Caught

Destinies fate
-your pov-
 
It was getting late, the night was already here as the stars filled the sky, I looked out the window, to catch a glimpse of a shooting star.
 
"Make a wish" whispered Eli from the passenger seat.
 
Nodding my head, I slowly closed my eyes, and made my wish just before the shooting star passed by.
 
*I wish for this year to be the most exciting I had ever had*
 
"What did you wish for?"  Asked dongho as I opened my eyes to see him only centimeters away from my face.
 
His eyes sparkling to the moons rays of light that came from the vans window, his pale lips perfectly firm and ready for a kiss to happen, his face looked perfect, just like a star it brightened, as my faced reddened from the distance between us.
 
"I-I c-can't t-tell anyone" I stuttered, looking deeply into those dark brown orbs of his.
 
"W-why n-not" he whispered, closing the gap between us both.
 
"Because my wish won't come True if I tell someone" I replied, as he came closer.
 
"Well then, how about we just make that wish come true" he smirked, brushing his lips against mine.
 
Staying still blushing I have no idea what to do with this situation.
 
"Dongho, this is wrong"  I exclaimed separating myself away from him as I turned my head the other way around, now facing the stars from afar.
 
"Why separate, when you just wished for something exciting to happen, why not a kiss" he whispered, turning my face to face him.
gently caressing my cheek, as he looked down on me, before crashing his lips against min- 
 
 
-beep beep-
 
My phone was on alarm mode.
 
"Agh my neck" I groaned holding the back of my nape.
 
Looking around the place where I was in, confetti was still on the carpet, the orange juice that had fell was now a dry smelling puddle, and the guys were all sleeping in their night cloths, some of them stirring from the sound of my alarm going on and off every 5 seconds.
 
 
 
-beep beep-
 
 
 
The alarm  kept ringing, waiting for me to response.
 
"I'm awake I'm awake just shut up" I whined, taking my phone in my hands, sliding the phone open as it showed me the time.
 
" it's 9 am, well it seems there's no classes for today might as well go back to sleep" I groaned, placing my phone back on the night stand before dozing off to sleep again.
 
 
-beep beep- 
 
 
" I said I'm up"  I whined taking my phone from the night stand, as I now turned it off before it woke up the guys from their beauty sleep.
 
*they are so cute when they sleep, should I wake them up?... Nah let them sleep*
 
 
I got up from the ugly colored bed, and soon tippy toed my way out of the room.
 
"Take note Angel, never sleep in a van with 3 idols inside" I sighed, finding my way inside a bathroom, closing the door behind me as I did my business inside.
 
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Two hours before you woke up
 
(Blake pov)
 
We were all getting ready for school, not one of us could sleep, thinking the worst for my sister (you).
 
*what if she is in trouble*
 
"Please be safe" I sighed closing my eyes from how hard this jacket was as I kept trying to button it on.
 
Feeling I sensation up my chest, I opened my eyes to see a smiling Rebecca in-front of me.
 
"Here let me help out" she smiled, buttoning my jacket up as she folded the fabric hem up my nape.
 
"Do you think angel, might be in danger?" I blurted.
 
I was trying so hard to not make my worries noticeable, but it's curiosity that is just eating me up.
 
Changing her smile upside down she responded with a shook before leaving me alone with my worries.
 
"Remember what grandfather said Blake, she is a strong girl" assured William patting my back.
 
"But do you think angel is okay?" I asked not hesitating to stop myself from asking that question.
 
"I'm not sure Blake, I'm not sure" he sighed giving me an apologetical look.
 
"Come on guys let's go" leaded Jenny as we followed behind, no longer our day was happy as we ran our way up to our school, raindrops soaking our cloths completely.
 
________________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
(Your pov) 
 
After I had finished what I had to do inside the bathroom, I went back up to the room I had wakened up to.
 
 
Sighing I gently held tight on the door knob, not wanting to make a noise for I wouldn't like them to be awake this early in the morning.
 
It wasn't hard to know what had happened last night, I got kidnaped by my own two favorite KPOP  bands, I jumped Kevin woo,     celebrated with them, got slapped by my aunt, and woke up to this place, it's not that hard really it's just I'm still kinda shocked of all this happening around me.
 
I sighed as I tiptoed myself across the room, trying my best not to step on-top of both chanyeol and sehun who were extending there arms, as if stretching out for something to reach, making it harder for me to move as both their arms and bodies surrounded me.
 
"God these idiots" I face palmed myself, crouching down to their Height as I now gently took their selfs off my path, just before I kept walking up to my bags.
 
*aish who was the idiot that put my bags full of cloths all the way across the bed room?.... Oh wait that was me, idiot*
 
Tiptoeing up to my bags, I slowly began to pull the sipper of my huge suitcase open, not wanting to make any type of squeaky noises that'll wake them up.
 
"Mmmm Dongho Mmmm what are you doing in my bedroom?... Please dongho not here, my husband well be home soon" mumbled Eli  threw his sleep.
 
I tried keeping myself from cracking up in laughs, but soon stopped, feeling how my body went against itself as I fell head first on-top of Eli, turns out I had just slipped on the spilled orange juice.
 
"Mmmm dongho please, my husband well kill me once he finds out of this, please get out I have a little girl named Min young and an 11 year old boy name sora, Hmm he looks just like you" he mumbled in his dream.
 
*WTF is this guy for real?... What a ert, what kind of dreams is he having with his group maknae*
 
"Could it be Both Bands are... ANIYO" I screamed to the thought of both bands being gay.
 
"w-what what happened, is there a fire?!?!" They all woke up, scrambling all over the bedroom.
 
My eyes wide with terror as I saw how the poor idols woke up scared to my screams, some looking for shelter under the Bed, desk and anything there was to protect them from any harm.
 
"Mmmm A-Angel? What's going on?" Uttered Eli, stiffening himself from our position, my eyes getting wide as daggers.
 
 
 
 
 
*holy ! I've been CAUGHT*