o5

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

“Heechul..”

 

“No, Siwon, it’s fine, I get it. I understand, we can be cool friends though right?”

 

“Heechul, I hate it when you say it like that!” Siwon grabbed a hold on to Heechul’s hand. He pulled him closer and cupped his face, their foreheads connected together, the tears running down Heechul’s face. Heechul was trying to mask the emotions he was feeling. But it all ended up with big fat tears of emotional complexity. Siwon wrapped his arms around Heechul and hugged him tightly, Heechul, pressing on Siwon’s chest.

 

“I don’t know what you’re talking about! Siwon, if you say you’re happy with Tiffany, then... just ignore everything I said, it doesn’t matter anymore.”

 

“Chullie, this isn’t something I can just ignore. You love me, and I’m getting married. What’s going to happen to you?” Heechul looked up to Siwon, it’s the same question he asked himself not to long ago. What would happen to Heechul if Siwon were to leave him. They wouldn’t be as close as they were before anymore. Heechul sniffled his nose. This wasn’t something he didn’t thought about before. He’s asked this question many times in his head whenever Siwon ever mentioned to marry Tiffany beforehand.

 

“I’ll be fine I guess, I guess I’ll move on to Donghae. At least he’s still with me and hasn’t planned to desert me yet.”

 

“Heechul...”

 

“No! It’s fine...” Siwon pulled Heechul by the waist and kissed him softly, nipping softly on his bottom lip.

 

“Siwon hyung.” Heechul pushed away. “What are you doing??!”

 

“I’m sorry, it was an impulse. I won’t do it again.” Siwon backed up removing his hands from Heechul’s waist. Heechul breathed softly and punched Siwon on the chest. He sighed and sat down next to his bubble tea. He swung his foot and played with the strings of his hoodie.

 

“Siwon-ah. You have to get your priorities straight. I love you but, You love Tiffany. You can’t just trade in Tiffany for me in a heartbeat. I wanted you to think about it but, I never thought I’d get immediate results.”

 

“No, you’re right.. you’re absolutely right. But, you’re my best friend, I didn’t want to let you down. Especially when you confess to me like that. Not only does it , but.... I start thinking Chullie. You know that... its always been that way since day one.”

 

“I know, I’m sorry, it’s my fault...”

 

“No don’t apologize! You don’t need to!” Siwon became face to face with Heechul and hugged him warmly.

 

“I don’t need to apologize but, I have to, after this...”

 

“After-” Heechul wrapped his arms around Siwon’s neck and kissed him softly. Siwon blinked softly, slowly indulging himself into this kiss. Siwon has so many thoughts in his head. First of all, he’s not gay, he doesn’t believe he’s gay for Heechul. Second of all, he loved Tiffany. Tiffany was his rock, the girl who held him down for so many years. But, how would she feel now that Heechul and himself were kissing in a bakery, where there was witnesses. He had to stop this kiss, before someone finds out and takes a picture, but for some reason... he just couldn’t. Heechul lured Siwon in with his kiss and now he didn’t want to let go.

 


 

 

Taeyeon paced around thinking. Tiffany’s eyes followed her going back and forth, back and forth. She stopped, sighed softly and thought again. And as soon as Tiffany thought Taeyeon would say something, she just doesn’t.

 

“Taeyeon.........”

 

“Shhh, Tiffany, I’m thinking.”

 

“But Taeyeon,-”

 

“Shhhhhh! I’m thinking.”

 

Tiffany sighed, She’s been pacing like that for the past 20 minutes, any more pacing, she’d burn a hole through the floor. Tiffany slumped down and rested her head in her arms, sulking. Taeyeon stopped pacing and smiled brightly.

 

“I got it, for make up, you’d have smoky eyeshadow, light pink lipgloss for innocence. Your dress should be white but, PLOT TWIST, instead of a blue satin sash, you’ll have a white one..-

 

“But what about my something blue-”

 

“Will be the garter belt underneath your dress.”

 

“Something borrowed?”

 

“My diamond necklace.”

 

“Something new-”

 

“Your wedding dress.”

 

“And something old...”

 

“Those heels that made you look y at that concert.”

 

“Oh, ok.. wait what? “

 

Taeyeon continued pacing around thinking. She stopped again.

 

“Tiffany, I have to tell you something-” Tiffany’s phone rang. It was from Siwon.

 

Babe, let’s meet up somewhere later on. I need to talk to you about appropriate wedding plans, ok? I can’t wait to see you. Love you xoxo. -Wonnie~

 

Tiffany smiled and replied back to her text message.

 

I would love that. Ttyl. xoxo -SHwang.

 

Taeyeon looked at the smile gleaming from Tiffany’s face. She loved that smile. However, the smile was always made by Siwon, and not her. Taeyeon sighed softly, and continued pacing once more.