o1

Girls With White Dresses and White Satin Sashes

Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes, snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes. Silver white winters that melt into springs. These are a few of my favorite things. ~Maria, The Sound Of Music.

 

It was soon to be announced that Stephanie “Tiffany” Hwang was going to be married to Mr. Choi Siwon. Siwon just didn’t know it as yet. Him and his two friends Heechul and Donghae, were at the mall, choosing something nice to wear. When you thought shopping with females were hard, shopping with men was even worst, especially when you are as handsome as the reluctant Choi Siwon.

 

“Siwon-imnida, are you seriously getting married?” Heechul asked softly. It wasn’t that he hated weddings, commitments and  the happily ever after that came with it, but he hated that it was Siwon who was getting his happily ever after. They, Siwon, Heechul and Donghae, were supposed to be Bachelors for the end of their days, the three handsome rich bachelors. The Flower Boy, the Gentleman and Donghae... all three of them, but Siwon was going to mess that up with 4 simple words. Will. You. Marry. Me? Those words that can go either both ways

 

If she said yes.  The following things might happen.

  • The 3 Bachelors will disband

  • They will get married,

  • have children,

  • grow old together

  • die together

If she said no, The following things might happen.

  • Siwon will go into a deep depression

  • He will be very lonely, spacey and have really dark thoughts

  • Will have awkward mood swings

  • Probable short life

 

Either way, spelt doom for the three Bachelors band. Donghae looked at this really nice cardigan and marveled at the man’s beauty. He was also against his best friend getting married but only over selfish reasons. But, as his best friend and his soon to be best man, he had to stick up for him, be there for him, ... and .

 

“Yes, Heechul. I am. I love Tiffany with all my heart. She makes me happy.”

 

“Well, “ Donghae stood up. “As long as you’re happy it’s fine by me.” He stood up, “Go knock yourself out tiger.”

 

Heechul sighed, “how are you gunna just watch him leave our group like that? “ he whispered softly, sighing, as though he might just give up all together with keeping the men together.

 

“Because, we’ve been doing this bachelor for over 12 year. I’m damn well near  30, I need to settle down, Heechul, find a girlfriend, get married and keep this generation moving. I can’t just not, be a bachelor forever, I want a happily ever too, and you should think so too Flower Boy and stop letting the past, get in the way of your nearby future. Heechul, you’re 30, you need to move on with your life. And I do too.” Donghae sighed. He picked out this really cute cardigan for Siwon.

 

“Siwon hyung, this’ll be perfect for tonight.”

 

“Thank you, Donghae. I like it. It’s my thing..”

 

“Yea, I’ve noticed.” He smiled softly.

 


 

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon were strolling down the street to Taeyeon’s luxury apartment south of  Seocho-gu, in Gangnam. They stopped by for ice cream and sat down near a bench watching cars and bicycles go by. Taeyeon looked at Tiffany who was gazing at a beautiful wedding dress across the street, and smiled.

 

“Tae.. do you ever wonder what it would be like to be married. And to wear a beautiful dress like that. “ She pointed across the street. Taeyeon followed the finger eyeing the most beautiful wedding dress. She marveled at the fine detailing and the laces.

 

“I don’t think about it too often, but I would surely be caught rocking a dress like that.” Taeyeon smiled. She looked at Tiffany’s body framed and blushed. She can imagine Tiffany wearing something like that. Tiffany had a very y body actually, the curves in which her body makes like a coca cola bottle. Taeyeon blinked, why did she just think something like that. That was wrong, that was weird.  But sadly, it was true. Despite her knowledge about Tiffany’s boyfriend Siwon, she held quite the crush on Tiffany. Dreaming about her every day, hoping that one day Taeyeon will finally have the balls to tell her that she loved her, of course Tiffany would never feel that way for  Taeyeon. She was too perfect, her nice almond eyes and, nice brown hair that smelled like strawberries and coconuts and that beautiful body. Tiffany was just way too perfect for Taeyeon.

 

“I can imagine, you being happy with someone else, having your happily forever after with that person, coming down a sunsetting beach, with him holding your hand, the waves flowing on the beach just right.... low tides, seashells, starfishes, you should let me plan your wedding Tae, I have ideas beyond compare. “ Tiffany smiled.

 

“You have pretty thoughts Tiff, but, I don’t see myself getting married anytime soon. I just haven’t found the one, Or I did, and they didn’t know yet.. Anyways, this wedding life is just not for me. Maybe you and Siwon of course.” Taeyeon blushed and looked away.

 

“Oh, I don’t know. I love Siwon but, we’ve been going out for years,  yet he hasn’t popped the question yet? I mean does he hate me that much? Or that afraid of commitments that... he doesn’t even want to marry me?” Tiffany pouted.

 

“Don’t say that Tiff, Siwon loves you, who knows maybe one of these days,  he’ll get on his knees and propose to you. And I’ll be by your side, cheering you on, 110%, I ship you guys. SiFany and fighting~!” Taeyeon did a little fist pump and smile, she didn’t want Tiffany to be married but, she didn’t want her best friend and true love to be sad. MAybe, it was for the best, she didn’t tell her how she felt. IT’s better for the sake of everyone’s relationship.

 

“Oh, Taeyeon, you always know what to say, who knows, he might even ask to night.” She smiled, “I love you, you’re the best Tae.”

 

“I love you too Fany..” More than you would ever know..

Cardigan-