high school, not to mention the people who already know both me and my friends as the new kids who had  stollen everyones popularity just because of both our talents and looks.
 
-flirty whistles-
 
hey baby do have some time? Called one of the s from the stupid basketball team.
 
Ignoring them I just shook my head to give a response that I didn't like any of their comments.
 
It's always been this way, guys are always whistling, girls are fainting, gossip, and drama is everything you could see, hear or witness in a high school... but for me it's just another day in hell.              
 
And just when I thought my day couldn't get any worse I saw how my crush Jayden skies, kissed another one of his victims from the corner of the cafeteria doors.
 
For a second I can feel my heart sinking but on the other hand I thank god for letting me witness this and know he's not worth my time.    
 
"Why am I even trying, he's not worth it after all" I sighed slightly hanging my head low as I walked my way to the school's old wishing tree.
The way it works is simple, we just tie a random ribbon onto one of the tree's hanging branches and as we finish tying the ribbon we make a wish but until and only until our wish comes true we must then untie the ribbon that once held the wish towards the old wishing tree.
 
"Angel... over here" waved my childhood friends and brother from under the wishing tree.
 
"Hey, What's up guys" I wave back as I Now sit besides Kyle who is already finish stuffing his mouth with all the food he got.
 
Nothing, we're just talking about how boring this year is going to be for us  replied Jenny taking a bit from her apple.
 
Talking about the topic did you guys know we're getting a test in science, I mean seriously it's just the first week of school groaned William, Jenny's older brother.  
 
Right, Mrs. Anderson informed us about the test when I was in my second period of the day mumbled Kyle threw his stuffed mouth.
 
You might be the best dancer in our group, and maybe have thousands of high school fan girls drooling over you from head to toe but I just can't deny the fact, your just so cute when you stuff your cheeks with food, you look just like a chipmunk on Christmas and your all mine to keep giggled Rebecca as she pinched her brothers plain cheeks, which is rarely considering she does it to just .
 
Thanks for the compliment sis, but I'm sadly announcing that I'm already taken replied Kyle playing along with Rebecca's little game as we all watched amused by how this would all end up.
 
What?! With who? Is she prettier than your own sister? pouted Rebecca crossing her arms.
 
"Yup... It's Angel I'm taken by" he simply replied hugging me which cut me off guard since I was enjoying the jelly sandwich the lunch lady had given me.
 
What? W-why me Kyle, there's Jenny too or maybe that one Fiona girl in our geometry class you know I protested as I struggled from his embrace since he is disturbing me from devouring my delicious sandwich.        
           
                                     *I swear after today I'll for sure, make sure I get tons more of these sandwiches*                        
 
Nope I only like you... my angel, but you know, that one Fiona girl from our geometry class sure is cute herself smirked Kyle loosening his grip on me as he now daydreamed with her.
 
Your such a jerk first you tease your own sister in the morning, next you go on with my sister and as well about her real name and now your supposedly in love with Angel for then just going on ahead and just be thinking about that Fiona girl of geometry class, I've known you since we were in diapers, but Kyle why are you so messed up sighed William as he kept his tight grip on Kyle's collar angry with his friend's childish actions.
 
William I know your angry at Kyle but just between us, you know how he is like, he's just playing around exclaimed Jenny trying to stop her own brother from making a scene in-front of us.
 
How can I, when he can't even take these things serious, and why are you so calm Blake after all Angel is your sister herself replied William out of the blue.
 
Even though your right William I myself am calm but as much as I want to do the same thing to Kyle I just can't knowing what kind of friend he is sighed Blake not one sign of expression in his eyes as he kept his gaze towards his own food.
 
Rebecca your brother is about to get the beaten of his life and your just sitting there, eating your meal as if watching drama going on scolded Jenny as she sustain her brother away from Kyle.  
 
 Nah he'll be just fine on his own, so Jenny just let William go and just let the show begin smirked Rebecca as she calmly ate her salad not wanting to miss a second of what was about to happen between both the two guys.
 
