CONGRATULATIONS

Destinies fate

BLUE IS FOR KOREAN 

So sorry folks but I had to split this in three new updated chapters because AFF wouldn't let me update the whole thing.

 
 
"Congratulations angel, for winning the contest of living with your favorite band" announced Kris wu as he toasted glasses of orange juice with lee Kiseop.
 
"M-Meaning I have to now l-live with you guys for an entire year?" I stuttered in which they gladly nodded.
 
"How in the world did this happen to me?" I asked slapping myself to keep me from going all crazy.
 
"Well it's actually really simple, you entered the quiz, they asked you questions there and asked for some story made by you, and well... Okay skip that, we got to pick whoever we wanted to choose and you seemed to be the one lucky, now let's celebrate" smiled Kevin grabbing my hand in his for support as he hopped on top of  the bed I was in, just before he began jumping happily, his hands not letting go of mine.
 
"Wait" I exclaimed, "so this means that Kevin the real Kevin woo was the one who had announced this to me back in school grounds, making me faint, just before I had hit someone with my backpack?!?!Who was the guy that I had hit? I asked scared to know I had just hit one of ukiss or maybe exo members with all my might, just by using a backpack.
 
"That would be me, by the way... you hit me with a back-pack, how is that? it was such a small bag and you almost knocked me out" laughed Eli awkwardly.
 
*OMFG, I had just hit the actual Kim Eli with only a back-pack*
 
"Oh my god, Eli I'm so sorry I didn't mean to actually hurt you, and I'm also sorry Kevin for jumping you, and confused you guys by kidnappers" I apologies kneeling down on the floor in front of them, making them stop what they were doing and look down at me with a sad expression across their faces. 
 
"What are you talking about? That was the most awesome thing I have ever witness in my whole entire life, you will never see any type of girl hit a guy, almost knocking him out with just a back-pack, girl your one of a kind" smiled Eli, taking me by my shoulders as he helped me up, while everyone nodded to what he had said.
 
"You really think so?" I asked blushing to what he had just said, not to mention he's holding gently on my shoulders
 
"Yeah I do, but it would be for the best if you don't use that kind of  roughness against us for now" he winked, sliding his hand down to my arm, giving it a light squeeze. 
 
"By the way, where did you learn how to do that?"  Asked kris sitting down beside me on the bed.
 
*should I or should I not tell them* 
 
"Well A girl needs to take care of her self too right? But I have my own reasons why I need to do that" I smiled, crisscrossing my legs to be more comfortable with this.
 

"Agh hyung, ask her if she knows how to speak Korean, so we can communicate with her better" suggested luhan to kris.

 
"Ummm? I didn't understand what luhan said" I replied taking a piece of my hair before sliding it behind my ear.
 
"He just asked if you knew another language other than English, like perhaps Korean so the rest could communicate?" Asked kris back.
 
" umm I don't really know any-other than Spanish, English, and some French, miahne luhan" I apologies totally forgetting about the communication.
 
"I-its O-okay angel ah" he sighed faking a smile through his cracked English, but deep in his heart he really wanted to communicate with me in either english or Korean. 
 
"think I guess Kevin, kris, D.O, AJ and I can communicate with you while either Kevin or Kris translates, sounds good?" Suggested Eli smiling wide as I nodded, both Kevin and kris crossing their arms mad at Eli's actions, as for the rest they just stared dumbfounded at us not knowing what we were talking about.
 
"Soo angel, now that we are knowing each other well, who is J.I.C and Jacobs gang?" Asked Kevin holding my arm.
 
*should I or should I not tell them? Hmmmm, not tell them for now, just make up a lie you idiot*
 
"Agh is it just me or am I so sleepy" I yawned, stretching my arms, as I laid my back down on the bed.
 
"Sleepy? But it's just 12:00am" exclaimed dongho in fluent english.
 
"D-Dongho can s-speak english?" I stuttered surprise with this, as they all nodded in reply.
 
"Ha it's funny, your surprise by dongho speaking english fluently, but your not surprise by what time it is or if your parents are worried?" Asked kris.
 
* I had forgotten about it all*
 
"I do care... Maybe I should be leaving." I replied.
 
Moving some confetti out of my way, so I could get up and going off back to the hell of place, of my uncles place.
 
"Wait angel, you don't have to go you know? It's already too late to go off on your own?!?!" Exclaimed D.O worried, nudging kris, reaching for my arm pulling me back to my sitting spot.
 
But it ended up, I sat on Exo's D.O knees as he held me tight, not letting go off his grip.
 
*holy , I'm sitting on-top of D.O*
 
"Um thank you for caring D.O but I really must go now" I tried explaining.
 
I can just imagine what my uncles well say once they wake up to know there won't be any breakfast, lunch or dinner for the day after today, I'll for sure get kicked out of their home.
 
"No, please just stay here for the night"  suggested dongho, as everyone nodded in agreement.
 
