Kidnappers

Destinies fate
 

BLUE IS FOR KOREAN

 
(Your pov)
 

"Hyung you surly killed her"

"What did you tell her hyung?"

"Is she even breathing?"

 
*what the hell is going on with me? Agh my head, it's hurts and why is there random people speaking a different language*
 

"Of course she's breathing you pabo, she just fainted from all the commotion around her, that's all now I didn't kill her so you can just shut up now."

 
Just when the last person had spoke I began to feel how the dizziness soon went away.
 
"Who's there?".
 
"Agh my head" I groaned as more pain began to crept inside my now dizzy head.
 
Feeling how weird the atmosphere felt around me, made me feel strange.
 
Not hesitating any longer I fully opened my eyes to only see that I was laying onto a light pink bed.
 
*ewww, light pink! I hate this girly color at least if they were really going to kidnap me! than wouldn't a black ripped bedroom would have worked way better than this*
 
"Psh I'm just 17 and I can do better in kidnapping than these s I'm dealing with... Holy now that I think of it, where the hell did I leave my backpack?" I freaked looking everywhere for it.
 
*what am I going to do now? I have my pocket knife in there, how I hate myself right now for being so clumsy*
 
 
-knock knock-
 
* their on me! I must get out of here now**
 
"Are you awake? I'm going in" someone called from the other side of the door as they slowly turned the door knob open, before stepping inside.
 
Hiding behind the door I patiently waiting for whoever was about to come through that door, come inside.
 
"Hey are you awake?" I brought you some food" he replied before I charged myself on-top of him.
 
 making him groan in pain as we both fell down to the ground with a load thud.
 

"What's going on, did you guys here that noise?" I heard someone talking from far into the hallway as foots were the last thing I heard before I locked the door on both me and my kidnapper.

 
"Agh, why did you have to do that for?" He groaned in 
 
Pain, holding onto his light blonde hair, the orange juice scrambled all over the light pink carpet.
 
"Who are you? Who the hell sent you to kidnap me? Was it J.I.C who sent you? or was it the idiots of Jacobs gang? And you better tell me how many people are out there?" I asked, hopping to get an answer to verify how many times I would have to kick everyone's to get the hell out of this place.
 
"First, my name is Kevin, I had told you my name before and it is the main reason why you fainted, second, no one is kidnapping no-one all I wanted to do was just offer you some snacks and orange juice but looking at it all over the rooms carpet I guess there's no snacks to give anymore, three... What or who is J.I.C and Jacobs gang, and last we are 19 guys who won't hurt you" he simply replied.
 
"Okay Kevin, I believe you" I sighed defeated.
 
"Really you do?" He beamed, his eyes sparkling.
 
"No of course I don't, cause it would be called kidnapping when I'm inside a really ugly colored room, also how am I sure you're not Lying about being a kidnapper sent from either company or gang, considering I don't know anything about you?" I fired back, angrier than ever coming from the most dark corner of the now dim looking room.
 

"Yah Kevin, open this door or we'll have to break it open our selves by force"

 
"The hell is going on? What language is that? Japanese? I asked, both confused and frustrated as the rest of the people outside tried their best to break inside to finish what they had started.
 
"That language is Called Korean you racist little girl" sighed Kevin, sitting right across from where I was.
 
"Kevin, open up now!" An angry husky like voice called from the other side of the bedroom door.
 
Each second that past, was just another banging sound, coming from the door, making me scared half to death to just think what they would do once they open that door.
 
"Kevin, whoever they are or the reason why they sent them, please tell them to stop themselves from breaking in" I exclaimed each and every word to prevent myself from stuttering in complete terror.
 
Sighing, my kidnapper got up from his crisscross sitting position as he now walked up to open the door, while I on the other hand, quickly ran back up towards the bed rooms, bed and hide under the covers, scared for my life.
 
I could hear a squeaking sound coming from the door as foot steps came my way, now they were surrounding the bed in where I was shaking scared.
 
*they're waiting for me, they'll probably me, then kill me to later  sell my organs to a black market*
 
Scared for my life I didn't let go of the beds sheets, not wanting to face the guys.
 
"Are you awake?" Asked that same exact voice, coming from the same exact guy I had hit with my backpack, as he gently placed his hand on where my leg from under the sheet was.
 
slight shivers went down my spine to the feeling of a strangers warmth  was now on my leg. 
 
I nodded to his question, as I slowly lifted my legs up to my chest so I wouldn't get touched again by him.
 
"So, when are you planning on coming out from those sheets?" He asked, Taking his hand back by my actions.
 
"Give me, I good reason why I should do that for?" I asked, my hands not stopping their shakiness from how scared I still am.
 
"Because if you don't, we wouldn't be able to do what we were planing on doing" he replied, as he reached for the hem on the sheets, I was under.
 
*, I knew this day would soon happen, but I had never thought this day was going to come so soon*
 
 
Taking a deep breath, I quickly took the sheets off from me, revealing myself completely, as I hide my face flat against my knees.
Not wanting to face them or witness anything of what they were surly going to do to me.
 
"Go ahead and do what ever you need to do quickly" I mumbled threw my breath, my eyes closed shut, my face hiding behind my trembling hands.
 
*I thought Kevin had said they wouldn't hurt me, guess I thought wrong, like every-single thing I must live around with*
 
-BAP-
 
I trembled from the noise, as I gently dropped my hand down onto my body, checking for any sigh's of blood... but found nothing out of the unusual.
 
"Is it over?" I asked myself under my breath thinking the worst, as I took my hands off my face.
 
Just before another gun shoot sound, filled the room, shoot after shoot, 19 shoots I counted.
 
"Congratulations" they all screamed at the same time.
 
After Opening my eyes, I was soon greeted with confetti all over the room and some pieces still falling down from mid ceiling.
 
Following how the confetti fell down its way to the ground or on anything it landed on in amazement, I was now freaked out, watching  wide eye the scene that was now upon me.
 
*Ukiss and Exo are here In front of me*