o8

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Just ignoring the fact that Tiffany was getting married in less than a month, Taeyeon and Tiffany were sharing a blanket, listening to 2AM’s “Can’t Let You Go Even If I Die.” playing Chinese poker. As the rain dripped down the window pane, the two girls were laughing and playing. Taeyeon was cheating but she didn’t mind. They had the drinks out, and they were having a good time.

 

“Dragon! Beeyotch!”

 

“No, how’d you get that 3 of diamonds, that’s in my deck, thank you very much!”

 

“No, see what happened was-”

 

“Cheater!!”

 

“Or DID YOU CHEAT?!”

 

“Did NOT!!!!!”

 

The two girls were arguing it out, but 3 minutes later, they busted out in laughter. It was ridiculous how they never got into arguments. They were always so happy together. And had the most joyous time even if that means just sitting down and being in each others company. Taeyeon smiled softly and watched Tiffany as she goes into the kitchen and get herself a cup of milk. Taeyeon followed her into the kitchen and sat on the counter grabbing the pocky sticks. Tiffany looked up at Taeyeon and smiled at her.

 

“So.. who is it?”

 

“Who is what?

 

“Who are you in love with, of course?” Tiffany smiled like this was normal. It probably was normal, everyday girls gossip about their crush. This wasn’t unusual right? But Taeyeon opened her eyes really wide. She had a crush? Who told her about this? She doesn’t remember ever having a crush. The only crush she ever had was Tiffany. Unless that’s what Tiffany was talking about. But, Tiffany was too oblivious to know anything. She wouldn’t know if it was raining if there was water dripping from the sky and someone telling her it was raining.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about.”

 

“What do you mean, you don’t know what I’m talking about, I’m speaking basic english, aren’t I?”Tiffany pouted and crossed her arms.

 

“I mean I know what you’re saying, I just... who says I’m in love? “ Taeyeon smiled eating an onion ring.

 

“Well, you told that Pastor yesterday you were. What you trust the pastor more than your best friend? Hmmmmmmm TaeTae.”

“Now Tiff, you know very so, and damn well, that I trust you more than anything else in the world-”

 

“Then, why can’t you tell me-”

 

“Because...I... I’m just not sure how I feel about this person just as yet.” Taeyeon blushed slightly. Knowing damn well how much of a lie that was. She knew exactly that she loved Tiffany as well as just astounded and amazed of everything she does. She can sing, she can dance, she was pretty and smart, she was absolutely perfect. IF only Tiffany wasn’t so ually oblivious and opened her eyes to see that she belonged to her. That she needed to break up with her doof of a boyfriend and just be with her. Only she if she had discovered the power of the , she wouldn’t have a hard time expressing herself.

 

“Aiyah.... do you really love this person?”

 

“... I do, more than you would ever know.”

 

“Would you do anything for this person?”

 

“I would throw my life on the line for this person.”

 

“Ayah, baby, you’re head over heels for this person,”

 

“She has my heart on a silver platter.”

 

“Do I know who this is?”

 

“You know them pretty damn well actually.”

 

“Is it Jessica?”

 

“No.”

 

“Sunny?”

 

“No.”

 

“Yoona, Seohyun, Yuri, or Sooyoung?” Tiffany stuck a pocky stick in .

 

“No.”

 

“Is it a guy?”

 

“No.”

 

“I don’t really know anybody else actually...”

 

“Then, you’ll continue your whole life second guessing, not knowing who I love.”

 

“But Taeeeeyeoooon~”

 

“No buts, Fany, your lost.”

 

Tiffany pouted and sighed, throwing a baby tantrum. She took her pocky sticks and walked out of the kitchen. Taeyeon smiling sadly to herself, she loved Tiffany’s tantrums, except for this one, since this one is because of her. She can’t just tell Tiffany straight out. Or can she....?

 

“Tiff!” Taeyeon ran out the room, accidentally running into the girl, falling down on top of her. She looked up from Tiffany’s stomach and tried to raise her body up. Tiffany blushed softly, Taeyeon blushing as well. Tiffany sat up, supporting Taeyeon’s weight. Taeyeon rested her arms on Tiffany’s shoulders.

 

“Yea...”

 

“What if I told you the person I loved was in this room.”

 

“But there’s no one here but us...”

 

“Exactly..” Taeyeon blushed. Tiffany, taking 5 seconds to comprehend, caught on and blushed as well.

 

“T-Tae..”

 

“Listen Tiffany, I know you probably didn’t want to hear this but-” Tiffany placed her hands on Taeyeon’s face and brought her close to kiss her. She gently placed her lips on Taeyeon’s and kissed her softly. Taeyeon blushed, confused as heck at this moment, but Tiffany was kissing her. SHE was KISSING HER! Taeyeon’s heart screamed in a harmonious passion that can not utterly translate into any words, kissing Tiffany back, nipping on her bottom lip.

 

“T-Tiffany...”

 

“...Taeyeon...”