"Miahne dongho ah, Miahne to you all, but I must leave, my uncles might be worried and might call the cops to find me" I explained, taking D.O's hands gently away from me.
 
Lowering their heads they nodded slowly to what I had just said.
 
*you guys don't know how sorry I am to leave, but if I stay, it wouldn't be worth me and my siblings staying homeless*
 
"Then we'll take you, just to make sure nothing happens on the way" sighed kris, getting up from sitting so long down on the bed, as he now made his way up towards the main entrance of this place.
 
"Thank you guys for understanding, but wait... All of you are coming?" I asked surprised, as they nodded their heads before kris came back running inside the room.
 
"Umm, no I meant just Me, Eli, And dongho"  he replied strictly, glaring at the rest of the guys as he translated.
 
"Oh" I fake smiled as we made our way outside.
____________________________________________
 
-Jenny's pov)
 
We told our grandfather everything Kyle had told us.
"Well just like Jenny said the least we can do is panic, we must now wait, she a strong girl, I'm sure she is alright" he sighed his mustache.
 
"Just wait until I put my hands on those sons of pips" roared Rebecca, cracking her fingers, making a huge fist appear in front of her.
No one can control Rebecca from her anger not even herself, so we just leave her as she roughly punched the punching bag that hangs from our practice room.
 
Yes we have a practice room for a reason, not one of us is safe in this kind of place, we have been sentenced to death because of our past and now our present.
 
"Oh I just hope your alright angel" I sighed, as we watched how Rebecca took all her anger on the punching bag.
 
 
 
____________________________
 
-back home-
 
After turning here and there, going lost everywhere we drove, we finally reached my uncles home.
 
Where everything I owned was now inside suitcases and some bags, as a note sat on them.
 
"Is this really where you live?" Asked Eli lowering the window to take a better look at the mansion that was now upon them.
 
"Not any more I don't" I sighed opening the vans door, as I ran up to see my stuff In front of the door.
 
"dear Dianne, If you're here reading this, you can now take your stuff and leave our home, we no longer need you to be a burden for us, I must say this in a letter because I'd never find myself saying this to such low class like you."
 
"P.S. I left you a rotten sandwich inside your suitcase, which is probably mixed with your cloth, oops sorry about that, also I gave you everything you own meaning I didn't take your mothers locket or present, since I can't by order of court" I read the letter she left.
 
"Now what can I do" I sighed frustrated, grabbing my hair as I knocked.
 
Squeaking the door opened to reveal an angry looking aunty of mine.
 
"I thought I had writing in the letter that we don't want low class burdens like you" she screamed making some of the neighbors awake.
 
As she was about to close the door on me, I soon stopped her.
 
"What's going to happen with my brothers after tonight?" I asked, holding the door firmly to prevent her from closing it.
 
"Who cares for those little bastards of yours" she replied trying even harder in closing the door, but I wasn't going to let that happen.
 
"Tell me" I ordered.
 
Never have I ever raised my voice to an elder in my life.
 
"They're already getting kicked out as we speak" she smirked, "now let go and get the hell out of my property" she added.
 
-smack-
 
I could feel how my cheek burning, making me loose the tight grip I hand on the door as I tumbled backwards until I fell down onto the concrete ground.
 
"Angel"
 
I can hear how they call my name, as the van doors close.
 
"What happened? Why did that woman slap you for?" Asked Dongho worried as they kneeled in-front of me.
 
"Oh you guys are still here? But I thought you guys were going to just drop me off" I sighed, trying to change the topic.
 
As Eli helped me up, my hand not letting go of my now burning cheek.
 
"How could we, our plan wasn't to drop you off, it was to ask for you to run away with us" chuckled Eli.
 
"Oh Komowa" I thanked, bowing.
 
"What are you doing?" Asked kris confused.
 
"I'm thanking you guys" I replied.
 
"Oh, your welcome but please don't bow, your making us feel bad" he explained, messing my hair.
 
*wow what is with them, I just met them and now they think of me as a little sister*
 
"Come on, angel let's go home, these people well soon get what they deserve" smiled Eli taking me by my hand as they lead me back inside the van.
 
"H-home?" I stuttered.
 
"Yeah home, you're going to now live with us from now on" he smiled.
---------------------
 
(Dongho pov)
 
*What's going on, who was that woman to angel to have the right in slapping her like that*
 
My blood boiled to know someone had just hurt her.
 
Funny how I just met her and yet here I am getting angry at anybody who hurts her.
 
"Dongho ah, come on let's go home" called kris hyung from inside the van.
 
"I'm going" I called running up to them as I got inside the van, before we rode off.
 
___________________________
omo hope you all liked this update and hello to the knew viewers, please comment about what you think of this story
 
also...
 
omo  what well happen to you next?... 
 
Well theres only only one way to find out.... Subscribe and comment ^-^