After school

Destinies fate
 
 

Another  update

------------------------------

 
Chapter song: bigbang heaven 
 
_______________________________________________________________
 
(Kyle's pov)
 
Who were those guys? 
 
What did they want from her? 
 
And why the hell did she go along with them?
 
 So much questions were hitting my head as I plumped myself onto my desk defeated with this situation.
 
-ring ring-
 
 
Once the last school bell had rang and our principal wasn't in sight to call my adoptive parents, I ran my way out and onwards to find the rest of the guys. 
 
We need a meeting.
 
Now.
After tripping onto different kinds of students, some teachers, and maybe about two or three female janitors that almost fainted by just one glance they gave me, I had finally found everyone inside our schools private gym.
 
"God why does the gym have to have so much hallways?" I whined almost kicking right inside the gym doors open, making a girl notice me.
 
"Oh my gosh it's Kyle gray?!" The random girl screamed, before millions of students surrounded my path of reaching the crowd right across from my mine.
 
which only meant I am not the only one being surrounded by students.
 
"Kyle please be my date?"
 
 "Kyle please be my boyfriend?"
 
 "Omg Kyle I love you please Marry me" more and more girls began asking all sorts of question.
 
I wonder if this is the life on an idol but just by thinking of it, it sent's chills down my spine.
 
*this is why I hate school! can't a cute white boy just spent one single normal day in school, is it so damn hard to just ask for one thing*
 
"Let's make a deal instead?" I smirked a bit of annoyance in my voice, making every girl in front of me faint.
 
*I'm so tired of all you fan girling head over heels over us, so I'll stop this once in for all*
 
"I have seen how you really want to date not only me but also the rest of my friends, so it has come to be that I've decided to make a deal instead."
 
"Lets just say that I have talked to the rest of R.A.J-KWBN, we'll give you guys a performance you'll never forget, well also bring 7 lucky students up on stage with us and he/she will decide which one of R.A.J-KWBN  he/she wants to date for the rest of the month" I smiled.
 

-(R.A.J-KWBN stands for their first letter of their names (Rebecca,Angel,Jenny,Kyle,William,Blake, Nathan) 

-(R.A.J stands for a religious rule in Hindi, while -KWBN means family in Hawaii)

 
* I just buried my own grave, once the rest do the guys know what my big mouth just said*
 
-last bell rings-
 
"" I cursed under my breath as the whole school began to leave school grounds, excited for what I had said and they would probably tell more people about it, except for the rest who stayed behind who were for sure going to kill me once they find out.
 
"Hey Kyle, you survived the crowd" laughed my sister Rebecca as the rest followed her steps towards me.
 
"Whew yeah, for a second I thought I wouldn't make it alive" I faked laughed as the atmosphere began to soon feel more and more awkward as time past.
 
"Yeah, so Kyle what was your reason of coming here, shouldn't you be in the principals office calling our adoptive parents?" Asked William breaking the long awkwardness, reminding me why I was here in the first place making me forget about what had just happened a couple minutes ago.
 
" I had forgotten for a minute, Blake do you by chance have any cousins here, who actually care for your sisters health?" I asked worried.
 
"What do you mean by my sisters health? Cousins that care? The answer to your question is non, why?"  He replied raising an eyebrow confused.
 
"Holy , holy angel!?!?!" I freaked running the hell out of the gym with the guys right behind me.
 
*Damn, I should have known, I should have done something to prevent them from taking her*
 
Pushing the school entrance doors as I was now greeted by an empty school parking Lot and a scrap coming from the lots concrete floor, left behind by the car they were driving in.
 
"We're too late."
 
"What are you talking about Kyle?" Panted Jenny laying down from so much running.
 
"They took her away, those four guys took her away" I freaked kneeling down to where their car must have been parked in, a couple minutes before they took her.
 
"What?! Took?!?!"
 
" Kyle did someone take angel?!?!?!"
 
" Is that why you were so freaked out?!"
 
 "Was is that??"
 
 "Why aren't you answering us?!?!" They all kept shooting me questions I couldn't figure an answer too as they began to pull my collar for a response, both anger and worry spread across all their faces.
 
"Okay would you guys calm your asses down and leave my brother to talk or I myself will kick the hell out of you all" ordered Rebecca protecting me as she shields me with herself,  which rarely happens, as I soon told them how they had token her.
 
After hearing to what I had said they all nodded in both sadness and disappointment.
 
"Well the least we can do is panic, the only thing were going to actually do right now is go home and tell our grandfather about it, do you guys understand" ordered Jenny as we nodded in agreement before making our way onwards to our adoptive grandparents house.