Nathan? Asked Jenny.
 
Well Jenny, you heard Rebecca if Kyle is as funny to start these kind of things than he'll definitely be funnier enough to get out of this he replied crossing his arms as everyone but me and Jenny paid attention.
 
Angel? Please do something exclaimed Jenny.                          
 
                   *agh but I really wanted to see what happened next* 
 
Scott?! Stop this now please it's alright, he's just being childish just let him be, I promise if this gets out of hand I myself will be the first to tell you I sighed.
 
It only took me seconds, to just get William what I wanted him to do, my secret just calling them by there real names and they'll know I'm serious.                      
 
Fine as long as this dork doesn't disturb you in anyway he sighed pulling back from his tight grip on Kyle's collar.
 
Whew, thank you Dianne I don't know what I'd do without out both you and Jenny and as for the rest of you, shame on you that's all you guys would do if I was in trouble replied Kyle almost screaming his mind out at the rest of them.
 
Ahem mr. Kyle would you please come with me called our old lovable principle out of the blue as she tapped her foot impatient as the rest of us staid clue to the ground, staring at her in fear just like statues.
 
Lowering his head in shame Kyle made his way towards her and soon walked his way onwards to the main office.
 
"As for the rest of you I hope you'll behave better than mr. Kyle himself, now if you excuse me I'll take my leave" she informed sternly as she left the schools garden. 
 
Wow I feel sorry for him.
 
Rebecca your not the only one, poor kid, anyways who wants to exchange lunches teased Blake.
 
"Heck no" we all said together as we all held our food trays away from him.
 
Why not, Angel I'm your brother he pouted.
 
"Does it matter if she's your sister, I mean Rebecca just witness how her own little brother was about to get the beaten of his life and yet your hoping your own sister will give you all her food tsk pretty smart of you Blake" smirked Nathan.
 
Shut up will you Nathan unless you want me to confess someone your love for her  fired Blake which made Nathan shut up immediately.
 
Yup that's what I thought  he smirked in victory.
 
What are you guys talking about? is there someone special our Nathan likes? Just between us all, who is it Nathan? Is it perhaps one of us? Asked Rebecca wiggling her eyebrows to the thought one of us could be dating someone from our on group.
 
Nodding his head in embarrassment as he blushed all kind of different shades of red.
 
Wow, so which one of these pretty girls is the lucky one? Asked William anxious.              
 
It's-
 
-ring ring-  
 
 Agh we all groaned as we fell backwards onto the soft feeling of the grass in September.
 
Well, that's our call, see you guys later sighed Blake making a leave first.
 
See you guys later if I make it alive groaned Rebecca walking away with William.
 
Will I guess my class room partner has to be in the office for the rest of the day, oh well hey Blake let's go together called Jenny before bending goodbye as she chased after my brother trying her best to catch up with him.
 
Tsk, young love huh? Teased Nathan.
 
What are you talking about? Their just friends I replied.
 
Yeah but they'll never stay friends forever you know or are you jelly of losing your brother to your best friend.
 
Yeah right me jelly hell no that'll never happen, now let's change the topic  shall we,   okay who is your crush, is it Rebecca come on you can't deny the fact your always staring deep at her I fired back.
 
Nope it's not Rebecca, it's actually someone I'm always hanging out with not to mention she truly understands me he sighed as we walked to our next period of the day.
 
Oh my gosh you like Jenny!?
 
Yes idiot I like Jenny happy now he sighed in disappointment.
 
 *oh my god, it's you stupid why can't you just admit it, he's trying to give you signals so you know it's non other than you! oh Gosh why are you so stubborn to yourself, Dylan is gone, Jayden is with someone else, why don't you just want to accept the fact that you Could be much more better off with Nathan*                    
 
 
 
Taking a seat next to someone unknown in language arts without any of your friends in sight is like your just a stranger in a different part of earth, you just don't belong there.
 
