Flash back

Destinies fate

Chapter song: m.youtube.com/watch?v=B5IDeEXw4-g...

{snsd - Lost in Love}

 (flash back)


"no mommy please don't leave us, please stay with us" cried my 11 year old brother gently shaking my mothers cold hands from the deep slumber she had fallen in. A never ending sleep.


"Y/N, what is hunter doing? why isn't mommy responding to his cries? Asked my beloved little sister, gently tugging on my arm, no words could come out of my mouth to the situation before us, my mother cluelessly laying down in the hospital bed, both cold and lifeless.


i took a big breath, closing my eyes shut to the feeling of all this hitting me like a cold wet hand across the face "Hunter is just trying to wake mommy up" I replied tears already streaming down my cheeks.
taking my beloved siblings back without knowing what I meant by all this.


"Oh, will mommy ever wake up?" asked my beloved little brother as they both tried reaching for my hand.
i bit hardly on my lower lip, opening my eyes to the tears falling down, I took a last breath knowing I was holding myself from breathing before looking at them down with an assuring smile across my face, kneeling down to their same height infront of them I held a hand on each of their shoulders.


"Yes she will soon but in the mean time we'll wait" I replied, trying my best to not break down in front of my little 4 year old sister and little 3 year old brother.  
 (End of flash back)

 

 

"Um earth calling to Y/N" sighed my beloved boyfriend waving his hand in front of my face, abit irritated by me not listening to what he had said almost half the day we both spent together for some time now.


I blinked once before coming back to my senses, cluelessly looking his way with a confused look.


"Huh? did you say something Dylan?" I asked his way, looking into those dark orbs off his that lighted brightly with the huge moon outside in the background of the  market store we were inside, us both matching perfectly to the moment.


"Tsk you haven't changed one bit since I first meet you, now have you" he chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief with a huge smile plastered across his face to his girlfriend being like this again, exchanging the money he gave the cashier for both our bags full of snacks.


My eyes widen to his sudden response, eyeing his cute dimple that complemented the smiles he always gave. "Tsk your not so behind either with your mid-night cravings for sweets" I fired back, rolling my eyes in annoyance.


"Aww is my girlfriend mad at me?"  he chuckled pinching on my cheek with one hand,  taking his change with his free hand.


I scoffed in disbelief, playfully slapping his hand away from my face, "So what if  I am?" I pouted twirling around before making my leave.


My actions making him smile wider before dashing after me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder "so what can I do to make you happy again?" He asked, that cheekily smile not fading away, making me want to smile back but I tried my best to act mad.


the cashier eyes us for a few minutes, making him chuckle to our childish selfs right before his eyes "Kids these days are just cute" he smiled saying that to himself, shaking his head before going back to work "Well Love is Love" chuckling he registered everything up.


I looked at Dylan, carefully eyeing his facial expression from the small gap between both our faces, his smile fading abit from me leaning in to peck his lips.


A smirk appearing on my lips once he leaned in as well after me.  "Well it's actually really hard to make me smile again considering what you had just said a few seconds ago" I teasingly smirked turning my head away, making him instantly kiss me on the cheek instead.


he closed his eyes knowing I did that on purpose to , another smile flashing threw those lips of his after frowning abit to my childish actions.


"Really? Hmmm than I'm just going to have to use my imagination... Hmmm I got it! how would my girlfriend like it if I buy her any little puppy she wants from the nearest pet store" he smiled, trying to hide it with a sigh as he held his chin up high in thoughts, not looking my way.


"Will I bet your girlfriend would love to accept the offer and will guess what? I replied my reply coming out as a whisper to the thought of me hiding the happiness I felt inside from having a little puppy back home.
Confused by my sudden outburst he tilted his head my way, raising a brow to the childish act i was putting for him, "What?" He replied, playing along.


