13

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Tiffany’s eyes glanced at Taeyeon’s. She bit her bottom lip. The wedding had unofficially been called off. Despite the fact it wasn’t completely written in stone. They sat in each other’s silence as the television blared Supernatural. On the television, Misha Collins, also known as Castiel, was contemplating on whether he wanted to money for food or to wash his blood stained clothes. Decisions, Decisions. Taeyeon looked up at Tiffany to see her eyes glued to the skin on her face. She blinked and started this so called, “staring contest” despite the fact Tiffany blinked at least 4 times. After at least several minutes, or at the most the end of commercials. Taeyeon decided to speak up to Tiffany.

 

“Fany..ah, you alright...?”

 

“Yea, ah, why would you ask?”

 

“You’ve been sitting in silence since we left the bakery.. babe what’s wrong?”

 

“Can you blame me, Taeyeon-baby.. I feel like it’s all my fault.”

 

“But hunny, it’s not your fault.” Several moments ago, Taeyeon and tiffany as well as Tiffany’s ex-fiance Siwon and his new boyfriend Heechul were in the hardiest of predicaments when they found out that Donghae, loved Siwon even before Tiffany and Siwon started dating.

 

-Flashback: 05:41 hrs ago-

 

“..Donghae, you what?”

 

“...I didn’t know Hae-nim-”

 

“No.. Don’t act as if you don’t know! I told you countless of times, Heechul, how could you?!

 

“Donghaee..”

 

"No shut up Siwon, you're so ing oblivious. How can you not see."

 

"Donghae."

 

"I'm sorry, I should have raised my voice but damn. DAMNIT." Donghae sighed, "to think you and Tiffany are calling off this wedding that I tried to tolerate, I tried so hard, I said ok, Siwon found someone who made him happy. I was glad, but you call it off because you guys are practically ing your best friend. I knew I could never have a chance with you, but ..." Donghae pulled out the sad puppy face. Siwon blinked and hugged Donghae warmly.

 

"I'm sorry, Donghae."

 

“You’re not sorry, you don’t even know why you’re sorry. Forget, just.. nevermind.” He ran out. Siwon tried to follow him but Tiffany held him back. She hugged him tightly and sighed.

 

“Just let him calm down and relax, he’s in a critical state. I’m going home with Taeyeon, call me if anything pops up..”

 

“Right...”

 

Tiffany looked at her phone. Taeyeon was eyeing her. She seemed so worried about something so... not relevant to them anymore. In the back of her head, she was thinking about how, right now she’d have Tiffany pinned down to her bed, her body of hugs and kisses and love, but this was bothering her, and not only was Taeyeon her lover but her best friend too and best friend rule # 1: Support your best friend when she/he needs it the most, and that’s exactly what she was here for.

 

“I’m sure Siwon has Donghae under control, he would’ve called if he didn’t right?” Taeyeon looked down at the phone and at Tiffany. “Relax, you’re thinking way too hard.”

 

“I’m sorry Tae... I just.. I’m like worried for Donghae, I think everyone deserve happiness. . ..”

 

“Surely, he’ll find happiness...” Taeyeon smiled, flipping through the channels of her television, Shinhwa Broadcast was playing. God knowing happy funny and y these kids were, especially Andy and Eric. Taeyeon laid underneath the table, indulging in all the Hyesung. Tiffany flipped through a catalog of dresses on Taeyeon’s table. Then a thought occurred to her.

 

“Taeyeon, I bought the wedding dress but, now I can’t even wear it. I’m kind of sad, because it was beautiful too.”

 

“Well, if that’s the case,” Taeyeon got up from underneath the coffee table. “If you want to wear the dress, I’ll marry you. We’ll both have beautiful dresses on.” she smiled, a picture of a girl in a white dress with a white satin sash.

 

“Are you serious, Taeyeon..”

 

“Sure, why not..? Tiffany “Stephanie” Hwang, will you marry me?”  Taeyeon smiled putting a mini donut around her ring finger.

 

“Yes, I will Taeyeon.” She smiled, straddling on top of her best friend, sitting on her lap. “I will marry you.”