Ahem hey? pst? My unknown siting partner whispered bringing me back to my scenes.
 
"Hmmm what" I responded a bit of annoyance in my voice.
 
I'm sorry if I disturbed you, but do you have a pencil I can Barrow? He asked.
 
*WTF it's the first day of school and this retard doesn't have a pencil how the heck did he survive the first three periods of class time*
 
 d-don't worry about it, h-here you go I tried to fake smiled but miserably failed.          
 
   *god damn Dianne again with the stuttering stop it right now, it's just a cute boy asking you for a pencil nothing else, nothing less*
 
Thanks by the way my name is Tyler and to my guess You must be Angel am I right? He smiled thankfully taking the pencil.
 
"Nice to meet you,Tyler" I simply replied turning my attention I never had back to our teacher.
 
-phone ring-
 
excuse me kids but I must take this phone call, please start on your assignment I just gave you with your seating partners,
hello classroom 112 mr. Oxford of language arts speaking.
 
"Well I guess I'll have to work with you  today" smiled Tyler as we now faced each other.        
 
"I guess so" I tried not blushing but again failed.
 
Okay let's start by describing your partner in poetic words, now I'll go first-                                        
 
 The moment I entered my eyes caught your face,
When you looked back, my heart was sent into a never ending chase.
Every step you take closer to me makes my heart beat so fast,
How I wish that this moment just never ever goes past!  
The way you look at me sends a shiver down my spine,  
Your thoughts make me crazy, they even make me rhyme.
So tonight my darling, let us kick off our shoes,
And dance with the melody, as we join in the blues.
Tonight hold my hand and join me babe, don't say no, Join me tonight, lets dance till dawn on the dancing floor.
 
 flustered with his wonderful poetic words he had just said I was already as red as a tomato.
     
                      *whats wrong with me all of a sudden I can't move I feel paralyzed with his words*.      
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 (Tyler's pov)
 
 after I had finish saying what I had to say I opened my eyes to see a red like Angel watching me without making any movements, that facial expression on her face made me blush myself by the way she has all her attention on me, not wanting to take her gaze off me.  
 
                                               *could it be I went to far on my confession*                    
 
Ummm angel are you alright? You don't seem normal? I asked as I checked her forehead.            Hot.      
 
Angel you're hot!? Do you have a fever?! I asked her worried.
 
Even though I have just met her I feel a feeling of having to protect her from any harm, I don't know whats wrong with myself I've never had this feeling before, could this be what everyone calls love at first sight. 
 
(Your pov)
 
not moving an inch from where I was I just froze for some apparent reason.
 
Angel your hot?! Do you have a fever he replied.
 
I-I'm f-fine thanks Tyler I stuttered feeling warmer than ever.
 
I'm glad you are but just to make sure I'll like the nurse to say that herself, just to make sure now I don't want my partner to end up sick because of a fever he smiled taking my hand as he now lead me to our nurses office, earning me glares from all the girls in our language arts class room and some whistles from guys.                  
 
(Few minutes later)
 
well your temperature seems fine now, this young boy must have been the one who made you blush like crazy huh teased the nurse as she finished checking my temperature, with Tyler who never left my side for not even a second beside her.
 
Is she going to be alright nurse? Asked Tyler a little bit of worry in his eyes.
 
Yes she'll be just fine, now young lady after you get home you must rest, that was one big scare you gave you're boyfriend as for you young man you must make sure your girlfriend take these vitamins so this kind of things don't happen again smiled the nurse as she handed Tyler my vitamins.
 
Yes and thank you ma'am I'll make sure nothing like theses happens again, I'll be more pre-cautious on taking more care of my girlfriend next time he replied entwining  fingers with me, making a light blush appear on my now rosy cheeks.
 
Agh young couples these days are so much cuter, but I didn't catch both your names.
 