"Well.." I tapped my forefinger on my lips to the thought of it, before looking back at him in the eyes a smile creating from my lips. "Technically I pretty much am your girlfriend" I smiled, pecking his lips to take him aback by my actions making him almost loosen the grip he had on the bags that held our snacks we walked by our nearest local park.


For him it was just another childish game between the two, "Really you are since when... Please tell me since when have I been with this beautiful girlfriend your telling me about?" He asked cheekily not looking at me anymore which made me pout.


"Hmmm well you've been with her ever since we were 12, you both met on the first day of school when the teacher assign both of us to sit together in math, hmm you were with her the whole entire time she was in the most troubled times, now were both 15 and practically live together in a small apartment" I replied as I began to recall all those moments we've had together.

-Reality- 

"Y/N!!"  I jumped from my seating spot I was leaning up against our main gardens tree, breaking my thoughts once in Called my aunt from inside our or should I say her house from a distance.


"Coming" I sighed Opening my eyes to the sun beginning to set in the background of the view, making the garden look their to be a wonder land filled with all sorts of roses and magical flowers.

Lowering my head I got up on my feet walking my way towards the evil person I had been living with for the past years that had just so happened to remind me I was living in hell and to forget back from remembering my past to proceed my way inside her house.


her expression looking there's to be filed with irritation as she tapped her feet impatient to my response. 


Finally after hoping that years would past by I was now before her sight, looking down at her feet I watched how each tap was another way of telling me to look her straight. I sighed blinking once before lifting my head up to face her "Did I forget to finish something I was suppose too?..Do you need anything? other than making my life a living hell" I asked without hesitation whispering the last 8 words out to my dismay.


"Well, did you finish making dinner for us five?" She spat emphasizing the word five meaning both her and my uncles 4 children that lived to make every single day of my life a nightmare.
"Yes auntie" I stiffen to me being just another maid than a family member to them all, atleast the maids were the only descent people that loved within this stupid household of place I call home.


Raising a brow a smirk appear across mid face of hers, she tapped her forefinger against those ugly wrinkled flesh she had within her cheek, all that make up couldn't even hide a single wrinkle this woman had, those old huge lips she had and yet still wanted to look pretty for men around her surroundings it gave me the shivers to think she was even considered a family member of mine or the simple reason I knew her was more than enough to not like this woman one bit.    


"Hmmm did you clean your cousin's rooms?" She asked while crossing both her arms, that smirk of hers not vanishing.


"Yes auntie" I repeated myself, right behind her tracks to enter her home as she stood still in the door way, signaling me to walk and lead the way to the huge stair cases that lead up to the attic I lived in.


"Okay well then the only thing you need to do is go upstairs to your room and get ready for tomorrows first day of school" she sighed as she stepped aside from the door way, walking right behind my same steps to the way.


"But what about dinner?" I asked stopping on my tracks from being mid way of taking a step up the stair cases, twirling around to be facing her.


She tilted her head to the side, deep in thoughts to what I had just said "Dinner?" She asked herself making me tense up to her "what dinner dear? Oh the one you just made hmmm well your already to fat dear, how about instead you go upstairs without dinner" she smirked, shrugging off the reason of me ever eating in this household.


I felt how my hopes begin fading away, but who was I kidding it was obvious that I could have seen this coming. She hated me and I did too that was how it was going to be and suppose to be like in this hell I lived in.


"Yes auntie, sweet dreams auntie" I sighed, faking a weak smile to walk up to her before I gave her a kiss on her cheek, twirling back to the stairs and  making my way up the stair cases to the attic.

*what the hell is wrong with her by I'm fat? I'm skinny to the bones right now because I never even get to taste the food I make for them*

"Well I guess I'll just have to stay inside my cell until morning" sighing I gently twisted the door knob that lead to my room to only reveal every single of my things on the ground, bed covers scrabbled all over my rooms floor, hatful doodles all around the attic's walls, my school back pack half way ripped with all my stuff inside destroyed.

*why me?!*