o7

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

"T-Tiffany.. "

"Taeyeon..." Tiffany looked at Taeyeon, blushing softly. She wasn't sure why she was blushing, however. Taeyeon was in love with someone, and it wasn't her. She only came in when Taeyeon started to confess to the pastor about her love. She, however couldn't make out who it was. Why wouldn't Taeyeon tell her who she had a crush on. She would tell her everything. Why hide any secrets now?

“I-I was wondering when you guys would arrive. D-Did you just decide to take your slow time, hm princess? Come on let’s talk about a wedding!”

“O-oh ok, “Tiffany smiled softly. But, something in her stomach was just too unsettling.Like this wedding can wait. She was so anxious to find out who Taeyeon was in love with. But, maybe... she wasn’t ready to admit to anything just as yet. She smiled and sat down by the alter, talking about wedding vows and what not. Taeyeon smiled, she liked seeing Tiffany light up about something that made her happy. Siwon smiled too, but his mind was constantly thinking about Heechul.

Siwon hasn’t heard from Heechul in a day, and he was worried sick about him. Even though, this seemed so regular, Heechul not calling or texting in weeks end, was perfectly normal. But, after a confession, that might decipher the whole wedding, he didn’t know what to feel. Despite loving and being with Tiffany. He had to admit he had some type of feelings for Heechul as well. He didn’t realize until then, that, he loved Heechul too. The reason he reacted the way he did, he was shocked.

Siwon always had love Heechul from since they first met, despite their meeting being completely out of accident.

 

“Donghae, Donghae~”

“Yes Heechul-ah?”

“There’s some guy running after me, I don’t know what do?!”

“Why?! What did you do?”

“He was hitting on me, Donghae. I just spit in his face and called him a pansy, and ran.”

“Oh dear god!”

“KIM HEECHUL, YOU’RE SOOO DEAD!”

“Gotta run, cover me Eastern Sea!”

“Better Usain Bolt it, TO THE EAST!”

Heechul continued ducking and weaving hiding from the guy he spit on. He hid behind the staircase. What he didn’t realize was there was someone in the staircase as well. Heechul heard footsteps, getting louder and louder. He backed up against the wall. Except, it wasn’t a wall. As Heechul’s back made impact with the other person’s broad and firm chest, He turned back, to see a very tall man, looking at him intently with his eyebrow raised.

“S-Siwon...”

“How do you know my name?”

“I’ve seen and heard of you a lot. A man of high academic grade point averages, most handsome and... you’re single. Just the usual things we hear on the grape vine.”

“Oh, and I’ve heard of you Heechul, School’s diva, mischevious, and not all that bright, but I hear you can dance, however. “

“I guess we know more about each other than we think.”

“Choi SiWon.” He put out his hand, expecting a handshake, but instead he recieved a hug. Something no one actually gave him before. Siwon blushed softly and looked down at the smaller man.

“Kim Heechul, nice to meet you.” Heechul looked up at Siwon and smiled, that undeniable smile, and kissed him softly on the cheek. “Would love to sit and chat, but I have a person to hide from.”

“C-can, I see again?”

“Oh, well.. yea of course, let’s be close friends,ok Siwon.”

“Sure..” And then Heechul ran off, avoiding that one guy, That guy they think name was Hyesung Shin. “

“Hey! Are you even paying attention?!” Taeyeon snapped at Siwon. He was stuck in that trance, it hurts thinking about Heechul especially since he was around his Fiance. He looked at Taeyeon, his eyebrows raised.

“I’m sorry. What were you saying?”

Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Not only was she jealous of Siwon, she was mad at him too. How dare he just take Tiffany away from her. She breathed heavily and continued speaking about reception ordeals. She was only doing this for Tiffany’s sake. Everything she did was for Tiffany’s sake. She softly sighed, her heart hurting softly. Siwon didn’t even seem like he cared about her, too busy thinking about other matters.

“Tiffany, why can’t you see that you’re mine.”

“Wait.. what?”

“What? ... Wait... what?!”

“What do you mean “I’m yours” “

“I meant you’re my best friend. You’re mine to dress up, and I’m going to make you into a very beautiful doll. And you’re going to love it!”

“Oh, ok..” Tiffany muttered softly. For some reason, she was hoping Taeyeon meant way much more, than just a friend. “I’d like that. Because you’re here, this is going to be a wonderful wedding, “ Tiffany smiled softly. “I love you~”

“Aww, Tiffany stop it.” Taeyeon smiled, blushing faintly. She loved Tiffany too. More than she would ever know.”