I'm Tyler and this beautiful girlfriend of mine is Angel he responded proud of our fake relationship as well as I was.
 
Agh yes Tyler and Angel sound so perfect together-
 
-ring ring- her phone rang.
 
Hello nurses office, nurse ____ speaking she answered.
 
Oh my, yes she's here with me, oh yes I'll sent her down right now bye bye she replied before hanging up to who ever was on the other line leaving both me and Tyler dumbfounded.
 
My dear, your language arts teacher called saying they need you in the main office someone is here to pick you up for your doctors appointment.
 
M-me? Oh right I must have forgot, then I guess I'll take my leave again thanks nurse, I guess I'll see you later Tyler I faked smile before making my way out of the nurses office.
 
*ugh what now, whoever it is I'll make sure they don't ever take a step on school grounds ever again for ruining such moment I had, but yet again who is waiting for me and what Lame excuse is a doctor's appointment I'm guessing they weren't thinking right, such retards*
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
 -knock-
 
I knocked the main office's door before waking inside but to only be greeted by a gloomy Kyle who was seating straight on a desk facing our principal who once in a while send glares at him.
 
Her facial expression soon changed once I was now face to face with her.
 
Hello Angel, your cousins are here to send you to your doctor's appointment she smiled which sent shivers through my spine as I slowly turned around to see four guys siting patiently right in front of me with glasses and hospital masks under their hats.
 
Ugh? yes my cousins I played along.
 
Who are they? Mouthed Kyle from his desk.
 
I don't know I mouthed back a little of panic in my eyes.  
 
-Brrr-   vibrated my phone with Kyle's name on the screen.
 
What are you going to do?!?!? I read the message he has just sent me.
 
Play along of course I mouthed once again before facing the now confused principal.
 
Yes I remember my cousin's, I'll just get my stuff from my locker before I- no need dear, I've myself already had thought of  that she smiled, cutting me off my sentence as she gave me my pack back.
 
Thank you I replied a slight of annoyance in my voice as I took the lead and walked out of from inside my school with the four unknown guys behind me like body guards of some kind.
 
Once already outside, I looked around to only find a black van parked right in front of my school.
 
                                        * their the same guys that had pulled over right In front of me this morning*
 
turning left and right I tried looking for a way of an escape.
 
Stopping on my tracks I could feel my heart trying to pound it's way out of my chest.
 
                             * I'm screwed, there's no way out just like a mouse trying to escape from a snake's cage*      
 
Ugh I don't feel so good I exclaimed holding my stomach as I bowed down to meet the surface of the concrete floor.
 
Are you okay?? Asked One of them coming  closer to me as he now patted my shoulder.
 
"gotcha" I smirked taking his hand off my shoulder as I took the strip of my backpack off to just smack him with it on his hidden face.
 
Who the hell are you?! and what do you want from me?! I asked as he groaned in pain.
 
Next thing you know, Everyone from inside the black van came out, surrounding me just like I thought would happen.      
 

 Hyung are you sure this is the girl? spoke the one I had just smack as some of them helped him up.    

                                           *that voice again, why the heck is it so familiar*          

Calm down little miss, we won't hurt you said one of them as he they all tried approaching. 

Get back I'm warning you, just one scream of mine and you'll be surrounded with teachers I replied timid, taking backward steps to prevent anything from happening.

Not listening to my warning they approached me closer and closer.

                                         *this is really it,I'm going to get by some random guy*

I warned you guys I exclaimed preparing to scream.

                                          *what the hell is wrong with me, why the heck can't I scream*

I opened my eyes to see one of them right in front of me as he covered my mouth with his hand.

Shhh don't Scream we won't hurt you I promise, are you by chance Angel? He asked as I nodded my head wide eye with this situation.

Hello Angel my name is Kevin woo and I'm here to congratulate you for winning the contest of living with your favorite band he smiled as he took both his glasses and hat off.                                

holy I mouthed before fainting.