Friends

Destinies fate
(Someone's pov)
 
it was such a nice day today until it begin pouring outside,
both me and my friends met each other in our usual spot where we always did,
as we all walked each other to school.
 
Hmm is it just me or it feels empty without both Dianne and Dylan sighed Kyle as we 6 walked our way towards the school.
 
Shut up you idiot remember we can't call her Dianne anymore, after that one incident with Dylan who would call her or us by our own names remember our code replied Rebecca as she smacked the back of her brothers head.
 
Jeez sorry I was just trying to lighting the mode up since it seems like if a person just died hissed Kyle as he returned Rebecca the smack.
 
You little piece of chicken of course it Seems that way, since this week is Dylan's death anniversary replied Rebecca in frustration as both her and her brother were beginning to have a smacking session.
 
Okay enough you two, your both acting immature right now especially you Rebecca your the oldest and yet here you are acting like the youngest sighed Jenny as she pinched her nose in disappointment.
 
But-but Kyle started    pouted Rebecca.
 
No but's missy you were acting immature and that's final chuckled Blake as he ruffled Rebecca's hair.
 
Hey who the hell do you think you are to touch my hair, do you know how long it took me to curl it? Three hours!!!! she screamed taking out her mini mirror she always had from inside her pocket.
 
What three hours you most be a really crazy woman to wake up at 4:00 am in the morning just to fix up your hair replied William shocked as everyone was now staring at Rebecca in disbelief.
 
Who does that? Asked Blake out of the blue.        
 
Will apparently Rebecca does I responded as I kept my gaze towards our school that was only a few feet away from where we now were.              
                   
*I miss the old days when it was always us 8 how I wish both Dianne and Dylan were here, ever since Dylan pasted away our Dianne forever changed*          
 
"Right Nathan" laughed Blake as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.
W-hat was that Blake? I asked confused as I came back to my senses.
 
Nathan are you perhaps deaf how could you not hear the joke laughed Rebecca as she held her stomach to prevent herself from tumbling down in the middle of laughs.
 
Ouch Kyle, Blake just burned you really bad, but don't worry I brought the burning cream just in case this actually happened chuckled William as he checked inside his back pack.
 
And just make sure you apply a lot of that stuff because not even burn cream helps with what Blake did to just shut you up giggled Jenny trying hard not to laugh so hard at Kyle for his stupidness.
 
 
 
 
                                                        ~truck horns~ 
 
 
 
 
Am I the only one who heard that? Asked Kyle as we all stopped laughing and begin to ask ourselves what was a truck doing passing by our school.
 
Wait guys isn't that Dianne? Asked William as we all squinted Our eyes to see clearly threw the rain.
 
Dianne what are you doing? Move out of the way we all screamed as we waved our hands in the air so she could notice us.
 
Her phobia?!?!?! I screamed as I  ran my way towards her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Not caring or thinking twice I ran after her I can't let another one of my friends leave us.