16

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Taeyeon pulled on Tiffany’s arm, staring at stones to place into the wedding ring. They went to at least 5 different jewelry stores, still unsatisfied with type of ring they were getting.

 

“Taeyeon, it’s fine.. I’m ok with any type of ring, just as long as I’m marrying you. I’m ok!” Tiffany sighed, walking to the 6th store. They've been out for 2 hours examining each ring, Taeyeon with her designer eye, couldn't seem to grasp on to the ring she wanted to place on her beloved's finger for the rest of her life.

 

“You say that but like.... I just want to give you the best. “ She smiled examining Tiffany’s milky eyes and smiled.

 

“T-Taeyeon,” She started to giggle, “What are you doing?”

 

“I’m just.. just... just..... I GOT IT!” She dragged Taeyeon to the exit of the store.

 

“Taeeeyeoon, where are wee goooing?” Tiffany said, running along with Taeyeon who immediately started running, pulling her down the street.

 

“You’ll see.”

 

 


 

 

Siwon looked at his phone, still contemplating on texting his ex-fiance. Should he? What for? The guilt was practically eating him alive. He sat on one of the stools in the bakery, sitting in front of Heechul and Donghae, who has finally wiped their tears, kissed and made up. They were now holding hands, smiling, drinking passionfruit green tea. Siwon occasionally looked up at the both of them and sighed softly, knowing how cute they looked together. It was silent between the three, despite the occasionally giggling either coming from Donghae or Heechul like two girls in middle school talking about a crush.

 

“So, um.. what’s going on?” Siwon looked up from his phone placing it down, finally deciding he wasn’t going to call Tiffany, yet.

 

“Oh.. kekeke, nothing, are you ok, Simba?”

 

“Oh. Oh yea.. I’m fine.”

 

That awkward silence. Siwon glanced at Donghae and Heechul. Donghae looked over Heechul and Siwon. Heechul was looking at his nails. They were all thinking it, yet no one wanted to ask or it’d be too weird or too insensitive but, the silence was eating Heechul alive.

 

“So, what’s going to happen will be like some weird or is someone going to feel hurt...?” Siwon blurted out. The silence was killing him too.

 

“What?”

 

“Only if you’re into that stuff.”

 

“Wha?!”

 

“I’m just kidding Fishy, or am I?” Heechul laughed. All three men broke out in laughter.

 

“Who would’ve thought, our bachelorhood would turn out to be us being three homouals.” Donghae said softly.

 

“Homoual? Sweetie, I’m biual thank you very much.”

 

“Ok sure, so you admit to still have feelings for Tiffany.”

 

“What?”

 

“Nothing.”

 

“No, Donghae, tell me what you mean?!” Siwon almost leapt across the table to pin Donghae down. Donghae stared at his bubble tea and sighed.

 

“For the past 15 minutes, you were non stop, staring at your phone as though something might happen. We are all here so there’s no need to text us, GOD ONLY KNOWS when’s the last time you spoke to your mom and dad, that only rules out Tiffany. You had the contemplation look on your face, do you still love her?”

 

“....”

 

“Sorry, it’s not my place to talk.. but-”

 

“No.. you’re absolutely right.. I don’t know if I love Tiffany or not now.”

 

“Oh?”


 


I'm so sorry for my lack of updating. :c Mianhae~

Me: *rages playing pokemon, computer broke* M-Mom!!!

Mom: Call tech support dummy.

-Too Lazy to call Tech Support-

(Big English Essay Due)

Me: *rages at computer* TURN ON DAMNIT! *finally got the damn nerve to calling TechSupport.

TechSupport: Did you put the setting on Wumbo? 

me: *turns the setting on Wumbo, computer turns on* WHAT THE HELL?!

TechSupport: *evilly laughs*

Moral of The Story: If it's broken, try setting it to Wumbo.