Contest

Destinies fate

Chapter song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QPLp35CtWYc&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DQPLp35CtWYc

Even though I'm just their cousin that recently just moved in, a couple of years ago I even after all the pain I have gone threw still think of myself as a burden to everyone around me, maybe that's why I was brought here for, to only bring pain to people but yet again why was I born in the first place... I guess both my destinies fate and I will never know since god always has a reason why he made us this way.    
You're such a waste of air I sighed as I stared intensely at myself threw my small attic's room mirror.    
 Soon after when I finally manage to clean my room I begin to stare at all the things I had inside this so called cell.
It isn't this bad, I mean this couldn't get any worse from what it already is, now could it?? I asked myself as my eyes stayed glued towards my room.            
*Well another job well done Dianne*                              
Now how about I read some KPOP fan fictions to celebrate another day of my boring life I smiled at the thought of me finishing one of my favorite fan fictions about both me and one of my favorite KPOP groups.
Scrolling down threw some stories and sites, I kept my gaze towards my laptop's screen, reminding myself of finally finishing another fan fiction of my favorite idol groups.
Pumping some catchy songs on my pandora account As I kept my gaze on my screen, but only to find myself clicking a quiz on who's my aegyo prince from all KPOP boy band idols.
Hmmm how does your aegyo prince wake you up in the morning? I repeated everything I read before answering every single question this quiz gave me.                    
 
Congrats girl your aegyo prince is..................
 
                             
"Hey girl is your life boring? Are you a loner?
 
Do you like any KPOP boy bands?
 
Well girl prepare yourself for the best contest of your life click this link for more information about how to sigh in" I read the browser that had just like magic popped out of nowhere in front of my quiz results.
Well I guess I'll just give this contest a little try, now I guess it wouldn't hurt if I did or would it Dianne? Or should I say Angel? I frowned to the thought of me reminding myself the one and only reason I had too and wanted too change my name.     
 
"Hello and welcome to our all live KPOP best contest ever made, now to begin this contest please select two of your most favorite KPOP boy/girl groups" I read my way towards the two blink boxes that were now waiting on me to finally write my way threw the next step of this contest.
"Hmm two KPOP boy/girl bands, who should I pick- well They said your favorite two... Hmm... Ukiss and Exo will work" I smiled just to the thought that I surprisingly still remember my two favorite KPOP boy bands after that one incident I sadly had to have.    
                                
To start this contest first you must answer these first few questions.    
        
First question: do you live alone or with parents?                  
 A.  Alone.                                                                                                                    
 B.  with parents      
 
Second question: how old are you?                                                                  
 A.  18 and below.                                                                                                              
 B.  18 and up                                                          
  
Third and last question: what are you mostly like when your with friends.
A.  The loner boy/girl that always tends to get away from everyone as he/she reads a book.                                                                                                                     B.  The one who always smiles not to mention always brightens everyone's mood.                        
C.  The pacifier one that listens to everyone's problems and always helps them solve the problem.                                                                                                                    D.  Or all put together.
 
Second part of this contest is to write one of the most saddest stories, ever made please use descriptions:
 
Third and last part of this contest is to please take a picture of yourself to verify the results:
 
I read everything I needed to read as I clicked A. For both the first and second questions, D. For the third question, and typed one of the two most saddest stories I had never had thought to ever write.
Not hesitating any longer for the results.
I begin my way to my small closet, searching for something I had missed for so long now, that not my aunt nor anyone could take away from me... my mothers locket she had given me before her death.
Mommy? I whispered to myself as my fingers begin to trace the lockets carved words.
"I love you"... I read the Lockets carved words as I held the locket right against my chest with my left hand while holding a small white box she had given me way before my 14teen birthday with my right.
It's been four years already, Today is officially my mothers death anniversary and here I am in a little corner crying my eyes out not wanting to let go of both my two precious thing's my mother had left me.