o3

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Imagine waking up somewhere in the middle of noon. You recently cried yourself to sleep the night before because the crush of your life is getting married. After a good 10-11 hours of sleep, you finally wake up and go recieve the mail. You open up the letter and you see this.


BTSwHNBhDAqEe2prOvoCU3ZR7IzyoUAFSG42Wh5V

 

 

 

What would your initial reaction be? For Taeyeon, she literally screamed her head off. It wasn’t just some dream, Siwon and Tiffany were planning on getting married. She looked at the invitation, they weren’t hesitating with this wedding. They were actually going through with it. The date was set 1 month from now. Taeyeon hesitated and stared at this paper. Was it too late to stop this wedding now? She sighed, dragging her ever limp body into the kitchen for some Lucky Charms, hoping that the Lucky Charms will give off some magic, and confidence to convince Tiffany otherwise.

 

Sitting down, trying to watch Supernatural, Taeyeon’s phone rings. She looked at it and pushed it to the side. She was in no condition to speak to anyone at this point. She felt so sad to the point, she didn’t want to talk to anyone. But sadly, she didn’t want to have anyone worried so she picked her phone and answered.

 

“.....hello.”

 

“Taeyeon, its Jessica.”

 

“Oh... hey...”

 

“Girl, you sound depressed. You need 2 pills of me and see me in the morning-”

 

“Sica, I’m not in the mood right now, ok.. I just want to eat my lucky charms and stare at Jensen Ackles in peace. “

 

“Nah, see, I’m not going to have you ignore me. There’s something really wrong with you, baby girl, talk to me what’s up?”

 

“Nothing, I’m fine. Really Jessica.”

 

“See, you don’t know that I know this but, there is something wrong. Come on babe, speak with me..please? I miss you, we haven’t talked in hours...”

 

“Jessica....”

 

“Pretty please,” Taeyeon rolled her eyes, she knew that Jessica was probably doing that annoying thing she does with her face.

 

“Ugh, sigh, fine, whatever. .. . .” Taeyeon sighed and crossed her legs turning down the Supernatural fandom, in the background. Jessica squealed in excitement, talking on the phone. “Ok, so you know, I have a huge thing for Tiffany-”

 

“Woah, baby girl, I didn’t know you went that way.”

 

“I don’t I only go that way for Tiffany. I swear, there will never be another woman that I love, thats like her. She’s perfect. She’s smart, she’s pretty, outgoing... “

 

“So, you like her because she’s another you..”

 

“Are you calling me a narcissist,” Taeyeon questioned Jessica. She’s heard that before. Besides Tiffany, the only person she might love is herself. She thought as herself as the complete and total care package, including nice smile, nice hair, good body, can sing, dance, and act. As well as outgoing yet shy, sensitive but still unphased, caring, sweet anything a man would want in a woman. So yes, she was a narcissist.

 

“Yes, so anyways, what happened?”

 

“Well, I love her, but she doesn’t know this just as yet, and I’m too scared to tell her. I think I might be too late.”

 

“Because, she’s getting married.”

 

“Yea- wait, how do you know...?”

 

“I just checked my mail.”

 

“So you can see why I’m in this ing mood right?”

 

“Honestly, kinda...not so much. If you knew she had a boyfriend, why do you continue to pursue her, as well as, you should’ve told her before he asked, because the chances of you two officially being a thing is now 1-1000. May the odds be against you.”

 

“Well, thanks Madam Suzanne Collins, what do I do now?”

 

“You do what every other lead character do in their life story, stop it before its too  late.”

 

“But, I don’t want to hurt Siwon either... And what if I tell her and she doesn’t feel the same for me, what do I do then? I feel like its better she doesn’t know, so I’m not ruining anyone’s life. I mean, I can move on right? There’s always other people out there... maybe Minhyuk or something... he always liked me.. right? “

 

“Taeyeon...”

 

“Jessica.”

 

“Taeyeon, do you love your life?”

 

“OF course I do.”

 

“Do you love Tiffany?”

 

“Is that even a question, I do...”

 

“Then why don’t you think you should be happy as well, or at least get off your chest so you’ll be able to move on from there... and both Siwon and Tiffany can have a happy wedding...” Taeyeon paused for a moment, that’s not a bad idea. That wasn’t bad at all... She sighed, it was a horrible idea, she loved Tiffany to death, what was she going to do. She felt like crying, but what was crying going to do for at this point, soften Tiffany’s heart? Maybe... but, there was so many things in her mind at this point, her thoughts flooded out Jessica’s words. The only things she heard was “Can you do it?”

 

Taeyeon’s words came out, choking her, “Jessica, what do I do? I love Tiffany to death... I can’t watch her get married. . . “

 

Jessica sighed for a moment,” I gotta go for a little while, but I’m going to tell you this now. If you love her, truly loved her, Let her know now! Once she says I do. It’s all downhill from there. Ok? I’m leaving first. Love you Tae-baby.” And she hung up the phone. Taeyeon just looked at the phone. If I loved her, truly loved her...Taeyeon thought to herself. Did she truly love Tiffany? Was that even a question.... Its so understandable that she loved Tiffany a lot. That she would do, absolutely positively anything for that girl. She sighed. Jessica was right, it was time to confess.


 

Imagine waking up somewhere in the middle of noon. You recently cried yourself to sleep the night before because the crush of your life is getting married. After a good 10-11 hours of sleep, you finally wake up and go recieve the mail. You open up the letter and you see this.


h7EDXNIEDsY3vyzK0gQqBhIYo186P-Wm8Le9Lgq4

What would you initial reaction be? Kim Heechul sighed reading the paper over and over again. He took the paper and drew on it. atelX1OqjisZwLGRHmseaGQjvVHveN8-rS6E1k3H




He, himself came up to the conclusion that, the reason he didn’t want Siwon to get married to Tiffany had nothing to do with “The Bachelor’s Gang” but because of the feelings he has for the man. He has known Siwon from since they were boys in the Private School in Seocho-gu.  He would be losing a friend, to the committed relationship. Once he says I do, what will happen to their friendship? He would be spending way too much time with Tiffany to even focus on the dear Heechul. Not to talk about Donghae, Of course, he always had Donghae, but Siwon was Heechul’s best friend in the world. He looked at the invitation again.

 

Heechul put the invitation down on his vanity so he can fix his hair and make himself look pretty. Heechul, like Taeyeon has the narcissistic personality disorder. He thought there was no one on this wotld as pretty as he was. There were beautiful people, but they didn’t come close to his beauty. He applied blistex on his lips and light light LIGHT mascara, only to highlight his eyes. He looked at himself. Why would Siwon be attracted to him, the way Heechul, “Thought” he was attracted to Siwon. They were completely opposites, but apparently, opposites attract. He was the life underneath Heechul’s wings, and Heechul was Siwon’s fair maiden. What could possibly go wrong with that? All he had to do was go up to Siwon, tell him that he loved him. Boom! He keeps his best friend, no wedding, even gained a boyfriend.. Happily ever after, the end. . . right? Heechul winked at himself once more before leaving the house.