Coincidence

Destinies fate
Chapter song: http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O9RMsS4a7Sw&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DO9RMsS4a7Sw
 
 
(Your pov)
 
 
Dylan I l-love you I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes preparing myself for the sharp pain to come.
 
Dianne?!?!? Was all I heard before falling to the side walk on top of something with a load thud.   
 
*No one has ever called me that in 3 years*
 
Dianne?!?!?! Please wake up?!?!?!? Someone screamed, shaking me rapidly as if waking me up from a nightmare.
 
                                                              * That voice, that scent, that warmth it all seems so familiar*
 
Dianne?!?!?! Please wake up he repeated for the fourth time already as he kept his tight grip on my shoulders.    
                                      
Dylan is it you??? I asked as I slowly opened my eyes to reveal my boyfriends worried face right in front of mine.  
                                                             
 No Angel it's just me... Nathan he replied as my Boyfriends reflection faded into mid air and instead revealed my friend Nathan's.
 
N-N-Nathan w-what h-happened? I stuttered with terror spread all over my face. Angel tell me how many fingers do I have here? Asked Jenny as she practically shoved her whole entire hand into my face.
 
I only see five I replied now holding my head from the pain that crept inside of it.
 
She clearly isn't okay, this isn't five fingers but a hand idiot... now come on we need to take you to a hospital ordered Rebecca as she helped me up with everyone else's help.
 
William where is the nearest hospital?!?! Asked Nathan.
 
nearest hospital is the _______ hospital it's only a few blocks away from here he replied as he shoved his phone back inside his pocket.
 
Okay that's all I needed to know now come on I'll take You to the hospital replied Blake now moving aside everyone from where I was as he gently began to wrap his arms around both my legs and waist.
 
Whoa calm yourself down Blake I'm fine, see nothing happened I'm still in one piece thanks to Nathan I assured as I faked a smile so it would sound more convincing even though I'm not.
 
Are you sure? I mean that was one big impact that Nathan did to save you explained Kyle, trying his best for those words to come out caring and not teasing like they were suppose to be.
 
Yes I'm alright Kyle, please guys I don't need to go to any hospital I'm fine I assured over and over again since it seems they didn't get the message by the way they kept on being stubborn with taking me to a hospital as I hanged from my brothers embrace.
 
Not really buying it, Angel we're taking you with us like it or not replied Rebecca in her motherly voice.
 
Please I feel fine I swear I'll be okay, Esmeralda?!?! Please I beg of you don't let me miss mine and your first day of school like what happened 3 years ago I sighed praying for her to listen.
 
Silence filled the atmosphere after they all heard me say Rebecca's real name since I was the one who had declared us to change our true identities.
 
 
 
 
after Dylan's death I didn't want anything to remind me of him not even calling ourselves from our real names since those names kept so many memories of us.
 
 
Are you sure you'll be alright?!  Sighed Rebecca upset since not one of us have heard our real names ever get called since 3 years ago.
 
Y-yes I'll be fine I assured for the hundred time already.
 
Well you heard her, now let her go blank smiled Jenny teasingly as she patted my brothers shoulder.
 
Stop calling me blank I'm Blake not blank get that straight already Jenny or should I say genie smirked my brother, with me standing beside him since he had already loosened his grip on me.
 
Damn genie, blank just got you back teased Kyle preparing himself for what was about to come.
 
 "Kyle!!!!" Screamed both Blake and Jenny before chasing Kyle inside school as the rest of us laughed at their childish actions.