11

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Tiffany was holding Taeyeon’s hand tightly, sitting at the bakery the next morning after Tiffany’s confession. She knew now she loved Taeyeon so much since there would be no one else that can even compare, or come close to how much Taeyeon cared for Tiffany. Taeyeon sat vibrating her leg in that odd fashion, impatiently waiting for Siwon to get his biual down to this bakery, as soon as possible. Siwon rushed down to the bakery, Heechul trailing behind him. Siwon was suppose to meet Tiffany 15 minutes ago and he was running late due to the current situation he was in. Everyone was tense because now, the secret was out, and everything, meaning the wedding, was on the line at this point, and everyone was certain, it was time to break it off.

 

“Tiffany-ah, I’m sorry I’m late. I couldn’t run here faster enough.”

 

“I was wondering, are you ok?” Tiffany got up and hugged Siwon. Siwon looked down at her and blinked. Right, they were calling off this wedding but, why did it feel so comfortable to be in one another’s arms. Taeyeon got up and crossed her arms.

 

“Ya, you couldn’t have been any later, Hi Heechul.”

 

“Oh, Taeyeon right? Hello.”

 

“Hello.”

 

“So this meeting here today is very important. “

 

“What’s going on guys?”

 

All four of them exchange glances. That wasn’t the brightest question in the book, but that also need to be address. Why did they all particularly need to assemble here, in this bakery. If they were going to break off this wedding, why couldn’t they do it it in text and continue making love with their significant partner. Well, that’s because often enough, as bad as the situation might be, people don’t usually break up over phone calls, and if they did, that was pure grimey . So, they all assembled here, to have a formal, oral and verbal agreement. It’s come to this now. The break up.

 

“Siwon-ah-”

 

“Tiffany-”

 

“No, go first..”

 

“No, you go first.”

 

Tiffany sighed, she took Taeyeon’s hand and sighed softly, her heart pounding from her rib cage, she can just feel it wanting to explode at any moment now. She was just glad her best friend and lover was here to support her, the way she always have been, the way she always will be.

 

“Siwon... we can’t get married anymore.”

 

“You fell in love with Taeyeon didn’t you.”

 

“You’re cheating on me with Heechul.”

 

“What?” Siwon blinked his eyes. How could she tell. Woah, wrong sentence. But, really. How could she tell. Siwon started shaking his head but Heechul stood up for him.

 

“And you’re with Taeyeon.”

 

“Your point being...?”

 

“My point is that, how dare you be hypocritical and just blame the fact when you are also to blame here.” Heechul put his hands on his hips and swerved his head in a Diva like manner. Taeyeon got up to retaliate but Tiffany put her hand in front of Taeyeon. Taeyeon sighed and deliberately sat down. Tiffany sighed and smiled.

 

“I guess we are both at fault here, I’m sorry I’m so attracted to my best friend. “ Tiffany bowed. “Should we end this Siwon.”

 

“I guess we should Tiffany, I’m sorry.. I wasted your time..”

 

“W-What? Siwon.. don’t say that.. you didn’t waste my time, I loved every moment spent together. You make me happy, and I loved you. I guess, things just didn’t work out, and I’m glad we found out that now, before we were going to spend our lives wondering.”

 

“Woah, Tiff.” Heechul wiped a tear from his eye. He was overly dramatic and the speech was too good.

 

“Right, Tiffany, if I didn’t love Heechul so much, I’d never leave you.. I’m sorry.” Siwon bowed down to Tiffany and gave her a hug. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and sighed. Tiffany did perform a good speech, one of the best she’s ever heard actually.

 

“Siwon.... Do you really want to leave Tiffany...?”

 

“Um.. what?”

 

“It’s so simple, Do you still love Tiffany?”

 

“Tae, what are you doing?”

 

“Of course I do, I always will...” Siwon blushed softly, trying not to gaze at the shocked look in Heechul’s face. Deep down despite the fact he wanted, lusted and loved Heechul, he secretly always will love Tiffany no matter how much it hurts her to see him with someone else. Tiffany looked at Siwon, then down at Taeyeon. Taeyeon hated to be the middle of conflict, despite her love for being the attention,  so she decided to just go with her mind told her.

 

“Why can’t we just date as a group?”

 

“Life doesn’t work like that.”

 

“Why would you say that Tae?”

 

“Because, I love you, You love me, you also love Siwon, and Siwon loves you but loves Heechul as well. We are some twisted Square, so might as well, Group date..”

 

“Taeyeon....”

 

“...Heechul, you love Siwon?” Four heads turned around. There stood the Eastern Sea himself, Donghae.

 

“...Donghae..”

 

“Heechul, how could you do this to me?”

 

“...Do what?”

 

“You knew I always loved Siwon, why would you take him away from me as well.” Siwon, Tiffany and Heechul’s eyes opened wide in surprise. Taeyeon gasped,

 

“......PLOT TWIST~”