Black van

Destinies fate
The next day I woke up to my alarm clock that marked the hour I was now in.
I'm late for my first day of school I freaked as I quickly ran my way downstairs to the nearest bath room, but only to be stopped by silence.
*Hmm it seems I was so late that I guess everyone already left me behind*            
 
 Proceeding my way towards the bathroom I quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face as I raced myself towards my room.
 
It's already 8am god I'm so late for my first day I sighed as I quickly slipped in some black skinny jeans, A Vero Moda turquoise Blouse, my small sized light blue converse and to top it all my hand made Black beanie I had from last year.
Giving myself one last check threw the mirror I smiled to myself as I placed my blue back pack's strip around my shoulder just before making a run for it.    
It's 8:20am, if I keep up this pace I'll make it right on time to school before the first bell rings I smiled to myself as I took out my ear phones from inside my back pocket and soon began to pump up beast I like you best song threw my ear phones. 
 
A! This song is just for you.    
                             
You know this is it. Drop this!        
                    
Why do you keep complaining that your clothes got smaller.    
                                                       
 (Hey baby, why are you doing that again).    
 
 Why do you always complain that you gained weight.        
 (In my eyes you’re always so pretty, you are the prettiest girl) I sang as I was now a few blocks away from school.
-Drop- was all I heard as one by one a few rain drops begin to drip from the grey sky of September.
 
Why me? I whined as more rain drops dripped down as if a small storm had taken over USA Minnesota.
Blinking threw the rain I could see the school was becoming blurring and blurring as the storm began to worsen.  
 
 -screech- was what I heard before seeing a blurry black van pull over right in front of me.
 
Not knowing what to do I stayed put in my spot, knowing if I did any movements something bad would happen to me.
*what are you doing stupid? Walk away don't stay still they'll for sure take it as an advantage to take you without struggling*.    
 
  A part of me screamed for me to walk away but my body didn't seem to get the message and just stayed glued towards the hard concrete side walk.                  
 *this is it I'm going to get kidnapped, not to mention get sold or maybe *                                                
 
Excuse me miss? Hey miss!! Called someone from inside the black van as he/she lowered the vans window making me jump from his/her voice.                        
 
Y-Y-Yes I stuttered turning my head and all my attention to the one and only person that was behind from there own disguise.
 
Um we're a little lost can you please help us out on where ----- school is located? He  asked as he removed his glasses off.    
                         
*that voice it sounds so familiar*                    
                 
Hmm should I or shouldn't I help them out? I asked myself under my breath.
 
Miss? Can you please help us He repeated for the third time now.
 
Y-yes, it's right   t-there I stuttered again as I now pointed the way towards my school.
 
* god damn stop stuttering your acting as if there actually going to you! Calm down they just asked where your school is at*
 
 Alright thanks miss hope we can meet again he smiled as they began the engine and soon were off to my school.
 
Whew that was close, for a second I thought I was dead I sighed calming myself down as I dropped my right hand on my chest.