o2

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Taeyeon and Tiffany were in Taeyeon’s apartment, watching scary movies. Taeyeon rested her head on Tiffany’s shoulder, shivering in her boots. Tiffany was breathing slowly. This movie scared the crap out of them. Taeyeon slowly entered some popcorn into , not taking her eyes away from the screen. The shame is, the food never actually makes it to but she was afraid to even look down. Tiffany held on to her phone tightly, playing with the phone chain connected to it.

 

“Don’t open the door, don’t open the door, oh MAH GAWD, THESE ES NEVA LEARNNN~” Taeyeon covered her eyes as the girl in the movie opened the door.

 

“Hello.... hello... is anybody there?” the girl opened the door.

 

Then something jumped out the television, as soon as the phone vibrated.

 

“AAAAAH!” Both girls scream, Tiffany looked at her phone, Siwon texted her. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, Taeyeon looked back at her. She paused the movie and smiled, cleaning all the popcorn that so happened to have missed , which was maybe 99/100 of the popcorn.

 

“Hello, Siwon-ah, “

 

“Hello, Fany, what are you doing tonight...?”

 

“Well, I was planning on just finishing my independent studies after hanging out with Tae, why?”

 

“Well, I was just wondering if you can.. see me tonight, by the park where we first met. There’s a full moon and I want to share the moment with you. “

 

“Wow, Siwon, that sounds great, I’d love too, about what time do you want me to come?”

 

“Er.... 9:30, is that ok with you?”

 

“What time is it now?”

 

“7:48...”

 

“Ok, that’s fine then, I’ll see you then, “

 

“Bye Tiffany, I love you.”

 

“I love you too, Wonnie~” She hung up, and looked at her phone, it was 7:50 now. She looked towards Taeyeon who was solely reading the text on her phone, probably more fanfiction, Tiffany presumed.

 

“Tae.. “

 

“Siwon asked you out on a date didn’t he.” Tiffany didn’t even have to answer, she just knew. Taeyeon looked up at her, closing the Fanfiction app on her phone. She smiled reluctantly and tilted her head. Even though, Taeyeon was against Tiffany dating others that’s not her, she couldn’t just say it. It wasn’t right. She just smiled kind of sadly, and stood up.

 

“Well, you can’t have you go out looking like that, now can we?” Taeyeon smiled, running into her room. “And I know just what you should wear....”

 


 

Siwon waited by the bench near the lake around 9:30. He sighed softly carrying a little box, he held in his pocket. He kept looking at his phone, checking the time, checking his messages. Heechul texted at least, 3 times and Donghae once.

 

Chullie~: Siwon, I know before, I only cared about my own feelings and not your own, I was talking to Fishy and he said to let go of this, Bachelor’s Thing... I just want to apologize Wonnie, I wish you the best of luck with Tiffany.

 

Chullie~: Donghae alaso said he loves you.

 

Chullie~: Also*

 

Eastern Sea: I DID NOT!

 

Siwon laughed, his friends were ridiculous, friends he loved the most, friends he would keep in his life forever. He smiled, texting back to Heechul telling how stupid he is, until the most beautiful sight came across his eyes.

 

“Hi Wonnie.” Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon wasn’t playing any games when she said she was going to make Tiffany look beautiful. Tiffany had on a white dress with a blue satin sash, a pearl necklace and white flats. The white showing off her innocence and the blue highlighted her eyes. Surely she was a sight for sore eyes. Siwon smiled and planted a kiss on his beloved, hugging her warmly.

 

“Good afternoon, Tiffany. You look so beautiful tonight.”

 

“Yea, well... Taeyeon wanted to play dolly, and apparently, I  was the dolly she got to dress up. Frankly, I kinda like this dress.”

 

“Well, yes, its much suited for you. “ Siwon smiled and touched the linen on the dress. It was beautiful. But, enough about the dress Siwon thought, he had to ask her now. Before Heechul starts texting him, or his mom or his dad about his whereabouts. You would think, for a guy who was almost near his 30’s people would give him the freedom and the liberty, he owned his own home and everything. Working extremely hard for the money he earned, but no, his mother and father still pestered him like Raymond from Everybody Loves Raymond.

