o4

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Tiffany invited Taeyeon to come with her to buy the dress of Tiffany’s dreams. They walked down to the spot where Tiffany and Taeyeon usually stop for ice cream. They sat down on the bench across the street from the dress shop, their ice cream. Taeyeon slowly and seductively chocolate ice cream, and Tiffany biting into her Tweety Bird popsicle.

 

“Its not that I don’t like Heechul, I really, truly and honestly do. But, that was really rude. If he knew Siwon was going to get married, why would he choose now to tell him?” Tiffany sighed. Just a couple of hours ago, Siwon and Tiffany were talking wedding arrangements with each other. They decided they didn’t want a wedding planner, just a small ceremony with their loved ones and closest friends. They had almost everything planned out, not like this wasn’t a talked about subject after the fifth anniversary. But during that time, Heechul came by, demanding Siwon’s love.

 

Heechul walked in and stood in front of Siwon and Tiffany. Tiffany and Siwon averted their eyes to the flamboyant one, but his eyes were fixed on Siwon. He sighed longingly and closed his eyes. He took a deep breath and opened his eyes.

 

“Siwon, I love you...”

 

“Hahaha, oh hey, Heechul... “

 

“No, Choi Siwon, I’m serious...”

 

“What?” Siwon raised an eyebrow. Tiffany looked at Siwon and bit her bottom lip. Heechul sighed and apologized to Tiffany, then turned to Siwon. “Siwon, I realized that, the reason why I don’t want the “Bachelor’s Gang” to break up is that, I honestly, and soully, truthfully love you. You are my first friend, and frankly, I don’t know where I would be without you. I just don’t want us to break apart, now you being occupied by your girlfriend. Please Siwon... rethink this over...”

 

“Heechul...”

 

“Siwon, please-”

 

“Heechul, Why do you tell me this now, why couldn’t you tell me this before?! You think I’m going to drop everything, just for you... how about Tiffany’s feelings.. Heechul... “

 

Heechul looked down and shuffled his feet. It did seem like the worst time but, he only came into realization now, he didn’t think it before, when it wasn’t that serious, when their friendship would be at stake. “I’m sorry, that was wrong of me.... I’m going to go...” Heechul turned at the heel and started to sadly walk away.

 

“Wait! Heechul, don’t go.. can we talk about this for a minute...” Siwon grabbed his arm.

 

“Please....” So Siwon and Heechul were out talking about this, leaving Tiffany to have girl time with her favourite “gal-pal.” Taeyeon sat quietly and her ice cream. Heechul was so ever bold to face up to Siwon, only to be let down. Knowing this, she was even more hesitant confessing to Tiffany and her fear of rejection slowly swallowing her up in an impeded shell. Tiffany sighed and talked more about the incident.

 

“And even so.. I think, maybe if you want to confess to someone, it should be done right away, instead of waiting at the last moment...” Taeyeon sighed softly, eating the rest of her cone. She bit her bottom lip and wiped her bottom lip.

 

“You can’t blame Heechul for anything, Fany. To confess your love to someone takes a lot of courage and emotional strength. It’s better late than never. To go out suffering, watching the love of your life, go with someone else, someone who is not you.”

 

“Yea, I guess that’s better. But, to come out without warning, just like that, I love you? That’s just... I don’t know, I’d feel so confused, and is confusion what we need right now?”

 

“Love is confusing Tiff. Love is blind, can’t you see? You can’t plan out everything according too, if it was that simple, every person in this world would be with somebody, and not wallowing in the world of what ifs. That’s why this thing happened Tiff.”

 

For once, Tiffany was shocked. She never really thought of it that way. She thought about that moment when,t Jonghyun went out with Sekyung, and Key confessed to Jonghyun, then Jonghyun broke up with Sekyung, a couple days later in realization that he loved Key back. Realizing, that Taeyeon was right.

 

“Tae, how do you know these things?”

 

“Because, I sit down in front of my television all day, watching constant reruns of SuperNatural, and yell at the television when there are homo undertones, and Destiel all over the place!”

 

“You’re soo silly TaeTae! That’s basically why I love you. You always make me feel happy. I love you, best friend.” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon closely and smiled.Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, wrapping her arms around her. She just made things so much harder to tell her how she really felt. Obviously, she doesn’t want to be confessed, why do it now...?


Authour's Note: Mianhamnida, for the short update, I'll update longer and elaborate more later. 

(SHOULD PROBABLY STAY OFF OF OMEGLE)