.2

Autumn Breeze

"She's poor."

SungJong looked at his elder seriously. When no answer came, shook his head in disbelief. "Wow, have you ever heard about 'don't  judge a book by its cover' hyung?" He glanced back at him before leaving. "You know hyung, you seriously need to put aside your petty complaints about money."

MyungSoo stood alone. Not has it been one day since the two met, and SungJong picked the poor girl over his friend. "Pft, whatever." He muttered and headed his way to class."He can't ignore me. I have the same freaken schedule as him." 

 Mean while, SoHee started her way across campus. "He really doesn't know does he. Hmmm, maybe it's best if he doesn't." She muttered. Now, you haven't really met Ahn SoHee. Well, she's polite, caring, smart, quiet.... Maybe she does have such an easy life. If she doesn't, she has a reall good way of hiding it. Some might say, and MyungSoo is included, "How could she just stand watching L purposely kicking her stuff across the room?" Or "How did she ever get in one of the two most expensive universities in South Korea?"Well, honestly only she knows how she's in the university and why she didn't stand up to L. I think it will reveal though over time.

She finally gets to her second class. And all is the same. She's quiet, she's polite, and seated next to someone in Infinite. This time: Seungyeol. Like SungJong, Seungyeol seems like a big shot, but is really caring. So the two ended up getting along.

 


The two walk out of their class. "So, you have met SungJong?" Seungyeol asked, fiddling with his jacket hood string.

"Neh, very nice. More mature then the last time I have met him." SoHee replied. Seungyeol nodded in agreement. SungJong had texted about an old friend coming to school, so he was aware about her.

"So that means you met MyungSoo."

She just nodded.

"He didn't something stupid didn't he?" Seungyeol asked.

"No." Was all she said.

Seungyeol took this into shock. "Really? Nothing at all? I don't mean to be rude, but more than likely he would have criticized your appearance."

She just shook her head. "No, he said nothing rude."

"Wow, I guess that's good for him." He said as he dropped her off at her class.

"I suppose so." She whispered to herself.

MyungSoo saw the two outside the class room. "So are you sure he said nothing stupid, rude, or anything?" Seungyeol asked.

The girl shook her head. "I assure you sunbae, Kim MyungSoo said nothing to offend me at all. Good-bye." She said, bowed, and left inside her class room. L scoffed seeing how the poor girl covered up his tracks.

"Poor people." He muttered as he walked into her class.

SoHee was seated nicely at her desk, with no one assigned next to her.

"Yah!" L shouted, slamming his hands on her desk. She didn't jump, only just faced him, with out eye contact.

"Yes? May I help you sunbae?" She asked politely.

"Yeah, why were covering up my tracks with Seungyeol. Kiss up? Trying to get your way into the popular line? Well, it's not working." He said harshly.

"I-I'm sorry. I-I'm sure you have the wrong idea Kim MyungSoo. I never ment to harm or temporary harm your reputation of Kingka. If you want me to stop talking with people of your quota then  I will. I am sorry Kim MyungSoo it won't happen again." She said calmly. L looked at her in disbelief before regaining is his image.

" G- great! I don't want you near them." He said.

"Okay I agree. Someone of my type of class shouldn't just talk to someone richer than I good day."

He nodded. "Yeah yeah, see ya."