 

“Thank you, Siwon. So.. you brought me out here today, why?” Tiffany asked, it was so dark outside, and the scene was so romantic as the moonlight reflected off the lake, the stilled and untainted waters, flowing calmly, this place was so tranquil and serene, she wasn’t sure what to expect.

 

“Right, I was getting to that.” Siwon blushed faintly and cleared his voice. “I called you out here today because, I wanted to talk to you, about something important. “

 

“You’re not breaking up with me are you?” She pouted softly, about to start the waterworks and brilliant tears.

 

“Oh no no no, heavens no. I would never do that, it’s quite the opposite actually.” Siwon smiled softly, caressing her face. “Tiffany, you and I have been together for quite sometime. You make me feel, so happy. I love every, single solitary moment I spend with you, not one moment is either dull or boring because you make life so much more, exciting. What I’m trying to say here is, will you bless me in doing the honours of being your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold as long as we both shall live.” Siwon got down on one knee and pulled out the box, opening it up to show the ring, its 32 karat diamond, sterling silver ring in a velvet box. “Stephanie Tiffany Hwang, will you marry me?”

 

Tiffany gasped, and blushed deeply. She smiled and watch Siwon placed the ring upon her finger. He looked up to her and gave her one of his dashing smiles, those smiles that are irresistible and undeniable to even the coldest of people.

 

“Yes, Siwon. I will. I will marry you. “ Tiffany wrapped her arms around Siwon’s neck and hugged him tightly. He lifted her up and hugged her firmly around the waist.  He put her down and planted a kiss on her lips. She kissed him back, blushing, a stream of tears, running down her eye.

 

“Oh Tiffany, Fany... don’t cry..”

 

“I -I can’t oh my god, I’ve been waiting for you to ask me since the longest, Siwon. I’m so excited. I have to like tell my mom.” She squealed and texted Taeyeon, the first person she always texts whenever something happened

 

SHwang~: Taeyeon, Taeyeon! Guess what!

 

Taeyeon looked toward the vibrating phone, she rubbed her eye. After Tiffany left, she sort of fell asleep. She opened her eye slowly and picked up her phone. She smiled, it was Tiffany. Any message from Tiffany made her smile because she loved Tiffany, dearly.

 

TaeKim: Yes, Fany?

 

SHwang~: Siwon just asked me to marry him.. and I said YES! Eeeep, Taeyeon, it’s finally happening, I’m getting married.

 

Let’s rephrase that, any message from Tiffany made her smile, except for that one. She read it over and over, re-reading every single letter down to its subatomic particle. Siwon just asked me to marry him.. and I said YES! Eeeep, Taeyeon, it’s finally happening, I’m getting married.

 

“No no no! Tiffany, YOU CAN’T GET MARRIED!” She yelled out loud, she was alone in her apartment and didn’t care who could hear her, upstairs or down. She screamed into a pillow and sighed softly. This was probably what she wanted, she guessed. There was no way she could’ve made Tiffany fall for her anyways. She decided to just let it happened and decide she would become some kind of Cat Woman, and live that way forever. She can never love again.

 

TaeKim: Congrats Fany, I’m so excited for you!

 

SHwang~: You should be my maid of honour, oh my god! Tae, brooooo! This is so exciting.

 

TaeKim: Yea.. Hey,I’m tired. I’m going to bed ok?

 

SHwang~: Good night, See you tomorrow?

 

TaeKim: Come over anytime..

 

Tiffany looked at her phone. As excited as she was, she couldn’t help but feel a type a way about telling her best friend that. She always felt a type of way whenever Siwon was involved. She never like her friends being a third wheel to her boyfriend, so she never does it. She always want to give Taeyeon and her other friends all the time, and all her attention, but what would happen now? She and Siwon were getting married, they’d spend all their time together. Where will Taeyeon be? Tiffany thought it would be the right time to talk it over with Taeyeon tomorrow, but tonight was a night to celebrate.

 

Taeyeon couldn’t go back to sleep, it was as though, her heart was slowly breaking. Maybe.. it was time to move on from this absurd crush on Tiffany..... She made a small promise to herself that she’ll support Tiffany through this wedding as the maid of honour. Taeyeon felt a tear drop run down her eye.